Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The New Jersey men join the stage for a ferocious faceoff; John and Frank speculate on Louie's involvement with a private investigator; Paul and Dolores tackle tough questions about their future; Teresa and Joe's tempers boil over.

Airdate: 06.13.2023

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

In the debate about whether or not to talk about Frankie and his employment with Louie, Joe says "...He told me some things" and Teresa claps back with "I don't know what happened to you. I never said that to you."

Huh? Did Teresa just inadvertently acknowledge the rumor?

Bonus points to Delores for admitting this show is a "cess-pit"

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 10
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

Louie remaining calm during the fights, reminded me of that psychopath Danielle Staub and her (paraphrased) "the one who keeps their cool wins the argument"

You are right, he has learned how to manipulate and get the spotlight on someone else, deflect and deny everything that comes out of his mouth and make everyone else look like they are crazy and liars.

• Like 21
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Seriously, WTF is Frank Catania doing there? He's practically sitting on Joe's lap. How embarrassing for him. 

In conclusion, they're all using Teresa and Luis (who are not perfect themselves) to deflect from their own dirt. 

The Gorgas or Teresa have got to go. If this is the reason why the next season's taping has been pushed back until the Fall, great. I don't want to see both of them back because even though Teresa says she's done, Melissa will never let this shit go.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

So while Louie denies hiring Bo Dietl, Andy gets a call that a security guard wants to come to the studio. Louie says Bo Dietl hired said security guard?! WHAT??? Does he even hear himself?

Yes, Bo Dietl could have hired private security. They are friends, it was mentioned on the show more than once. He never denied he knew him. Louie and Teresa were threatened. It was in the previews of part two, as well. It doesn't mean Louie hired him as an investigator to investigate anybody.

Also, Fuda can show any envelopes he wants, but we didn't see what was in the envelope. Any gossip, or otherwise media could find the mother of his kid because it was a storyline since they started filming, or even before.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, bencr said:

I admire Delores' ability to shut down the conversation on Frankie Jr. and Luis, but what Delores did is not really in the spirit of the show. Furthermore, whatever went down between Frankie Jr. and Luis reflected more on Luis than Frankie Jr. (I think), so it was a legitimate topic for discussion. There's a story there that we never got to hear.

Dolores didn't want any lies told. Like with Dina's husband.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

How does Louie know what GIa said to Joe and what she meant in the alleged phone call?

They live in the same house. It's possible she did it in front of him. And they discuss issues.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, whydoievencare said:

Louis is very quick to threaten people - he's not specific about how -  is he going to sue them, what exactly is going to happen?  But it's his go to come back. He's incredibly slimy and arrogant.

Saying he will ruin their lives is nuts, it does not seem like anyone is really worried about him ruining their lives.

• Like 11
20 minutes ago, bencr said:

I admire Delores' ability to shut down the conversation on Frankie Jr. and Luis, but what Delores did is not really in the spirit of the show. Furthermore, whatever went down between Frankie Jr. and Luis reflected more on Luis than Frankie Jr. (I think), so it was a legitimate topic for discussion. There's a story there that we never got to 

• Like 3
(edited)

Attorney/client confidentiality? That's what Frank said. Joe Gorga was asked by the FBI to discuss Joe Giudice's business, but he didn't go? Isn't it what confidentiality is about? That Frank won't discuss anything even if Joe went to the FBI? Also, why would the FBI ask Joe Gorga in the first place? Why would they even know about him, and that he might know something about Giudice? They were not business partners. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, bencr said:

I believe Fuda, and I admired the way he wasn't taking any BS from Luis.

Rachel said vaguely that somebody told them (who?) that Louie contacted the mother. An investigator like Bo Dietl would be discreet, so nobody would know.  Also, in any reunion, etc., we see the actual documents, texts, etc., not just an envelope. So, no, I don't believe Fuda who is hired by Gorga for jobs.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
20 minutes ago, bencr said:

I admire Delores' ability to shut down the conversation on Frankie Jr. and Luis, but what Delores did is not really in the spirit of the show. Furthermore, whatever went down between Frankie Jr. and Luis reflected more on Luis than Frankie Jr. (I think), so it was a legitimate topic for discussion. There's a story there that we never got to hear.

Frankie Jr had previously responded to the rumor that working with Louie had gone bad.  He said absolutely not. Job was great, learned a lot, ended up going to a bigger firm.  Awesome experience.  

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/21/rhonj-frank-catania-reacts-to-rumors-of-bad-business-experience-with-luis-are-teresa-and-dolores-catania-feuding-over-it/

• Like 13

I laughed so hard when no one followed Tree, until Andy finally got up, and then she and Luis basically admitted Gia DID say it, but she was talking about Joe could do better for Teresa, not do better than Melissa. Come the fuck on. I was so proud of Andy for finally calling her out, and then he groveled and apologized. Dude she's awful. And listen while I am tend to side with Melissa, I think they all need the boot. The producers are obviously hoping they work it out during the pause and so they don't have to make a choice. At least Joe reiterated that he loved his sister no matter what, and at the end of the day he wasn't wrong about Juicy and he's not wrong about Luis. Tree had nothing but castigations and venom in return, she sucks. 

At least the other women all seemed to take beat and were able to pretend they could move forward, they want those checks!

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bo Dietl, Bo Diddly, Bo Knows Football, enough of the name Bo Dietl!  Luis definitely used Bo Dietl, Bo Dietl's services, he is a calculating person. 

You can find a prisoner on Inmate Locator in whatever state you live in, you can contact any prisoner too, whether they contact you in return is another thing so John Fuda should know this information because of doing the paperwork for his wife to adopt his son.

Delores was very quiet most of the three parts of this family dysfunction, I wish I knew what she was really thinking.

I loved Andy calling out Teresa about her sudden alliance with Jacqueline.

If this were a court of law with a jury I have a feeling they would side with Joe and Melissa, T&L were unconvincing in their testimony, not that J&M are right or innocent but they were more convincing.  Am I alone in this thought?

What does Fuda trying to adopt the kid have to do with knowing who contacts the prison authorities which is confidential information?

I don't see anything wrong with Jacqueline and Teresa talking. People reconnect in real life, and reality shows. As for Melissa reading Jacqueline Laurita's old texts about Teresa, those were Jackie's who is obviously extremely shady (and more), and now a Melissa ally because she wants to remain on the show. Jackie messaged Jacqueline in 2019 to get dirt on Teresa. 

As of courts of law, why would they side with Joe and Melissa and why? The Gorgas and their satellites spread a lot of lies on the media and social media after the wedding, and the falling out with Teresa. Gorga lied about Gia, as well. 

24 minutes ago, bencr said:

I get that's the story they're telling, but the looks on the faces of both Delores and Frank Sr. when the subject was broached spoke volumes. Those were not the happy grateful faces of parents whose son had an "awesome experience."

Frank Sr. who lost his attorney's license because he defrauded clients of their settlements has no credibility, on top of being business partners and friends with Joe Gorga, and wants to help his "team". Dolores was not happy because she didn't want lies about her son circulating. The son doesn't have any issues.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

LOL at Andy "Roll the tape!" at Teresa bashing Jacqueline

So? A lot of people say negative things and then they reconnect. 

Louie remaining calm during the fights, reminded me of that psychopath Danielle Staub and her (paraphrased) "the one who keeps their cool wins the argument"

He remained calm because he didn't do anything. Those people never provided any facts about investigating them (showing an envelope without showing contents is not proof). The worse thing they said about him was that he investigated them, and that's not illegal even if he did it. What was said about Margaret who she silenced everybody about doing the same?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, bencr said:

I get that's the story they're telling, but the looks on the faces of both Delores and Frank Sr. when the subject was broached spoke volumes. Those were not the happy grateful faces of parents whose son had an "awesome experience."

Frankie can speak for himself.  He is an adult.  But he wasn't at the reunion.  Delores was right in that they shouldn't be talking about him when he wasn't there.  Besides, Frankie has long moved on to his dream job.

No one looked happy at this point - not the cast, Andy, production - it was a long, excruciating day of filming and fighting. 

• Like 12
48 minutes ago, bencr said:

I believe Fuda, and I admired the way he wasn't taking any BS from Luis.

I don't think I like Fuda's threats about having "connections". And he played his role well by going after Louie. Because it was a role. 

• Like 2
(edited)
36 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

Yes, but LLOUIE SAID TWICE --once at the flapper party and another time in the bright  light of the next day-- that this Bo character was his investigator and had "a file" on every person on the show.  When confronted, Louie said it wasn't true, he "just said that" at the party and the next day because he was "upset."  So, Louie admits he lies when he gets upset.  So, why should anyone believe a single thing Louie says.  He lies just because he is upset but he didn't seem upset when he repeated the lie the second time.

Yeah, sure. someone adopts a kid and becomes responsible for him legally, financially and in every single way just for a story line.

They all lie(d), and far more than Louie during the years. Why would you believe the rest?

As for adopting Jaiden, he is at least 17 now (he was just adopted), and practically out of the house, and a legal adult in months. Why didn't Rachel do it earlier? She is married to John since 2017. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
31 minutes ago, blixie said:

I laughed so hard when no one followed Tree, until Andy finally got up, and then she and Luis basically admitted Gia DID say it, but she was talking about Joe could do better for Teresa, not do better than Melissa. Come the fuck on. I was so proud of Andy for finally calling her out, and then he groveled and apologized. Dude she's awful. And listen while I am tend to side with Melissa, I think they all need the boot. The producers are obviously hoping they work it out during the pause and so they don't have to make a choice. At least Joe reiterated that he loved his sister no matter what, and at the end of the day he wasn't wrong about Juicy and he's not wrong about Luis. Tree had nothing but castigations and venom in return, she sucks. 

At least the other women all seemed to take beat and were able to pretend they could move forward, they want those checks!

Gia said it was wrong the Gorgas didn't go to the wedding, not that Joe could do better than Melissa, which is what Joe claimed, and told every blog, site, etc. possible.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

The Gorgas or Teresa have got to go. If this is the reason why the next season's taping has been pushed back until the Fall, great. I don't want to see both of them back because even though Teresa says she's done, Melissa will never let this shit go.

I don't want either to go - OR, filming delayed.

Teresa's marriage isn't going to end well and I've spent WAY too much of my life watching RHONJ and I deserve to see it crash and burn on my tv box.  (trademark Paulie)

• Like 3
  • LOL 21
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

They don’t though, right? Isn’t Gia away at college?

Head of Louie’s fan club? Or are you Teresa? 🤣😂

They do live together. Gia went to Rutgers which is nearby. And this happened in early August before she was back to college from the summer vacation.

I criticized Teresa many times, and I still do. You can check my precious posts here. What fan club do you support?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, bencr said:

I lost respect for Delores there.  What doesn’t she want to get out? Is she afraid of Louie?  I am. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Also, why is Paul not divorced yet, and he only said he would start the process now? He is with Dolores for a couple of years. She had to tell him that in order for them to get married he has to be divorced. She seemed slightly resentful.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Something else Luis said that didn't ring true was that Bo Dietl sent a security guard to protect Luis and Teresa without their hiring him to do so. That smacks of vigilantism and I don't think an experienced PI like Dietl would assume the liability (financial and criminal) that might occur if something nasty went down.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2