Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E01: I Can't Wait to See Jeff LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Glad he was able to stay. He looks like a good player

I hope this doesn't hurt him if his tribe loses the IC.  They might consider him an easy boot if they feel like his injury could hinder him.  

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I hope this doesn't hurt him if his tribe loses the IC.  They might consider him an easy boot if they feel like his injury could hinder him.  

We'll see.  It depends on how much he helps or doesn't help at the IC

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And here is the second sob story of the episode thus far! Matt is going through a break-up! How can he do that AND PLAY SURVIVOR?!?! We’ll see! 

If he was on Big Brother his problem would be solved, as he'd be involved in the showmance of the season.

But maybe this pity will work on some of the women out there.

• LOL 2
(edited)

I'm going to assume that's an idol or advantage or risk or get out of TC free card in that cage.  Since this cast will have seen S41 and 42 before filming, I wonder how they will change things up so no one knows exactly what to expect.

Edited by LadyChatts

I kind of like that twist of the second place tribe choosing what challenge they wanted to do, and the last place tribe got what was left.  That puzzle looks interesting.  I'd actually have fun figuring it out in my free time, but not out there.

• Like 1

I was with Carson until he said the other tribe should have known better than to give his 'smart' tribe the puzzle.  Kind of hope he goes before Carolyn, she at least seems like she'll be entertaining.

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I was with Carson until he said the other tribe should have known better than to give his 'smart' tribe the puzzle.  Kind of hope he goes before Carolyn, she at least seems like she'll be entertaining.

I can sense that Carson has an ego problem. That’s why I probably won’t be rooting for him. 

• Like 4

And orange tribe is struggling with the strength part of the challenge.  Matt and NFL Guy (Brandon?)  pretty much seem resigned that they aren't going to make it.

But of course they do, with little time to spare.

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Doing the physical challenge is never the smart option…now they will be physically depleted for the immunity challenge. 

When Matt told Brandon he'll have his back, and Brandon said the same, I question if they won't try and throw each other under the bus if they lose the IC.  Matt might be in more danger than Brandon if it came down to one of them going.  

• Like 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

I'm not clear how far they had to drag that bag of coconuts, there were no clear markers to indicate they reached one end or another to meet the requirements.

They had to drag it to the other pile of coconuts. I assume they had to keep one hand on the bag when dragging. 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

When Matt told Brandon he'll have his back, and Brandon said the same, I question if they won't try and throw each other under the bus if they lose the IC.  Matt might be in more danger than Brandon if it came down to one of them going.  

Oh, I foresee them throwing each other under the bus, for sure, especially if they both make merge. 

Green tribe wants Danny to try for fire since he's a firefighter, and they assume he'll know what he's doing.

One of the girls (sorry, still don't know everyone's names) steps in and gets the job done.  Kind of proud of her for that, especially since no one else was willing to try.

• Like 3