Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E08: Week 8

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Wow...her brother asked some really good questions and pushed him hard.  Zach fumbled the ball on the joining of the families question.  He is not giving them the type of good answers he gave Gabi's family.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I know this show loves the overprotective father/brother trope but it almost always makes them look rude and patronizing. My brother is protective of me but also trusts that I'm an adult who can make my own good decisions. But I guess that would be a short episode 😂

If my brother behaved like that my reaction would be, “OMG, someone in production got him drunk!”

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

That is some blue velvet blazer on Bobby! For such a lover of soft fabric, he’s a real hard-ass. I’m almost surprised that Zach didn’t start crying after all that, let alone handle it as well as he did. If it comes down to weeding someone out based on the family, this would be a hard one to get past.

• Like 2

We don't know what order these were actually filmed in, so he may have just come off a great visit with one of the other women (cough Kaity cough).  They are SAYING all the right things, but I think they pretty much just want to bone and then be friends.

• Like 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

Wow…Zach actually said I know what I feel now, but I don’t know in a few weeks how I will feel.  Not what family wants to hear. 

Not what they want to hear, but I actually appreciate the honesty. So many Bachelors/Bachelorettes have lied to the families professing their love and I always wonder how they feel about it later when their loved ones are dumped. 

• Like 11

My older brother would probably ask the same questions but he'd be more mild-mannered about it. My younger would get this smile on his face and say, "Well Zack . . . yuh! How's it going?" Then grill him, always with a smile. My youngest brother would avoid talking about relationship stuff and ask Bobby if he's a Jets or a Giants fan.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Not what they want to hear, but I actually appreciate the honesty. So many Bachelors/Bachelorettes have lied to the families professing their love and I always wonder how they feel about it later when their loved ones are dumped. 

Well, Rachel's dad looked like he wanted to pile-drive Clayton into the couch

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

Well, Rachel's dad looked like he wanted to pile-drive Clayton into the couch

I’m no Tony but I wanted to punch Clayton too. He was a waste of a Bachelor. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Yep...Charity's a goner.  She's the first (and so far only) to say the correct love words to him at the end of the date.  I still don't see any chemistry between them - all their kisses are closed mouth.

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Ariel's brother was asking Zach a lot of suggestive questions that my head translated to "So, are you willing to convert?"

Well it is an important question especially since they are very different t views.  But it’s between them as a couple , converting, how they would raise their kids,etc.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Yep...Charity's a goner.  She's the first (and so far only) to say the correct love words to him at the end of the date.  I still don't see any chemistry between them - all their kisses are closed mouth.

Yeah, it's a shame. It seems like Zach is really impressed by her and wants to feel something for her, but they have very little actual chemistry. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

Well it is an important question especially since they are very different t views.  But it’s between them as a couple , converting, how they would raise their kids,etc.

Zach has been too distracted by Ariel’s other assets to have had these conversations. Her middle name, birthday and religion blending has all been 2nd fiddle. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Playing house with Kaity.   Why is he even continuing the charade with the others?

Binding contract would be my guess. He seems like he would have been willing to pull a Clare and leave with Kaity a few weeks ago. That man is smitten. 

• Like 4

She’s a nurse, plus houses are very affordable in Texas.  You can get a great house for a lot less than you would in other areas of the country.

did anyone else think he was going to say live instead of like when he was outside her house ?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Binding contract would be my guess. He seems like he would have been willing to pull a Clare and leave with Kaity a few weeks ago. That man is smitten. 

Yeah, I can’t see any other reason either.  He is just so different with her….they feel like an actual couple. 

• Like 3