Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Meh said:

If a man wants to date/marry a woman with a penis and no vagina, does that make him gay? Especially if he says all of his past relationships with women were missing something..I took that to mean none of them had a penis. I could maybe see it if he had a long term history with this person, but not with someone he has never even met in person?

Gay men date other gay men.  So no, a man dating a trans woman regardless of whether she has had genital surgery or plans to in the future is not gay.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I follow Jasmine on insta and around the time of their first season on the show, she posted about having alopecia. I think without the hair extensions, she is almost bald. So, yeah, it is a necessary expense for her. I think Gino is just a steroetypical clueless man who has been single for a while and his only contact with women/relationships have been online sexting, sugar babies......I do think he has reason to be concerned that she won't be happy with their middle class hum drum life in the States. 

She has to have at least some hair to attach them to, but knowing that she doesn’t have much, I have to say that whoever is attaching them for her is doing an artful job. 

I am not sure - when people have alopecia, is whatever hair they do have generally healthy or is it weaker and breaks more easily. Hair extensions are heavy so your hair has to be in pretty good shape when they are installed.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Sorry, can't figure out how to delete this.

Intended to attribute a quote to Stuckathome:

"she posted about having alopecia. I think without the hair extensions, she is almost bald"

I do believe that Gino could provide her with a supply of hats for a much more affordable solution.

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
(edited)
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Gay men date other gay men.  So no, a man dating a trans woman regardless of whether she has had genital surgery or plans to in the future is not gay.

To be fair, a woman dating a man doesn't mean she is heterosexual. People's sexual or gender identity is what they say it is. You can't imply it from who they are having sex with or dating.

I didn't realize how much younger than Gino Jasmine was. Gino doesn't seem that smart-- Jasmine is whip smart and I'm sure having two kids and no divorce settlement was some serious trauma. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

To be fair, a woman dating a man doesn't mean she is heterosexual.

I was trying to avoid a million permutations and directly answer the question posed.  Yes some people are bi or pan or non-binary or asexual or queer or questioning or have sex for money with a gender they are not attracted to. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 6/26/2023 at 5:44 AM, Stuckathome said:

Christian----just wants to show the world how edgy he is by dating a trans woman. Cleo wants to advance her modeling career and probably thinks she can be the first trans supermodel. 

I see these two as the same as Alina (Russian little person) with the dude from AZ who's name I can't remember. Not going to have any real chemistry when they actually meet ...

Amanda---already trying to build her social media influencer career. She bitches she wants "American food" but then also "I don't eat any processed foods." Um, well turn in your southern girl card woman.

I don't blame Riley for being a little annoyed that his first full day she has stuff to do after such a long trip.

Nicola----WTF does Meisha see in him? There have to be Catholic zealots that are at least attractive and dont' seem so....stunted. She is a bit wacky, but she is very attractive and seems successful. She could do a lot better than this dolt.

Your post made my day when you couldn't remember the guy's name who was visiting Alina. I could not stand him! His arrogance and conceit floored me, as he didn't have much to offer. He didn't even try to accommodate her, but he made sure there was intimacy before he bolted. 

Cleo definitely won't be the first trans supermodel, but I do wish her well and hope the viewing public aren't nasty towards her. That's the cost of fame, I suppose.

I'm also confused about Meisha because she's not some young kid. In this day and age (and at my age) there's no way I'd marry someone I hadn't been intimate with. I commend Nico because he lives his faith (whereas my Catholic friends were quite wild, but always confessed on Sundays to clear the slate, lol.)

I understand if Violet has errands, or whatever during the day, she'll be back in the afternoon and he's probably going to be so jet lagged, anyways.

However, i do get vibes from her like that one who married the guy who was sharing an apartment with his daughter, but she kicked her out. (I can never remember the names of the jerks).

Thanks again for your post.

11 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I understand if Violet has errands, or whatever during the day, she'll be back in the afternoon and he's probably going to be so jet lagged, anyways.

However, i do get vibes from her like that one who married the guy who was sharing an apartment with his daughter, but she kicked her out. (I can never remember the names of the jerks).

After that long day of traveling, I'm sure Violet figured Riley could use a day to sleep in and rest up (is he at a hotel? It probably has a nice pool) 

You mean the Terrible Leida of "put it in proper" fame. But, like you, I can't remember the guy's name. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

After that long day of traveling, I'm sure Violet figured Riley could use a day to sleep in and rest up

He kept mentioning the 37 hours of travel and he is not exactly a spring chicken.

11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But, like you, I can't remember the guy's name. 

Caleb?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was trying to avoid a million permutations and directly answer the question posed.  Yes some people are bi or pan or non-binary or asexual or queer or questioning or have sex for money with a gender they are not attracted to. 

Some people are Jasmine and have sex with Gino.  That needs its own category.

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

You mean the Terrible Leida of "put it in proper" fame. But, like you, I can't remember the guy's name. 

That's the one! LOL, thank you 

18 hours ago, magemaud said:

You mean the Terrible Leida of "put it in proper" fame.

I saw some of her episodes (during lockdown as I multitasked). I never caught the episode where she said this apparently infamous line. Dare I ask what the context was? 

And yes, it was CALEB! The new age douchebro from AZ who was with Alina. He actually did end up being a decent guy, from what i read, when the shit hit the fan with the Russian attack on Ukraine, he loaned her $$ and helped her get out----i think to Argentina? Somewhere that she could feel safe. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I saw some of her episodes (during lockdown as I multitasked). I never caught the episode where she said this apparently infamous line. Dare I ask what the context was? 

It was when he picked her up at the airport. She wasn’t happy with how he loaded her suitcases in his suv.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
38 minutes ago, Gobi said:

how he loaded her suitcases in his suv

oh, ok! thank God, I thought maybe it was somehow related to their sex life. I forgot, previous seasons weren't as detailed/graphic wrt to that area as these most recent (Gabe, Gino & Jasmine, Memphis)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Gino and Jasmine:

Gino's concerns about his money should he and Jasmine divorce is misplaced.

For one thing, Michigan is not a community property state. According to my research, the judge has complete discretion as to how property is distributed.

As with community property states, all assets Gino acquired prior to marriage are his. So his house, and any money in his retirement account(s) or money made from his investments - prior to their marriage - will remain his.

It's highly unlikely much money will be added to or earned by any of those accounts going forward - after he and Jasmine marry.

I suspect Jasmine will be kicking herself for not signing a pre-nup if they do divorce, because I'll bet Gino was planning to give her more money than what Michigan law and a judge will award her.

But again - Gino's concerns are misplaced. He should be more worried about how much of his money Jasmine will spend while they're married. 

Jasmine has Gino wrapped around her finger. Whenever he tells her he won't do something she wants him to do, she throws a screaming hissy-fit and threatens to leave him.

He has so much invested into marrying her, he folds every. single. time.

Since sex with Jasmine isn't what draws him to her (oddly enough), why does Gino stay with her and allow her to manipulate him out of his life savings? 

I have a theory! Shocking, I know... 😉

Can you imagine Gino hunkered down with his bros in his man cave, drinking beer and watching Monday Night Football together?

Playing a round of golf?

Hanging out with them at a bar? 

Me neither.

I don't think Gino has many (if any) male friends.

He was probably bullied some in middle and high school, because he didn't share the same interests as other boys his age. 

I also think Gino is very, very insecure.

Having Jasmine on his arm will mean, Gino thinks, other guys will 1) envy him, and 2) treat him with respect because he got such an attractive woman.

Will other men really think/do those things?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But that doesn't matter. What matters is Gino believes that's what they'll be thinking/doing. For Gino, it's going to be a big old "F*** you, assholes! Look what I got - and you can't have her!" 

Placating Jasmine and giving her everything she wants is worth taking what she's dishing out - because her spending all his money after they marry is a situation still in the abstract right now. 

He's probably thinking after they marry he won't give her access to his money, so she'll have to ask him every time she wants to buy something.

But that will never fly with Jasmine. 

She will demand he make his bank accounts joint accounts. She will demand he get credit cards for her for all his card accounts. 

If he refuses, better cover your ears, because the screaming hissy-fit to end all hissy-fits will commence, and will include a threat if he doesn't give her access to his bank accounts and credit cards, she'll divorce him. She'll probably do this shortly after they marry, before Gino's Jasmine-induced money problems become obvious to him. 

But it won't be long before Gino begins feeling differently about placating Jasmine, and what he thought could happen in the abstract becomes a reality in the here and now - when he sees the money in his accounts is half what it was before they married, and is rapidly dwindling towards nothing.

Unfortunately, it will be too late to change course and recoup his losses at that point. 

Gino is doomed. 

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Correcting tense issues.
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2

I hate that I am on Jasmine’s side regarding the prenup.   If she gets less if she leaves him, there should also be a clause related to what happens if Gino cheats or is abusive.   She shouldn’t be financially penalized in those circumstances.   Likewise Gino is short sighted saying he’d pay more if he initiated a divorce.  What if SHE was cheating?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I hate that I am on Jasmine’s side regarding the prenup.   If she gets less if she leaves him, there should also be a clause related to what happens if Gino cheats or is abusive.   She shouldn’t be financially penalized in those circumstances.   Likewise Gino is short sighted saying he’d pay more if he initiated a divorce.  What if SHE was cheating?

I am always a fan of a prenup. 

Gino said that Jasmine’s highest possible payout is if they divorce because he cheats. He didn’t go into how much that is, actually, so maybe across the board he is offering her very little, but he did address the infidelity issue. He definitely should have include abuse.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Gino and Jasmine:

Gino's concerns about his money should he and Jasmine divorce is misplaced.

For one thing, Michigan is not a community property state. According to my research, the judge has complete discretion as to how property is distributed.

As with community property states, all assets Gino acquired prior to marriage are his. So his house, and any money in his retirement account(s) or money made from his investments - prior to their marriage - will remain his.

It's highly unlikely much money will be added to or earned by any of those accounts going forward - after he and Jasmine marry.

I suspect Jasmine will be kicking herself for not signing a pre-nup if they do divorce, because I'll bet Gino was planning to give her more money than what Michigan law and a judge will award her.

But again - Gino's concerns are misplaced. He should be more worried about how much of his money Jasmine will spend while they're married. 

Jasmine has Gino wrapped around her finger. Whenever he tells her he won't do something she wants him to do, she throws a screaming hissy-fit and threatens to leave him.

He has so much invested into marrying her, he folds every. single. time.

Since sex with Jasmine isn't what draws him to her (oddly enough), why does Gino stay with her and allow her to manipulate him out of his life savings? 

I have a theory! Shocking, I know... 😉

Can you imagine Gino hunkered down with his bros in his man cave, drinking beer and watching Monday Night Football together?

Playing a round of golf?

Hanging out with them at a bar? 

Me neither.

I don't think Gino has many (if any) male friends.

He was probably bullied some in middle and high school, because he didn't share the same interests as other boys his age. 

I also think Gino is very, very insecure.

Having Jasmine on his arm will mean, Gino thinks, other guys will 1) envy him, and 2) treat him with respect because he got such an attractive woman.

Will other men really think/do those things?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But that doesn't matter. What matters is Gino believes that's what they'll be thinking/doing. For Gino, it's going to be a big old "F*** you, assholes! Look what I got - and you can't have her!" 

Placating Jasmine and giving her everything she wants is worth taking what she's dishing out - because her spending all his money after they marry is a situation still in the abstract right now. 

He's probably thinking after they marry he won't give her access to his money, so she'll have to ask him every time she wants to buy something.

But that will never fly with Jasmine. 

She will demand he make his bank accounts joint accounts. She will demand he get credit cards for her for all his card accounts. 

If he refuses, better cover your ears, because the screaming hissy-fit to end all hissy-fits will commence, and will include a threat if he doesn't give her access to his bank accounts and credit cards, she'll divorce him. She'll probably do this shortly after they marry, before Gino's Jasmine-induced money problems become obvious to him. 

But it won't be long before Gino begins feeling differently about placating Jasmine, and what he thought could happen in the abstract becomes a reality in the here and now - when he sees the money in his accounts is half what it was before they married, and is rapidly dwindling towards nothing.

Unfortunately, it will be too late to change course and recoup his losses at that point. 

Gino is doomed. 

That was a lot to take in & digest in 1 sitting so I'll keep this short & sweet.

It probably doesn't matter a jot what Michigan law says as there is zero chance of Jasmine wanting to stay there once the first day of a Michigan winter hits her. She'll brow beat him into moving to a warmer place like LA or  Miami. Most of these 90 day harpies end up in Miami so I'm guessing that's where she will land eventually, with or without Gino.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/27/2023 at 8:06 AM, Booger666 said:

And I’ll defend Violet.  I was pissed for her that he didn’t notice that she never wears pearls or do any basic level research about her  country and discover that she could easily get better pearls than he can in the US.  And, she said that she had something work related the next day and could meet up for dinner after.  

I'm with you, for everything above AND also because I'm just tired of people having large expectations of people they've never physically met.  I imagine over the last couple of years he has been stating he's going to come over to see her, but then has postponed...

And all that time she's continued working and doing whatever she does in her daily life. And yes he's taken off 2 weeks to come see her, but does he really think she can afford to drop everything for 2 weeks just because he made the effort? I'm sorry but I think of my friends who come from Europe to visit me, and yes I put aside much of my time and all my evenings, but I still have a life and routine to follow.

His attitude just annoys me because it's like he and she have decided they're each other's "person" and now he wants to control her and her behavior, while determining if she's earned a ring or not. Please...

Given that he's already considered hiring a private detective twice, I'm sure some dirt's going to be unearthed and then I'll  (and he'll) be very glad she didn't commit 100% to him. Especially if he's going to react like this.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
On 6/26/2023 at 10:48 AM, magemaud said:

Maybe the camera crew is used to working on "My 600 Lb. Life" 

Meisha and Nicola are such "God Botherers"! Seriously, praying that his car doesn't break down? Why not just a quick prayer for "safe travels" without being so specific? I think God has more important prayers to answer than taking care of your car maintenance for you. 

When I see people praying for the most mundane issues, I often wonder how they respond when it doesn't work out? Do they blame God because they didn't get a tune up for their car? As with anything, too much is not healthy.

I think Nico is too Orthodox in his faith and I really don't get Misha's attraction, unless she's been looking for a challenge to see if she can corrupt someone from their faith and church?

He's already said in his talking head that if people learn Meisha's divorced, the marriage can't go through, YET I have not heard him say this to her. Is he a liar, or does he not count sin through ommission?

How Godly is a man who won't tell his family he's seeing someone, and won't tell his girlfriend that there's a good chance they'll never be married?

• Like 3
On 6/29/2023 at 10:24 AM, Stuckathome said:

oh, ok! thank God, I thought maybe it was somehow related to their sex life. I forgot, previous seasons weren't as detailed/graphic wrt to that area as these most recent (Gabe, Gino & Jasmine, Memphis)

Good point. When we first were introduced to them, everything was about sex. Remember him showing viewers all his blue pills and talking about wanting to get her pregnant immediately? Now we hear they have had sex five times in 2 years. WTF is really going on?

It's like Gino doesn't have a clue how a woman's body even works and I don't begrudge him needing blue pills (it sounds like 50% of men after the age of 45 need them) so that's not anything to be ashamed about. But if the pills stop him from finishing his act, he's never going to get her pregnant.

On 6/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, Stuckathome said:

...from what i read, when the shit hit the fan with the Russian attack on Ukraine, he loaned her $$ and helped her get out----i think to Argentina? Somewhere that she could feel safe. 

This will sound horrible, but he was so self-indulgent in his treatment of her on the show that when the war broke out he probably thought, here's my chance to redeem my shit reputation. He knew it would go public that he gave her money to get away. So yes I'm very glad that he did save her, but I think he saved her more for his own selfish reasons, rather than saving her.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2023 at 12:08 PM, magemaud said:

Although Jasmine's Tell All wig looked like The Cowardly Lion, it still would be easier to deal with than all that extension maintenance. 

image.png.f41b238de4d90f56e34a48e7b433c1b2.png

Interestingly, I used to feel bad for Jasmine cuz her hair was so thick and I could only think of the heat where she lives and how uncomfortable it must be. Now I learned that it's all extensions? What is wrong with this woman? She clearly doesn't have boundaries, even with her hair. LOL

On 6/28/2023 at 1:18 PM, bravofan27 said:

To be fair, a woman dating a man doesn't mean she is heterosexual. People's sexual or gender identity is what they say it is. You can't imply it from who they are having sex with or dating.

This is when I really notice my age. 15 years ago when we talked about someone being trans, it meant they were transexual and had bottom surgery. That was the whole point of the word transitioning being shortened to trans. 

And yes people can have sex with other genders, etc but I would not be impressed if the person I'm dating wasn't upfront, or crystal clear about all that.

I think back to the '80s and 90s when I would march with my friends demanding more attention be placed on AIDS research, as well as demanding partners be entitled to medical insurance, death benefits, being in the military, not being dismissed from work because of their orientation, or just having the right to marry the person they love. I will always believe strongly in these rights.

I guess if the LGBTQ community's biggest worry right now is what pronoun to use, or having the right to identify as whatever they wish, they should consider themselves lucky. I hope they recognize, appreciate and honor those who went before them, and the struggles they endured so that everyone today can present as anyone they wish, with actual legal backup. 

Regarding Cleo, I assumed she was a woman. But then I've been told differently. Nowadays, it is confusing for me because I'm now learning that transgender doesn't mean they've had the surgery. So I guess my question is what are they transitioning from if they don't intend to have surgery, but consider themselves trans? I assumed Cleo transitioned to a woman, and now I'm realizing I don't have a clue. I hope Christian does.

• Useful 1

But if the pills stop him from finishing his act, he's never going to get her pregnant.

It's not the pills, I think it's the overall stress of how demanding she is.

I guess if the LGBTQ community's biggest worry right now is what pronoun to use, or having the right to identify as whatever they wish, they should consider themselves lucky. I hope they recognize, appreciate and honor those who went before them, and the struggles they endured so that everyone today can present as anyone they wish, with actual legal backup. 

I think that there is plenty for the LGBTQ community to worry about and while they may not have some of the same challenges as those who went before them, they still have so many hurdles to just living authentically. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

This is when I really notice my age. 15 years ago when we talked about someone being trans, it meant they were transexual and had bottom surgery. That was the whole point of the word transitioning being shortened to trans. 

And yes people can have sex with other genders, etc but I would not be impressed if the person I'm dating wasn't upfront, or crystal clear about all that.

I think back to the '80s and 90s when I would march with my friends demanding more attention be placed on AIDS research, as well as demanding partners be entitled to medical insurance, death benefits, being in the military, not being dismissed from work because of their orientation, or just having the right to marry the person they love. I will always believe strongly in these rights.

Regarding Cleo, I assumed she was a woman. But then I've been told differently. Nowadays, it is confusing for me because I'm now learning that transgender doesn't mean they've had the surgery. So I guess my question is what are they transitioning from if they don't intend to have surgery, but consider themselves trans? I assumed Cleo transitioned to a woman, and now I'm realizing I don't have a clue. I hope Christian does.

I *think* that in the early days having the penis removed was the standard, but people soon realized they missed the pleasure the penis provided.

I don't think many trans people (who have a penis) get rid of their penises now. Apparently, having a penis is pretty amazing and everyone wants one. Caitlin Jenner kept hers. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 2

Gino: no, no, no, a pre-nup doesn't mean we are planning to get divorced or that we won't work out! It's just protection, in case....

Jasmine: okay, so make a will with me as a beneficiary.

Gino:  what?! No way! You're thinking about me dying? WTF?

Point to Jasmine!! 😁😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Chalby- Cleo said that she would like to have surgery in the future (which ones she hasn’t decided), but it is expensive, find the best Dr and you have to consider recovery time etc. Even 15yrs ago (the time you referenced in your earlier post), people considering gender confirmation surgeries had to be living in their confirmed gender for a certain period of time (usually years). Not having had surgery (or not being able to afford it, or not wanting it) didn’t mean they weren’t trans. 

I am not sure I buy Christian and Cleo’s love story. If they are in on this together for the social media clout then more power to them, but I hate to think Christian was using her (or vice versa). Just the way Christian talk about her is off putting to me- like she’s a novelty. I’ll have to see them interact more. 

• Thanks 1

Did anyone else notice that Sheila changed into DENIM shorts when she came out of the bathroom? I get that the camera crew was there so she probably didn’t want to wear her actual night clothes, and I know she doesn’t have much money but denim is the most uncomfortable thing to sleep in!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Chalby- Cleo said that she would like to have surgery in the future (which ones she hasn’t decided), but it is expensive, find the best Dr and you have to consider recovery time etc. Even 15yrs ago (the time you referenced in your earlier post), people considering gender confirmation surgeries had to be living in their confirmed gender for a certain period of time (usually years). Not having had surgery (or not being able to afford it, or not wanting it) didn’t mean they weren’t trans. 

I am not sure I buy Christian and Cleo’s love story. If they are in on this together for the social media clout then more power to them, but I hate to think Christian was using her (or vice versa). Just the way Christian talk about her is off putting to me- like she’s a novelty. I’ll have to see them interact more. 

Thank you so much for that clarification. It makes total sense and now I get it. To me Cleo seemed totally like a woman so when people were suggesting she hadn't had the surgery I just jumped to the conclusion she didn't want it. Thank you so much for clearing that up

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Chalby

I completely agree with you on Christian. I don't understand why he's pursuing Cleo and I hope he doesn't let her down. He might be just wanting a higher profile on his media.

By the way, I am aware trans people have always had to live as their chosen gender for at least 2 years, as well as multiple therapy sessions, but for some reason I picked up that she didn't want surgery so that's where I got confused.

(edited)
22 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I *think* that in the early days having the penis removed was the standard, but people soon realized they missed the pleasure the penis provided.

I don't think many trans people (who have a penis) get rid of their penises now. Apparently, having a penis is pretty amazing and everyone wants one. Caitlin Jenner kept hers. 

I would think I'd want to keep my penis only because I would hate to risk losing that pleasure center. But I don't know enough about the surgery to know what can happen or what can't be felt. And if I had to lose all my feelings during sex I'd rather keep what I was born with. And if there's a chance that I'm keeping what I was born with I would just come out as gay or as a cross-dresser.

Maybe that's the new normal for 2020s - transgender means you've got the parts you're born with but you live as a different gender? 

Edited by Chalby
Lol, no one's interested in my dating history.
6 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I would think I'd want to keep my penis only because I would hate to risk losing that pleasure center. But I don't know enough about the surgery to know what can happen or what can't be felt. And if I had to lose all my feelings during sex I'd rather keep what I was born with. And if there's a chance that I'm keeping what I was born with I would just come out as gay or as a cross-dresser.

Maybe that's the new normal for 2020s - transgender means you've got the parts you're born with but you live as a different gender? 

I once dated a fellow (for 4months) And I learned that he secretly enjoyed dressing up in women's clothing all the time. So I accepted it I even helped him dress to go out in public. But he and I just called that a cross dresser, or at times we use the word transvestite. (It was 1998). Even now I'm still confused as to what it was that he needed, But he was such a lovely person I hope he's doing well in life today.

I think the “new normal” is that regardless of the label they choose, the individual gets to decide if/when/extent of any surgeries or medical intervention they might or might not want and we shouldn’t be playing the “what’s in their pants” guessing game since it isn’t our business.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I think the “new normal” is that regardless of the label they choose, the individual gets to decide if/when/extent of any surgeries or medical intervention they might or might not want and we shouldn’t be playing the “what’s in their pants” guessing game since it isn’t our business.

You are absolutely right that is none of our business, BUT given this is 90 Day's Fiance, I would hope that they're sexually compatible, and both people feel "desired".

Does it matter in everyday life on the street? No, not at all. But this is a show about couples who hope to be destined for marriage so I'm interested in it working out. For some reason, I just don't trust Christian.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1

June 27

On 6/26/2023 at 6:37 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Why would a guy with minimal interest in sex cheat?

Because Gino's disinterest in sex is very Jasmine-specific.

This cracked me up but is so true.  She is so aggressive with the sex talk that on this trip I am sure his dick tried to stay home.  She acts like she is going to devore Gino and his limp appendage as soon as he showed up at the airport.

I still do not know why she is with him.  I don't think she even likes him so it must be the green card.  The moment he marries her, she will cut him off.  Which actually may work for him.

He is so afraid of her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/3/2023 at 8:32 PM, Chalby said:

Trans- and cis- are both prefixes.

Trans means "opposite" and "accross".

Fun fact: the first known use of trans- was in 1892.

Transgender literally means "opposite gender". In other words, people who are transgender feel their internal sense of gender is the gender opposite to the one they were assigned at birth as was determined by their external genitalia.

Being transgender has nothing to do with whether someone has had any surgeries to physically make them look like a person who was born female (for transgender women) or born male (for transgender men).

Cleo is a transgender woman. 

Cis means "on this side".

Fun fact: the first known use of cis- was in 1888.

Cisgender literally means "same gender". In other words, people who are cisgender feel their internal sense of gender is the same as the gender assigned to them at birth as determined by their external genitalia.

On 7/3/2023 at 10:11 PM, bravofan27 said:

I don't think many trans people (who have a penis) get rid of their penises now. Apparently, having a penis is pretty amazing and everyone wants one. Caitlin Jenner kept hers

"[M]any trans people (who have a penis)..."

Someone who is transgender — whether they still have the male genitalia they were born with or have had gender affirming bottom surgery — is called a "transgender woman" or a "trans woman". 

Actually, most who have insurance that covers it or can afford to pay for it themselves do have gender affirming bottom surgery.

The reason most transgender women don't have gender affirming bottom surgery is they don't have insurance that will cover it or they can't pay for it themselves. 

Transgender women who have gender dysphoria don't think of their penis as "amazing".

• Useful 1
On 7/4/2023 at 3:15 PM, Chalby said:

I would think I'd want to keep my penis only because I would hate to risk losing that pleasure center.

My guess is that amount of hormones Cleo must be on has affected her penis. 

On 7/4/2023 at 12:12 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Did anyone else notice that Sheila changed into DENIM shorts when she came out of the bathroom? I get that the camera crew was there so she probably didn’t want to wear her actual night clothes, and I know she doesn’t have much money but denim is the most uncomfortable thing to sleep in!

I don't think that she wore those daisy dukes very long. 

On 7/12/2023 at 9:19 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Trans- and cis- are both prefixes.

Trans means "opposite" and "accross".

Fun fact: the first known use of trans- was in 1892.

Transgender literally means "opposite gender". In other words, people who are transgender feel their internal sense of gender is the gender opposite to the one they were assigned at birth as was determined by their external genitalia.

Being transgender has nothing to do with whether someone has had any surgeries to physically make them look like a person who was born female (for transgender women) or born male (for transgender men).

Cleo is a transgender woman. 

Cis means "on this side".

Fun fact: the first known use of cis- was in 1888.

Cisgender literally means "same gender". In other words, people who are cisgender feel their internal sense of gender is the same as the gender assigned to them at birth as determined by their external genitalia.

"[M]any trans people (who have a penis)..."

Thank you for the current words and definitions. I always appreciate being educated without disdain, and your post is extremely helpful, especially re: terms phrases which have evolved considerably in the last 20 years.

(I am aware "trans" refers to across/ spanning, etc. But even old-school prefixes are beginning to evolve.)

All I do know is I could never forgive myself if I ever made anyone feel not seen, heard, or valued because of an archaic word. Yet it would also break my heart if people didn't recognize my respect for the community because of outdated words we "old ones" still use.

Every encounter should be seen as a chance to learn...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/26/2023 at 2:32 PM, Adeejay said:

I tend to tune out Gino and Jasmine.  Their interactions do not seem real.  It's as if they are reading from cue cards.  

It just occured to me that Jasmine is the Burnette version of Natalie. She'll do anything in her power to get to the US, and explore her opportunities.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1

As soon as Cleo appeared on my TV screen I thought "Is that a man?". She has the bone structure of a man and her voice is somewhere in between a man and a woman. So when Christian had said in the scene before that she was "different" I assumed we were immediately going to get a story about her transitioning rather than the autism. And when he said his family will never guess... erm... they might.

I just can't with Americans who travel to another country and demand American food (or any nationality who behaves like that for that matter). Don't travel if you can't handle other countries being different. Also, trying new food is one of the best parts about travelling. 

Alopecia just means hair loss. There are many different types and it rarely means you are bald. Alopecia areata is where hair falls out in clumps and can result in total baldness. Much more common is hormonally-driven hairloss which gives a diffuse thinning without total baldness. I'm guessing jasmine has the latter rather than areata. Although if she is wearing extensions all the time that can lead to traction alopecia because the weight of the extension hair can eventually pull out the real hair. In which case she should stop wearing extensions...

On 6/27/2023 at 11:25 PM, AR Traveler said:

I went to China with a team of teachers, to a city in the northeast not terribly open to Westerners (yet).  Some angel found a convenience store with Pringles and Oreos.  The best Oreos of my life!  If that city had KFC (their version) and a McDonalds, I'm sure Bucharest has McDonalds as well.  

This girl wants to be high maintenance but as the saying goes, all hat and no cattle.

Yes, there are many Macdonalds,  KFC's in Bucharest. Even a few Popeyes and Tacobells. :) 😀 

The store they visited was a speciality store focusing on bio / organic, dietic products. Most imported stuff it seems. The store is named biocorner

Biocorner.ro