Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: The Crystal Ball: Episode 200

• Start Topic

Oh, Anetra, baby. What a betrayal. Thank goodness for her dad.

I definitely want Anetra to win now.

But they could be setting up Mistress to be the first big girl winner. I hope not, because there's not many things I hate more than a shit disturber. Of all the big girls that have been on this show, this is NOT the one who should win.

• Like 10

LOL at Ru’s face watching a truly horrible pair of lip synchs.   

Best part was at the end when they all did the Spice trot. 

11 minutes ago, Starchild said:

But they could be setting up Mistress to be the first big girl winner. I hope not, because there's not many things I hate more than a shit disturber. Of all the big girls that have been on this show, this is NOT the one who should win.

Oh, please send Mistress home.  She isn’t funny or charming like she thinks she is. 

• Like 11

I'll say it. I send love to the big girls. I much prefer them to the fashion queens. We have had great big girls:

KimChi should have taken the crown--she should still get a crown, Ginger Minj was a rockstar and could have won, Eureka has talent and deserved being there in the finale,  Delta Werk is under appreciated, Jaidynn Diore Fierce has charisma, Stacey Lane Matthews made me smile, Latrice Royale was great entertainment, without being an assh#@e. and Lawrence Chaney deserved being the first big girl winner in the UK.

Mistress should not be the first American girl winner. Not this season, not ever.

If Sasha Colby or Anetra don't take it, I will be disappointed.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6

I'm feeling sour because of production's blatant manipulation of the confessionals. Bitchy remark from Marcia about Jax's departure being overdue? Check. The Mistress gunning for the other queens? Check. Anetra going after Jax in the last episode? Check. And I didn't even like Jax on the show that much! Notably, the only contender who hasn't shown to be a bitch, or just unkind, at some point is Sasha. Hm.

Am I the only one who found the continual callbacks to Iconic Drag Race Moments pretty irritating? And the attempts to recreate them even more irritating? I like Luxx, but girl -- that was no Alyssa. Production really needs to bring back Season 5's "Recreate Famous Drag Race Moments" mini-challenge, which really was excellent. I also note that none of the callbacks seemed to reference a season after Season 5. Double Hm.

Edited by davidcalgary29
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

LOL at Ru’s face watching a truly horrible pair of lip synchs.   

Best part was at the end when they all did the Spice trot. 

Oh, please send Mistress home.  She isn’t funny or charming like she thinks she is. 

That lipsynch was bad. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that I was watching an international version of the show.

I don't hate Mistress, but I was growing increasingly uncomfortable with her blatant admiration for Spice. 

• Like 1

Sasha earned that win, she is so gorgeous and I love her!  Anetra's final look was better, but she did blow the candy challenge, which was also done on Project Runway so we've seen really great looks...but my heart goes out to her too.  I do think Malaysia might have been in the bottom 3 because her looks were pretty basic.  I thought Spice was going to be dragged along to the finale, but unless the eliminated queens return for another shot, that seems to be done; which is good, because her second rate Adore impression has gotten really old.   I'm also incredibly sick of The Misstress, who apparently is headed towards the finale since she will bring drama every week, but I'm sure is not going to win it. 

• Like 7

We got judging! I'm just grateful for crumbs these days. 41 minutes, still.

I don't mind Mistress. Her bitchiness contains truth and humor at times. I do wish they hadn't shown the bitchy little comments by the Marcia and others about Jax leaving. Unnecessary. 

I wonder if they recut that ep; it felt like such luxury to have Carson and Ru in the workroom for even a portion, and then a judging panel as well!

Wish Marcia would wear seven sets of false eyelashes. Three would do.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

I don't hate Mistress, but I was growing increasingly uncomfortable with her blatant admiration for Spice. 

Apparently she is now drag mother to the twins.  

• Like 3

Props to Malaysia for calling out the increasingly delusional Loosey in Untucked.  Am I recalling correctly, that Loosey said after judging "they really like my looks" or something to that effect?  Whatever imaginary scenario she was spinning was called out 👏👏👏

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Lethallyfab said:

Salina very obviously did not know the words at several points and pretty much stood there the entire time.  This LipSync was like the tagline for ‘Alien vs Predator’: whoever wins, you lose. 

Her performance, especially in the beginning, really confused me.  She appeared to be staring off into space, looking confused.  It must have been part of the performance because she picked up momentum and finished in a better way.  It looked like Spice kind of gave up toward the end and was just throwing any kind of move into the mix.

Sasha really brought it with the ball looks.  I'm glad she won, though Anetra's handmade gown was incredible.  Those two really are neck and neck in the challenges.  And I love the fact that they have very positive qualities and interactions with the other queens.  They also both had emotional moments on tonight's episode.  ❤️

• Like 7

Spice's strategy all season seemed to be "never learn the words to the lip-syncs". Odd way to play, but she kept saying it outloud, so I'm glad it finally got her the boot. That said, when they announced the bottom two, I was like "yeah, that's fine with me either way".

Meanwhile, I was somewhat surprised, but delighted by the number of Mario Kart references during the "Start Your Engines" segment.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, theatremouse said:

Spice's strategy all season seemed to be "never learn the words to the lip-syncs". Odd way to play, but she kept saying it outloud, so I'm glad it finally got her the boot. That said, when they announced the bottom two, I was like "yeah, that's fine with me either way".

Meanwhile, I was somewhat surprised, but delighted by the number of Mario Kart references during the "Start Your Engines" segment.

Well, she did beat out Jax, Aura, Robin, Amethyst, Sugar, Princess Poppy, and Irene Dubois (who?) just by being cute, so it's clearly a good strategy if you don't have any performance skills to bring to the competition. And I had to look up almost everyone on that list, because the show made me forget that they were even on this season, and I kind of hate Production for that.

• Like 2

I will never, ever complain about a Sasha win and hope she wins the season, but I would have probably given the win to Anetra this week. 

I remind myself every time I watch that we are only seeing what the editors want us to see. Yes, Loosey is delusional, but so is Luxx and most of the other queens in their self-aggrandizing ways. Most drag queens are built out of 10% makeup and 90% attitude/gumption. 

Looks like I’m in the minority but I enjoyed Miss Es Titties lip sync. She has definitely grown on me this season. What she lacks in polish she makes up for in drive and attitude. 

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, rlc said:

Most drag queens are built out of 10% makeup and 90% attitude/gumption. 

I'm enjoying Belgium so far, everyone is so supportive of each other. I don't mind drama, but I don't like people who start it for fun.

• Like 2

Ru has improved her dancing a bit. Instead of just moving her feet back and forth, she added in a little forward and back. Well done!

What a horrible story told by Anetra. Seems weird that her mom's reaction went from "please you don't have to hide from us" to "You're creeping us out, get lost!". Sounds more like the step-dad had an issue. Fuck that guy for ruining a, seemingly, supportive relationship for Anetra. 

• Like 8
21 hours ago, Starchild said:

I'm enjoying Belgium so far, everyone is so supportive of each other. I don't mind drama, but I don't like people who start it for fun.

Agree.  I think the queens are lovely and very nice to one another.  The way they treated Amanda Tears as a little sister was wondering.

• Like 1
On 2/24/2023 at 6:47 PM, Starchild said:

I'll be so annoyed if Mistress wins. I think she's overrated, her shit stirring is off-putting, and there have been much better and more deserving big queens in the past who could've/should've been the first winner. 

Also overrated: Luxx. 

I'm rooting for Anetra and Sasha for final 2 and either to take the crown. They are undisputedly the most deserving this season. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 12

I'm glad Sasha was the winner but thought Anetra could've won as well. These two better make the final three. Anetra's story gave me the tears & sniffles, so happy her bio dad stepped up to love and support his child. 

Why yes I did mute thru Ru's performance. Loved the dancers tho. 

If anyone hasn't watched this week's Pit Stop yet, go now, go & watch it. Bianca plus Alyssa Edwards equals what the world needs! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1