Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E08: Week 8

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

I figured Charity was out. I didn't see much chemistry between them. It seemed more friend zone to me. 

I think Gabi's out next. She's nice enough but seems a little immature and emotionally unstable to me. I'm calling final 2 as Ariel and Kaity (I'm unspoiled). He clearly is really into Kaity, but I think he's lusting for Ariel too. Kind of reminds me of the Brad Chantal Emily dynamic. Brad picked Emily but still couldn't keep his hands off Chantal. Their treehouse night made Emily see red when she watched the playback. 

It's definitely so much more convenient for him with Kaity being in the same town. Has this ever happened on this show before, the lead and his (probable) pick already living in the same town? Plus he clearly was ill at ease with Ariel's family, and he doesn't seem to fit into her NYC lifestyle and culture. I think she's gorgeous and smart though. I'd like to see her as the next Bachelorette. I don't think Gabi is interesting or pretty enough to be the next one. Charity is pretty enough but doesn't have a lot of charisma. 

Zach looks sweaty, tired and stressed in many of the scenes. The guy seems to have aged five years since the season started. 

Kaity's mom is nice, but their bond concerns me a little. And where was Mom when Kaity was in a seven-year toxic relationship? Maybe her mom tried to warn her, and that's why Kaity puts so much stock in her opinion now. Agree that if this were a guy, we'd call him a momma's boy. 

I like Sean well enough, but that scene seemed pointless to me. Either he gave no advice worth anything or they edited it all out. And I like Jesse as the host! I don't even miss Chris Harrison. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It's definitely so much more convenient for him with Kaity being in the same town. Has this ever happened on this show before, the lead and his (probable) pick already living in the same town?

Dr. Travis Stork and his F1 (Sarah?) both lived in Nashville. IIRC he had a lot more chemistry with his F2 but went with the safe bet. I don't think this is the case with Zach - he's clearly smitten. 

• Like 2
On 3/15/2023 at 12:18 PM, MissPriss said:

I agree totally. Charity is beautiful, poised, has a good education and nice family but completely lacking spark/personality. Others had personality in spades. Actually more than we’ve seen in a long time. But diversity won out. That’s the one box that the more personable girls didn’t check and that’s what TPTB wanted. 

On 3/15/2023 at 9:53 AM, dizzyd said:

I also felt that she got dragged to F4 with the plan to make her the next lead. Zach has no poker face and is not an actor like his famous uncle, so I didn’t buy any chemistry he claims to have had with Charity

100% agree.  And what really telegraphed that she would be chosen was when at the WTA, Jesse was really hyping up the Zack/Charity romance (before they even got to the B'ette announcement part), and asked the audience who thought Charity was going to end up being the winner.  I guess there was pressure to raise their hands, since almost everyone did, yet no one I know in person, nor anyone on this forum, ever thought it would be her because we could plainly see the lack of chemistry.

• Like 4