Type keyword(s) to search

S10.04: No Home Left to Wreck

• Start Topic

James finds himself at the center of the rumor mill when he gets kicked out of a nightclub while fighting with Ally; Katie tries to keep her ex in line with another ultimatum; Tom and Tom host a friends-and-family event at Schwartz and Sandy's.

• LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

James finds himself at the center of the rumor mill when he gets kicked out of a nightclub while fighting with Ally

Oh, no. I hope it’s not the sacred grounds of the club where James and Aly met!

Video Games Clap GIF by Call of Duty League

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no. I hope it’s not the sacred grounds of the club where James and Aly met!

There's a nightclub at the Vatican?  I did not know that! 😲

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

They host an event at the lounge for friends and family, but they cannot open the damn place to customers.

You took the words right out of my mouth! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

“It really…………upset me.”

Good for you, remembering your line!

I blame the pause on her trying to mentally figure out what happened to the rest of Raquel’s hoodie.

Love, love, love, “Keep an open eye.”

Just one, James isn’t worth two, but definitely at least one open eye on him.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

There was a box in Schwartz's apartment with women's shoes (one shoe was Fenty) including pink sneakers, and women's jewelry, a toothbrush, and a pink shaving razor on the bathroom counter the producers/editors made sure to show. Sandoval and Scheana were there, so I doubt they didn't know about Jo. Especially Sandoval. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Wow! Katie Maloney! “Raquel is the human equivalent of cotton candy.” 
Katie reacting to the news that Raquel made a move on Tom Schwartz.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

It looks like Lisa and Ken are going to buyout Greg’s financial holdings in Schwartz and Sandy’s. This is a bad decision by Lisa. She and Ken should let Schwartz and Sandoval fail at opening this bar. Schwartz and Sandoval need to fail so they hopefully will lean a lesson in the tough world of business and economics.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, APK said:

It looks like Lisa and Ken are going to buyout Greg’s financial holdings in Schwartz and Sandy’s. This is a bad decision by Lisa. She and Ken should let Schwartz and Sandoval fail at opening this bar. Schwartz and Sandoval need to fail so they hopefully will lean a lesson in the tough world of business and economics.

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks buying out the two Tom's is what I predicted would happen.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, SOMEBODY's gotta make sure Sandoval's Mom gets her 250K back! The woman spent her entire career as a FIREFIGHTER!

Guess that shows how Sandoval's been paying for all that band business.  HIS money.  Mom's is tied up in Schwartz & Sandy's!

Katie can stfu any time now about how Tom never puts her first.  Uh.. DOAH!  Has he ever? Even when they were married? NOW that they're divorced she thinks he's gonna change?

She sure ain't no cotton candy Katie, now is she??

More like MORON Katie. Pea brain Katie.  Something like that.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, APK said:

Tom Schwartz and Tom Sandoval invested most of the money like they mentioned on the show. Greg was more of an advisor because he is an expert in the business (he and his wife own several restaurants in LA). The Toms invested at least a million dollars per different sites before the lounge opened. Greg signed the lease, but the Toms paid the rent anyway. They could buy him out (but they didn't). They don't need Lisa's money like they did with Tom and Tom because that was Lisa's project, and they didn't have the kind of money they have now (more money from the show, promotions, their own products, books, appearances). Those discussions took place in July 2022, and we saw only a preview of next week's episode, which doesn't mean too much- it's only a storyline. This is the Toms' own project, and as of now, they own the lounge. Greg Morris and his wife Jolane are co-owners. This is a recent review of the lounge with some info.

https://thelagirl.com/vanderpump-stars-newest-opening-schwartz-and-sandys-lounge-in-los-feliz/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5

Feels like they're trying to push Raquel as the central star of the show and well, I just don't see it. She's vapid, uninteresting and seemingly devoid of any charisma.  Boy, do I miss Stassi & Kristen...

Moving on to James, he's an asshole drunk or sober, not interested in seeing him repeat the same pattern over & over. Makes me miss Jax, at least his shenanigans were interesting.

Schwartz & Sandy's, completely underwhelmed by the decor. The space feels too big. That light installation with the fake foliage is a big nothingburger. Neither of them are restaurateurs. They'd have been far better served investing that money in the stock market or LA real estate. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 3

* OMG. “I wanna f—- Schwartzy’s mom”?? While toting around a pic of her from 1982?? Rick Springfield should issue a cease and desist (or cyst and decease, whatever). Few things on this network have genuinely offended me, but that was one. Guys — stop with the bromance, stop playing around, and GROW UP. You’re not boyishly cute anymore — you’re long past your sell-by dates.

Even more enraging is Sandoval’s folks throwing a king’s ransom into this bar hobby. S&S SHOULD be the ONLY focus of these two chuckleheads right now, especially since Lisa is not a silent partner, cleaning up their messes, and if the $25,000 a month is “lighting a fire under their ass.” 🙄 GTFO. 

So Lisa is quietly pushing Greg out of the picture — classic enablng of the chuckleheads. They entered this contract with him, they should be made to deal with it. Greg has been offering solid advice to these two, and he is as invested in seeing this work just as much as they are. So I’m seeing this as Lisa wanting to get her hands on another venue — and save the Lost Boys yet again from themselves.

* Laughing, like I did the first week, at Katie’s request to keep the hookups out of the friend group. What good is a friend if you can’t backstab? 

*James proving Raquel’s point with Ally. Will she wake up? He is a dangerous person to be in a relationship with, especially since he’s back drinking. He was barely containing his rage in the dressing room. Bravo should have filmed him getting kicked out instead of just using flashbacks. It’s important to show the signs of an abusive relationship. He has been showing this side of him for seasons…but in true Bravo tradition, he’s still here.

* I want to go to that wine bar that Katie, Ariana, and Raquel were at.

10 minutes ago, snarts said:

Feels like they're trying to push Raquel as the central star of the show and well, I just don't see it. She's vapid, uninteresting and seemingly devoid of any charisma.  Boy, do I miss Stassi & Kristen...

Moving on to James, he's an asshole drunk or sober, not interested in seeing him repeat the same pattern over & over. Makes me miss Jax, at least his shenanigans were interesting.

Schwartz & Sandy's, completely underwhelmed by the decor. The space feels too big. That light installation with the fake foliage is a big nothingburger. Neither of them are restaurateurs. They'd have been far better served investing that money in the stock market or LA real estate. 

While marginalizing Katie.

I’ve been watching the earlier seasons the past few days, and those two chicks brought the entertainment, for sure.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Okay, I think I am obsessed with bagging on Peter now. We saw him for all of 5 seconds, but what was that brocade suit he was wearing?!? Why was he dressed like Mystery “The Pickup Artist” from the circa 2007 VH-1 show?! Is he starting a magic act?

Katie is still blaming Scheana for pushing Raquel toward Schwartz—even as Raquel is sitting there blushing and gushing about asking Tom to make out. Katie, Raquel should be your “enemy” here, but she’s dismissing her as too stupid to formulate her own opinions and act on her on accord. Granted, maybe she’s the human equivalent of Graham, but even pups are motivated to chomp on a thick, juicy steak, and Raquel is salivating over Schwartz like she’s a cartoon character stuck on a deserted island with him and picturing him as a roast turkey.

I also don’t understand why Raquel keeps telling Ally to watch out for James because he cheated on her 5 years ago when he had just started dating her and everyone knows he was in love with Lala. James has a LOT of faults, but that one has no bearing on his current relationship.

I might be in the minority here but I was disappointed that they cut to James and Ally talking during Sandoval’s original song. I wanted to hear it! I bet it was better than any Real Housewives single.

Katie has to be part owner of this bar. Even if her name wasn’t on the contract, it’s still a martial asset to be settled. It’s so awkward for her to go to her ex-husband’s establishment—while tip-toeing around that she has a right to be there at least until their separation agreement is settled. Then again, it’s all loss and no profits at this point, so how are they settling the debt? I’d rather hear more about that aspect than their dealings with Greg.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
On 3/1/2023 at 10:43 AM, Dirtybubble said:

James finds himself at the center of the rumor mill when he gets kicked out of a nightclub while fighting with Ally; Katie tries to keep her ex in line with another ultimatum; Tom and Tom host a friends-and-family event at Schwartz and Sandy's.

Why is Ally doing her interview in a blue negligée? 🤔

Flat-Iron Tom performs with his vanity band some lame cover songs, ending with "I wish I had Shwartzy's balls!" 😲

FI-T's parents gave him a quarter million dollars for their future failed business? 😲

Leave it to Schemer to tell Shwartz he needs to put a mirror before and after the entrance to his apartment! 🤣 TBH, I was surprised she didn't recommend giant posters of himself.

Later, at the Tom's future failed business, Greg lays down the law after FI-T announces that he wants to open for business on August 26th, with little to no warning (again). 

DJ Muppet Baby meets brit businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks for tea, where she gets nosy about he and Ally getting kicked out of Canyon Club because they were causing a ruckus.

I chuckled at the cross-dresser with no fashion sense they hired. I wonder if Greg approved him or was overruled.

Shwartz was very rude to Katie during their conversation. Is it me, or is Shwartz getting a bad edit this season? 🤔

Schemer convinced Raquel to ask Shwartz if he wanted to make out with her, then confessed to Katie. 🙄

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks gives the Toms some business advice. Oddly enough (NOT!), it's to buy Greg out and she can provide the money to do it. Yeah, I wondered how long this would take to happen.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, snarts said:

Feels like they're trying to push Raquel as the central star of the show and well, I just don't see it. She's vapid, uninteresting and seemingly devoid of any charisma.  Boy, do I miss Stassi & Kristen...

Right?  My first thought was "A girls' trip without Crazy Kristen? NO!!!" 😄. I'm feeling like Scheena and Raquel have cooked up her "crush" on Tom to keep her front and center on the show.

1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

Shwartz was very rude to Katie during their conversation. Is it me, or is Shwartz getting a bad edit this season? 🤔

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks gives the Toms some business advice. Oddly enough (NOT!), it's to buy Greg out and she can provide the money to do it. Yeah, I wondered how long this would take to happen.

I agree - he started the conversation so he should have paid attention to her when she responded.  He's not getting a great edit - I wonder if/when this Jo will be featured?

And good old Lisa - last week making fun of the Toms with her "friend" - this week telling them that her "friend" gave them a shit deal 😄

• Like 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Katie has to be part owner of this bar. Even if her name wasn’t on the contract, it’s still a martial asset to be settled. It’s so awkward for her to go to her ex-husband’s establishment—while tip-toeing around that she has a right to be there at least until their separation agreement is settled

IIRC, this is similar to what RHOC’s Shannon Beador ran into with her divorce. She was arguing that she made a lot of nonfinancial sacrifices to grow David Beador’s business, so she deserved to have those assets included in the settlement. But the business was kept separate. Did Katie contribute anything monetarily toward S&S? Were her and Tom’s bank account jointly held? 

One thing that’s standing out to me is the fact that I don’t recall seeing a lawyer involved here. (That would have been entertaining, since those two have the attention span and comprehension level of my cat.) Did the Toms think to get any legal advice? Lisa seemed genuinely surprised at the details of the lease between them and Greg. 

Like you said, until this proves to be a going concern, the discussion is pointless.

How are they settling the debt? They’re going to worry about that tomorrow. I’m truly over them both.

8 minutes ago, princelina said:

Right?  My first thought was "A girls' trip without Crazy Kristen? NO!!!" 😄. I'm feeling like Scheena and Raquel have cooked up her "crush" on Tom to keep her front and center on the show.

I agree - he started the conversation so he should have paid attention to her when she responded.  He's not getting a great edit - I wonder if/when this Jo will be featured?

And good old Lisa - last week making fun of the Toms with her "friend" - this week telling them that her "friend" gave them a shit deal 😄

That jumped out at me too. Lisa wants this for herself. I truly don’t think Greg is in this to screw over the Toms. Every concern he’s raised has been legitimate. 

• Like 8
(edited)

While I don't think Greg is necessarily out to screw the Toms, I understand Lisa's point that he essentially has no skin the game and thus little interest in opening quickly.  The Toms are both heavily leveraged and footing the monthly rent while Greg's merely the leaseholder. The only thing he interested in are profits, while they're footing all the expenses. Paying rent for the space month after month without any revenue is not at all smart or sustainable for the Toms, whereas Greg's unaffected unless they default. In which case, he'd sue & collect from their Bravo earnings.

Bottom line, the Toms are idiots and have no place trying to run a business. They thought investing $5K in TomTom (basically for naming rights) somehow made them successful restaurateurs and they were suddenly too good to work with Ken & Lisa. I predict it will not end well.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

I know next to nothing about the restaurant business so I truly do not understand why it's taking them so long to open. WHY?? Like genuinely I do not understand the problem. Like I know there's stuff to do like finalize a menu. But why is that taking MONTHS? Is there permits issues or something like that? Please someone explain it to me because the show is sure making it look like they're either a) incompetent, b) very dumb, c) unable to delegate responsibility or d) all of the above.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Holy Hell what was Sandoval singing "Jesse's Girl" and making it about wanting Schwartz's mom and holding up a picture of her? That was so cringy and gross! Was it supposed to be funny? Maybe I'm just too old to get it. 

Also, since I'm old I'll ask what is all the talk about "making out"? Who does that anymore? Seems so 7th grade to me. Unless it's code for having sex they need to stop with that. 

Katie, Raquel and Ariana meeting at the wine bar seemed so forced and fake to me. They are not friends. It was awkward. I bet that Vegas girls trip is going to be a real Hoot! Not!

Speaking of friends not really being friends what's happening with the sandwich shop, girls? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

IIRC, this is similar to what RHOC’s Shannon Beador ran into with her divorce. She was arguing that she made a lot of nonfinancial sacrifices to grow David Beador’s business, so she deserved to have those assets included in the settlement. But the business was kept separate. Did Katie contribute anything monetarily toward S&S? Were her and Tom’s bank account jointly held? 

One thing that’s standing out to me is the fact that I don’t recall seeing a lawyer involved here. (That would have been entertaining, since those two have the attention span and comprehension level of my cat.) Did the Toms think to get any legal advice? Lisa seemed genuinely surprised at the details of the lease between them and Greg. 

Like you said, until this proves to be a going concern, the discussion is pointless.

How are they settling the debt? They’re going to worry about that tomorrow. I’m truly over them both.

That jumped out at me too. Lisa wants this for herself. I truly don’t think Greg is in this to screw over the Toms. Every concern he’s raised has been legitimate. 

Hey now! Your CAT is smarter than that!!  I know MINE is!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Way too much Raquel. She is not interesting. The stuff with her and Schwartz couldn’t be faker.

Katie and Kristina Kelly going to their “friends” wedding in Italy? Pretty sure that was Stassi’s wedding. Guess they can’t say her name on the show.

I watched a review of S&S on tiktok and apparently there’s barely a menu and the bar is always long waits because the Toms and all their friends just always cut lines and get their drinks before anyone. Probably drinking for free. I wish everyone success but I don’t know about this restaurant. I will feel bad for Sandoval’s parents if they lose $250K.

Ally is an idiot but Raquel needs to stop with her talks to her. It’s weird and Ally obv doesn't care.

I guess I forgot a bunch but I don’t remember Katie and Raquel being these good friends who always hang. Their interactions seem so forced.

Ariana looks different.

Schwartz probably already having a live in girlfriend is just so him. He’s kind of a loser and his whole schtick isn’t working anymore.

Sandoval’s band is dumb lol.

Scheana shut up lol.

This show is losing me again.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Max and James boxing scene was so fake haha. I kind of miss Lala at the events,I liked seeing what she was going to wear. I'm really liking Ariana's very girly looks this season. I like Scheana but Brock tries to hard for "tv time" and he's a little too touchy (imo) with the other ladies. 

• Like 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, sandwoman said:

I know next to nothing about the restaurant business so I truly do not understand why it's taking them so long to open. WHY?? Like genuinely I do not understand the problem. Like I know there's stuff to do like finalize a menu. But why is that taking MONTHS? Is there permits issues or something like that? Please someone explain it to me because the show is sure making it look like they're either a) incompetent, b) very dumb, c) unable to delegate responsibility or d) all of the above.

It’s (D). But I don’t think, though, that they want any responsibility. They want all the coolness of having their own place, but none of the very hard work and long hours that go in to getting it. 

If I were Lisa, I would not bail their asses out. It’s time they learned a hard lesson in adulting. As for Sandoval’s parents…if they want to sink $250,000 into this, that’s on them.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 10

Lala watching really old episodes of the RHoBH. Wearing a bRand new T-shirt. 

I guess that’s how she learned how to sink her talons into a “wealthy” “sugar” daddy who she would later learn was voraciously and shamelessly defrauding unsuspecting victims and whose reputation was nothing but a house of cards.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/1/2023 at 12:53 PM, JenE4 said:

Oh, no. I hope it’s not the sacred grounds of the club where James and Ally met!

So it seems to me that it was indeed where he and Ally met, right? Where Sandoval sang Jessie’s Girl?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/2/2023 at 6:19 AM, RoseAllDay said:

* OMG. “I wanna f—- Schwartzy’s mom”?? While toting around a pic of her from 1982?? Rick Springfield should issue a cease and desist (or cyst and decease, whatever). Few things on this network have genuinely offended me, but that was one. Guys — stop with the bromance, stop playing around, and GROW UP. You’re not boyishly cute anymore — you’re long past your sell-by dates.

Even more enraging is Sandoval’s folks throwing a king’s ransom into this bar hobby. S&S SHOULD be the ONLY focus of these two chuckleheads right now, especially since Lisa is not a silent partner, cleaning up their messes, and if the $25,000 a month is “lighting a fire under their ass.” 🙄 GTFO. 

So Lisa is quietly pushing Greg out of the picture — classic enablng of the chuckleheads. They entered this contract with him, they should be made to deal with it. Greg has been offering solid advice to these two, and he is as invested in seeing this work just as much as they are. So I’m seeing this as Lisa wanting to get her hands on another venue — and save the Lost Boys yet again from themselves.

* Laughing, like I did the first week, at Katie’s request to keep the hookups out of the friend group. What good is a friend if you can’t backstab? 

*James proving Raquel’s point with Ally. Will she wake up? He is a dangerous person to be in a relationship with, especially since he’s back drinking. He was barely containing his rage in the dressing room. Bravo should have filmed him getting kicked out instead of just using flashbacks. It’s important to show the signs of an abusive relationship. He has been showing this side of him for seasons…but in true Bravo tradition, he’s still here.

* I want to go to that wine bar that Katie, Ariana, and Raquel were at.

While marginalizing Katie.

I’ve been watching the earlier seasons the past few days, and those two chicks brought the entertainment, for sure.

They did, especially crazy Kristen stalking Tom and Ariana while dragging James along with her. Ah, good times.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Does anyone else find the title of this ep amusing, considering recent events IRL? 

Makes you wonder if Tom Schwartz actually DID know what was going on between Tom Sandoval and Raquel (according to Sandoval's Instagram post, Schwartz found out about this "recently"). I wouldn't be surprised if the three of them manufactured the story/rumor of Raquel and Schwartz being a thing just to divert any potential attention away from the REAL story. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 3/5/2023 at 4:17 AM, gwen747 said:

Makes you wonder if Tom Schwartz actually DID know what was going on between Tom Sandoval and Raquel (according to Sandoval's Instagram post, Schwartz found out about this "recently"). I wouldn't be surprised if the three of them manufactured the story/rumor of Raquel and Schwartz being a thing just to divert any potential attention away from the REAL story. 

I don't think so. This first happened in earlier July, and Sandoval started something with Raquel about 6 months ago. Also, all the friends and even Katie were suspicious of Jo living with Schwartz in July. I think the Schwartz/Raquel hookup was a storyline for the show. And there is no way Schwartz didn't know about Sandoval and Raquel.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, gwen747 said:

Fairly certain he did. The first rumor was Coachella in April, just people took “Raquel was making out with Tom” as Schwartz (who wasn’t there) when it was Sandoval. Then the three ran with it as a cover. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I wonder if there will be any changes made to this ep when they rerun the "extra footage" version tonight?

I guess I'll have to watch that one next week!  *After someone here tells me it's worth it 😄*

• Like 2
(edited)

ETA: Spoiler warning

I wrote this post thinking this segment takes place in the Extra Scenes episode. It is actually from this week’s episode.

I think that in the extra scenes, Rachel says that she was never close friends with Katie (so why should she honor Katie’s request that no one in their friend group try to date Tom or her?).

Rachel says, “Katie didn’t even come to Graham’s party.”

Black and white flashback. No Katie. Editors highlighted Sandoval’s bright pink trousers.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 5

Watching the never before scene version…

Katie goes backstage to cry to Sandoval about the Scheana/Schwartz fight, and he hugs and comforts her! I thought these two hated each other?

Ally and Rachel talking about James having cheated on Rachel and whether she should trust him and Rachel telling her to “have an open eye.”

Rachel trying to talk Schwartz into making out with her: “I like Katie as a person. But are we that close? Not really.”

Every episode, Sandoval is wearing his lightning bolt necklace. This is just his thing at this point. 

Spoiler

The one Rachel is wearing on social media in later months isn’t even the same necklace, so they did not get these together. It is possible he got it for her, but it’s also likely she started wearing one on her own to be like him.

Rachel gives her big “confession” to Katie about asking Schwartz to make out. She told us in an earlier episode that Tom Sandoval taught her about boundaries, and now she’s saying that Schwartz respected Katie’s boundaries by turning her down. Katie says, “Well, you’re not.” Rachel responds, “Yeah, so, I’m sorry” completely devoid of remorse. Ariana says, “girl, I didn’t know you had it in you.” Rachel rolls her eyes, shakes her head and says, “I don’t know who I am these days.” Katie is still questioning whether it’s motivated by Scheana. Rachel starts to answer, “Scheana initially put the idea in my head, but—“ Katie interrupts, “Right. I thought so. Correct. Fucking knew it.” And then in her talking head, “Raquel is not smart enough to come up with something so diabolical on her own. She’s literally the human equivalent of cotton candy.” Noooo! They were so close to uncovering Raquel for who she is right then and there, but completely deflected everything back to Scheana. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I was laughing when the business partner said the dynamic duo doesn’t know anything about “this business “.  He could not tell that within 15 minutes of meeting them? I am sure he has them involved for name recognition only.

Man babies. Schwartz follows Sandoval around like a lost puppy. Sandoval is so delusional. That cover band...the actual musicians seem to be good, while he’s just the most cringey thing ever. The outfits, the hair down on his forehead, trying to act like he’s this huge rock star. 

Honesly, how would Katie not feel strange about another person in their friend group getting together with her estranged husband. On the other hand, Katie really had to basically tell Schwartz we either get married by xxxx time, or we are done. I don’t think he really wanted to get married. His true love is Sandoval. Eww.

There really isn’t anyone to 100% root for in this group, not even really 80%. Like half the time at most, I can empathize with someone.

Like Ariana, feel sorry for her, but he’s always been sleazy. What were you thinking??

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
9 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Sandoval is so delusional. That cover band...the actual musicians seem to be good, while he’s just the most cringey thing ever. The outfits, the hair down on his forehead, trying to act like he’s this huge rock star. 

I posted the following on Facebook. (But really! I applaud your entire post, by the way.)

I thought they named the band Tom Sandoval & the Most Extras because they were so exceedingly Extra.

But it’s actually because the other cover bands have Fewer Extras.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 3/15/2023 at 7:23 PM, hoosier80 said:

Like Ariana, feel sorry for her, but he’s always been sleazy. What were you thinking

She was just as much of a douche as he was when she came on the show. And she got off on his superior attitude because she thought the same of herself. Lying about him cheating on Kristen with her, putting the other women down constantly. Just because Kristen was an asshole doesn’t make what they did to her any different than what happened now. Cheating is cheating. Can she be more mad at Rachel since they were “friends” now, ok I’ll give her that. But in the end, karma proves once again she is a bitch. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1