Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I think Dempsey is adorable and seems sweet. Statler is just a bit too pushy and forward for my taste. (Not that it matters but I’m heterosexual, these are just my impressions of them as a couple.)

Violet if Riley doesn’t want to be with you then you dodged a bullet!

Amanda should not even be there with Razvan. She is rushing into romantic situations before she is emotionally ready.

I like David and Sheila they seem to a good match. Even though you know he was uncomfortable sleeping in her home he handled it very gracefully. Unlike big Ed freaking out and bitching constantly when he went to see Rose.

Meisha why are you there with that asshat, please go home immediately!

• Like 11
On 7/26/2023 at 9:57 AM, Hellohappylife said:

I kept waiting for Violet to ask Tiffany why she’s wearing those huge sunglasses indoors. Thank god she’s been smart & only meeting him in public places. 

I wanna know more about that collection of what looked like a happy meal toys that couple counselor Geno/Jasmine met with appeared to have.

Amanda continues to be unpleasant to watch, I agree with the others who said she probably talked a lot about sex before meeting, & now suddenly after days of nothing, she’s used the classic “I’m on my period” line…She’s not required or wrong for not having sex,but at least be honest with the guy. Also Amanda, you don’t control who comes into America, he had the visa in process before you all were taking it seems. 

Sheila’s situation is just sad, definitely puts into perspective how, you may not have the most fancy,biggest, nicest home, but at least you have a roof, running water, proper walls, a bed, shower. etc. etc. 

I thought dempsey’s home was cozy, small, but cozy. I’d stay there no problem. 

Good take. 

17 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I think Dempsey is adorable and seems sweet. Statler is just a bit too pushy and forward for my taste. (Not that it matters but I’m heterosexual, these are just my impressions of them as a couple.)

Violet if Riley doesn’t want to be with you then you dodged a bullet!

Amanda should not even be there with Razvan. She is rushing into romantic situations before she is emotionally ready.

I like David and Sheila they seem to a good match. Even though you know he was uncomfortable sleeping in her home he handled it very gracefully. Unlike big Ed freaking out and bitching constantly when he went to see Rose.

Meisha why are you there with that asshat, please go home immediately!

Texas Mom in the building. What’s up!!!!!! Good stuff. 

Statler be doing too much. Like if that was a dude we would be like you a creep. The butt the butt the booty. 

she’s a bit odd. 

• Like 2

Riley needs a shut the fuck up meter. Every time he screams somebody needs to tell him to shut the fuck up. 

he complained about being black that he can’t be called ugly. I’m light skinned a lot of white girls like dark skinned brothas. 

I thought blilal was a complainer. This guy takes the cake. 

he wore that suit and made a complete ass out of himself. What we’re the other people saying in the restaurant? 

you starting a argument started by someone who’s not even there. It gave me entertainment. 

These guys. You go on a dating app for Asian women who are looking for men. What do you expect? She’s not gonna just drop it all for you. Look how you’re acting. She’s probably talking to other American men. So have the conversation and just ask why are you still on there? 

but to have that loud ambush. That’s just classless. 

Violet is a bitch but she’s a good bitch not Jasmine level. It’s all play domination. How you gonna play domination and then get mad when she dominates you???? 

He should just take his ass back to Philly. Sorry bro we don’t care about you. 

you complain about everything. Then you don’t get moms a gift. What the fuck????? 

now she gonna shit your game. His game is all fucked up. 

you can tell he was like yo Tiffany I’m a call you then go to the bathroom and just go off on her. 

he acts like a bitch. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Hey guys.

A quick few thoughts.

Riley and Violet. I feel that Tiffany, Riley's friend either a) likes Riley but knows he won't like her as she isn't his type or b) has some attraction to Riley but knows he's an ass/sex tourist and doesn't really want to get involved with him.  Honestly Violet can do better.  BTW - Riley's suit reminds me of the 80s wrestler Buddy Love.

Not a fan of Statler.

I didn't find the convo between David and the interpreter anything but "hey someone who i can ACTUALLY speak with."  We do not know what TLC did in editing and there could have been a few questions before the are you married?  Plus the interpreter looks like she's 12.  I don't buy that she learned ASL in 1 month. I can see maybe knowing more than Sheila has in 1 month but not to be fluent.  Unless she has savant syndrome.  The house situation is sad. 

Does Wasim have an actual friend that is decent that he can introduce him to Meisha?? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

So have the conversation and just ask why are you still on there

It sounds like she deleted the app without logging off.  He should be able to see when she was last on and if she hasn’t been on recently it’s a nothing burger.  Also she was saying how do you know I’m still on the app unless you also are still on the app and he didn’t have a good answer for that.  If he can stay on to spy on her why not vice versa?

15 hours ago, greekmom said:

I feel that Tiffany, Riley's friend either a) likes Riley but knows he won't like her as she isn't his type

Isn’t she the woman married to his friend and he went to a BBQ at their house?

• Like 1
On 7/23/2023 at 9:47 PM, Adeejay said:

Just when I thought Nicola couldn’t be any dumber and dopier, he goes and compares himself to Jesus Christ.  He is unemployed, uneducated, broke, and ugly.  For the life of me, I can’t understand what Meisha sees in him. 

Without getting into some religious debate, yeah, there is a lot a someone that is a devout convert to Catholicism could find incredibly appealing about being in a relationship with a native Israelite Catholic that has nothing to do with anything but those factors. 

Meisha needs to keep Biscuit and dump Nicola.  That sweet little thing looked well cared for.  Lots of countries really look after their community cats, I know that Turkey is one of them.  Maybe Israel is as well.

If Jasmine wants to be tied up, Gino should go for it.  Then he could cut those nails and lessen the probability of lacerations and/or blindness.  Throw in a gag for good measure so she could stop lambasting him while he's trying to get it going.  The woman never shuts her trap!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Isn’t she the woman married to his friend and he went to a BBQ at their house?

I thought that was the woman who is married to his long time friend. They likely all grew up together. 

• Like 1
On 7/27/2023 at 5:32 PM, greekmom said:

Hey guys.

A quick few thoughts.

Riley and Violet. I feel that Tiffany, Riley's friend either a) likes Riley but knows he won't like her as she isn't his type or b) has some attraction to Riley but knows he's an ass/sex tourist and doesn't really want to get involved with him.  Honestly Violet can do better.  BTW - Riley's suit reminds me of the 80s wrestler Buddy Love.

Not a fan of Statler.

I didn't find the convo between David and the interpreter anything but "hey someone who i can ACTUALLY speak with."  We do not know what TLC did in editing and there could have been a few questions before the are you married?  Plus the interpreter looks like she's 12.  I don't buy that she learned ASL in 1 month. I can see maybe knowing more than Sheila has in 1 month but not to be fluent.  Unless she has savant syndrome.  The house situation is sad. 

Does Wasim have an actual friend that is decent that he can introduce him to Meisha?? 

Damn Greek Mom great to see you.  Great take. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I thought that was the woman who is married to his long time friend. They likely all grew up together. 

Is she married? I may have missed that one. Just she seems super invested in Riley's love life meanwhile for comparison, Brandan's godparents in TOW  don't like the whole 24/7 video thing that Mary and Brandan are doing and the fact that Mary is so controlling but didn't object as strongly as Tiffany.

2 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Damn Greek Mom great to see you.  Great take. 

Thank you!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Is she married? I may have missed that one. Just she seems super invested in Riley's love life meanwhile for comparison, Brandan's godparents in TOW  don't like the whole 24/7 video thing that Mary and Brandan are doing and the fact that Mary is so controlling but didn't object as strongly as Tiffany.

I’m gathering Tiffany is loving the chance to be on tv and the “role” she’s playing. Yes she’s married to the guy we saw in episode one when they were talking in the park. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 7/23/2023 at 9:10 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

I told y’all Dempsey has ass. 

Statler creeps me out. She just sounds awkward as fuck. 

Breedom the legend has spoken finally. Now let’s get into this discussion. 

Finally Breedom been waiting for your take on the show. Keep bringing that fire. 

?

On 7/26/2023 at 11:19 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

I think Dempsey is adorable and seems sweet. Statler is just a bit too pushy and forward for my taste.

Yes, I agree that Statler is way too aggressive.  Dempsey said, "No."  Did she ever willingly say "Yes," or was she coerced into sex?  In a heterosexual relationship at least, legally that would be interpreted as rape.

I I also like David and Sheila and I believe they genuinely care for each other.  Any Westerner would have been shocked by Sheila's family's home and living conditions and the general poverty, especially if Sheila had been too embarrassed/ashamed to admit to the full extent of it.  But I felt he dealt with it thoughtfully and compassionately, and seemed genuinely saddened by it.  He didn't throw up his hands in disgust and run, as a lot of more shallow people would have.  I would like to think if Sheila and he get married, he will gladly and kindly do what he can to help her parents.

(I have spend time in SE Asia and seen a lot of extreme poverty, including a couple of weeks in Calcutta slums.  I don't have any problem believing those were Sheila's parents.  Struggling daily the way they must is incredibly aging; I wouldn't be surprised if they have been nutritionally deprived their entire lives, leading to their emaciation, hair loss, and lack of teeth, all of which age people.)

PS:  I've never watched this show before, and probably never will again, since the majority of it was horrifying, so I apologize if I am repeating stuff that's been brought up before.

Edited by Leeds
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I find myself rooting for Sheila and David. I think she is a very lovely person, inside and out, and he is a decent chap too.  I hope they can make it work. This is one of the few times where I think it would be great if she could come to the US and be able to provide a better life for her family. She strikes me as someone who would work hard and could do well in a career if she was given more opportunities.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
On 7/29/2023 at 3:46 PM, greekmom said:

Thank you!

Keep it up.!!!!!! Keep posting.