Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E01: I Can't Wait to See Jeff LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just got home and it looks like everyone's whining that no one is talking to them. Caroline (sunflower tattoos on arm) is going to be a lot.

So I guess we still have the trip to fantasy island, or shipwreck isle or whatever they call it?

• Like 4

Lol so much for your plan there Matt. 

Brandon found something but doesn't want anyone to know.  Maddy (there's a Maddy now?) saw him find it so he had to tell her. 

Matt seems like too much of a know-it-all.

(edited)

So production is just giving them fake idols now to plant or strategize with?  I guess gone are the days when someone would make a stick with a face carved into as an idol and hope someone fell for it.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Brandon, have you ever seen Survivor? Of course it was a mistake to tell everyone! That’s why Maddy wanted it kept secret! 

I think both things here can be correct.  Yes Maddy wanted to keep it a secret, but I can't blame Brandon if Maddy had him taken out before he could act since she knew that something was up

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brandon, have you ever seen Survivor? Of course it was a mistake to tell everyone! That’s why Maddy wanted it kept secret! 

She said in her confessional that this showed her he doesn't want to work with her, so not sure if this will come back to bite him in a big way.  Or her, if he tells everyone she wanted to keep the key a secret.  

And how would they not know that was an idol or advantage in there?  They seemed so stumped as to what it could be.

Still behind but goddamn I liked Bruce a whole stinkin’ lot!  But he did hit that log SO HARD. He was concussed, medical guy.  You’re lucky something worse didn’t happen.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Waaaay too many over-the-top personalities. This may be the most annoying season yet.

Totally agree. I don’t believe the lady who invests millions for strangers. These millennials are not living in the real world 

• Like 3

Although it'd be kind of funny if someone took the fake idol to TC with them by mistake and arrogantly played it, only to be told by Probst that was the dummy idol.

But I feel like this is just trying to create big moments, less innovation in the game when it comes to plotting and strategizing.  

• Like 4

Sarah's up first-she lost her vote the first time, but drew again and gets an inheritance advantage.  Holy crap, any idols or advantages played at a TC go to her if she uses this advantage.  Are they getting too lazy to hide these things in plain sight out in the jungle?

Matt has lost his vote for the next two TC he attends.

And Sarah gets an advantage called Bank Your Vote, that allows her to not vote at a TC, but she can use that vote as an extra vote at another TC.  I kind of like that one.

Matt is such a horrible liar.  

Oh, and does Sarah think only one of them got the advantage?

• Like 1
Just now, wallflower75 said:

That's actually....a pretty interesting advantage, especially if there are fifty advantages played in one tribal council.

It’s like watching Yu-GI-Oh. “I play the hidden idol . . . INHERITANCE! All idols played tonight go to me!”

Lauren is lying to her tribe and telling them she lost her vote.  I actually like that strategy, if it doesn't come back to bite her.  She could get away with not voting at the first TC her tribe attends if she was in a good position, and use that vote later on.  And her lie would be safe.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Not sure if lying about the advantage/disadvantage is really beneficial if other tribemates end up going to the island.

That's what gets me.  If others go and face the same choice, won't it look strange that you were the only one who had a different choice?

• Like 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, fantastic, the classic Day 3 immunity challenge where you dive in the water, drag something onto the beach, and then solve a puzzle! 

#Tradition

• LOL 2