Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E02: Two Dorky Magnets LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Okay I'll give Carolyn some credit, I totally would have thought she of all people would have blown this.  Good for her for remembering to put the bag back (she forgot to close it though).    

And she gets random beads along with her idol.

• Like 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

She has that backwards! She thinks the coin is the idol and the beads are nothing!

Looks like it will not matter since people know it's been tampered with

The difference between how observant Tika is versus how not observant Soka is, is hilarious. Carson immediately recognizes the bag's been mess with. Soka comes up and goes, "oh, the bag's still there, nothing's changed. Cool, let's chill out."

• LOL 2
(edited)

Sarah and Yam Yam think the other could have the idol.  Carson thinks Carolyn will freak out when she realizes it's gone.  I'm kind of enjoying this.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 3

That guy that found the key . . . was he “flossing”?

I’m thinking Carolyn is a nice person in real life, but I bet she’s also “a lot.” Oy, vey . . . 🤦‍♂️😜

• Like 2

Nevermind, I take back my, "they're so perceptive" from Tika. So there are five people in the tribe, four are standing around noticing the bag's been messed with and one person seems suspiciously off on her own and yet the four suspect each other and NOT the one off on their own. Okay then.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, hendersonrocks said:

I am thoroughly enjoying how much these idiots are underestimating her. I understand why, to be clear, but it's VERY fun to watch.

Heck, underestimated her.  And I'm glad to be proven wrong!  I can't believe how well she handled that.  She was the only one alone at camp, and no one is shown suspecting her.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It’s going to be hilarious if Carolyn uses the fake idol as the real idol. Can that please happen 🙏

It might. There has to be a reason they showed her holding up the coin and the beads and getting it backwards.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, this birdcage twist is actually great because it’s encouraging strategic play. Good job, Survivor, you finally created a twist I can get behind. 

I was thinking at the start of the episode how much I wasn't going to like it, and believed it would be the opposite of strategic game play.  I'm glad Danny and Carolyn proved me wrong.  

• Like 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

It might. There has to be a reason they showed her holding up the coin and the beads and getting it backwards.

So I didn't even notice the coin at first-so Brandon got two sets of beads, didn't he?  And Danny and her got fake coins for some reason?  I thought that they all had different decoys, so I'm kind of disappointed her and Danny got the same thing.

So I didn't even notice the coin at first-so Brandon got two sets of beads, didn't he?  And Danny and her got fake coins for some reason?  I thought that they all had different decoys, so I'm kind of disappointed her and Danny got the same thing.

No, they all got an idol and a useless coin. Carolyn just has it mixed up which is which.

• Like 1
(edited)

I’m wondering if a production aide tried cleaning up after Carolyn. I bet the package was still swinging when she put it back in.

Yam Yam would’ve put it in his (non-existent) boobs. Thanks for tha image! Oh, and I vote that we start calling him “Yam-cha.” If you know, you know.

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, iMonrey said:

No, they all got an idol and a useless coin. Carolyn just has it mixed up which is which.

Oh, I thought Brandon got fake beads along with his real idol.

Poor Carolyn.  Hopefully she gets clued in if/when she needs to use it.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Survivor, I’m impressed. You waited nearly half an hour for the challenge.

A much better episode than the premiere and all of season 43 and we’re only halfway through. 

I was impressed that 6 minutes into the episode and we'd actually visited all 3 tribes.  They did a good job showcasing the tribes and various dynamics tonight.  Unlike last week, I'm actually liking more people, too.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel like this is not the first time they’ve allowed it. 

Was that Frannie that kind of rolled her eyes when Jeff asked Claire if she was volunteering or if it was a tribe decision?  I have a feeling she won't be sitting out the next challenge because of that.  But I think your right, I don't believe this is the first time they've allowed it.

4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't think that's right, Brandon's fake thing was something orange, not a coin.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Why did Jeff say the third person will be voted out at the next tribal? Only one has been voted out so far.

I feel like there's confusion over this.  Technically a 3rd person will leave, but only one person has officially been voted out.  Bruce left due to medical.  So Probst is either ignoring that technicality or doesn't realize what he's saying.

I like Kane so I’m glad orange won.  He would have been a goner probably (I mean how dare he vote for Brandon when 3 other members of his tribe didn’t even bother voting).

Soka wins, so Tika is going to TC.  And Sarah doesn’t have a vote, right?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Why did Jeff say the third person will be voted out at the next tribal? Only one has been voted out so far.

I think he changed it up the second time, saying, "Someone will be the third person out of Survivor."

Just now, LadyChatts said:

So Matthew decides to ignore the doctor's orders and play the hero in the challenge.  I mean, they won, so good for him and his shoulder I guess 

He can go anytime though.

I can just imagine a whole season of him holding his shoulder and reminding his tribe how heroic he was at every single elimination vote.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

Huh. They managed to get through that challenge without having to call medical. 

After last week, I feel like they need one of those 'number of days without having to call medical' signs posted.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3