Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E08: Week 8

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Have we ever been subjected to more shower clips of a Bachelor before?

Does Gabi think the 2nd time around with maple syrup is going to go different than the 1st?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
Just now, DEL901 said:

I guess he is trying to take the title from Sean.  

I forgot about that. Maybe he feels he needs to do exactly like Sean to have the same success. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if Zack and Gaby will visit the Maple Museum in Pittsford.

After he picked the fake syrup, they won't let him in

Don't act like bringing him to Vermont is a hardship, Gabi.  It's lovely here. Probably does him good.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I forgot about that. Maybe he feels he needs to do exactly like Sean to have the same success. 

What's with the "wholesome" (yeah right) guys showing the most wet skin? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

What's with the "wholesome" (yeah right) guys showing the most wet skin? 

It’s like a nudist beach or spa of old sagging bods where you wish you had your eyes gouged out because that’s not the bodies you want to see.

• LOL 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

If you're going to take shots of maple syrup, what booze would you have with it?

There is room for experimentation.  I tend to go with rum, though Vermont is really big on craft beers.

• Like 1

Brother Gabi, it’s not “broken and defeated” or “happy and in love.” 99% of the time it’s both. The latter for 6 weeks to 6 months, then the former.

• LOL 3

So...is Gabi the friend?  He came off more in to her than she did him.  Seems like family was talking her into it...?

Is that her families real house?  I love it!!!

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 2

Look at how classy and sexy Ariel is! No Bachelor handshake needed. She’s my favorite. I love that she’s actually showing him around her city and not the regular touristy parts but what’s important to her. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Sanders

Have they ever had a hometown in NYC before?  I was jusat there and we loved it.

I love Ariel...she is so calm, yet funny and seems so self confident. Love that she refused to do the handshake

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I don't know why but I am cringing as I watch this from NYC. I feel like people (me and my coworkers as we sit there and eat on our lunch break) would have been laughing as she filmed that sexy slo-mo walk through Washington Square 😂 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Like 8

This is the hometown visit I'm most interested in. I've been to Washington Square--there's a cool bookstore close by.

I've stayed in West Village a few times at the Jane Hotel. It's a cool neighborhood.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Ariel is too good for Zach. She’s in a league of her own. 

She’d be an amazing Bachelorette….which means if Zach doesn’t pick her, they’ll never pick her.  

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I know this show loves the overprotective father/brother trope but it almost always makes them look rude and patronizing. My brother is protective of me but also trusts that I'm an adult who can make my own good decisions. But I guess that would be a short episode 😂

• Like 13
Just now, SallyAlbright said:

I know this show loves the overprotective father/brother trope but it almost always makes them look rude and patronizing. My brother is protective of me but also trusts that I'm an adult who can make my own good decisions. But I guess that would be a short episode 😂

As soon as the brother referred to Ariel as a girl, I knew he was a problem.

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I thought Gaabi said through her tears that he was so "worthless."

"Worth this" probably makes more sense...

Sometimes I really do believe in Freud…

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I think the families are also encouraged to bring the heat. I remember Rachel at Brian’s family was a beat down from what we were shown but they’re happily married. 

• Like 1