Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E01: I Can't Wait to See Jeff LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Head lamps. That really ain’t good.

Probst is there . . . the insult to the injury.

How many early exits have there been? You’d think one or two of them would come back.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
(edited)

This sucks! 

So will there still be a TC?

This has been a very happening 45 minutes and we still have another 75 to go. 

Edited by dizzyd

While I’m thinking . . . should there be subs that could be placed in the first few days of the game? Feels against the spirit of the show, but now the tribe is a man down.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Just remembered to log on and damn damn damn.  Some day, they need to allow the people who have to be medevac'd out to return--as long as they want to, and really--I'd think most of them would!

ETA: as long as it was medically safe.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Purple is doomed.

I don't even like anyone on that tribe yet, so I can't say I'd care if they went the way of Ulong/Matsing.  Bruce was cool, and Yam Yam seems okay.  Not feeling the others yet.

(edited)

Jeffy slid into there like it was home plate. Doncha know, if he's not there to narrate it, it didn't actually happen?

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I don't even like anyone on that tribe yet, so I can't say I'd care if they went the way of Ulong/Matsing.  Bruce was cool, and Yam Yam seems okay.  Not feeling the others yet.

I like the woman who was doing the puzzle with Carson. I wish I remembered her name.

• Like 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

It's a little late to say someone's "safety is everything" when you keep throwing them into these American Ninja Warrior-type challenges.

Or just stand there with blood streaming down his face and asking him if he's okay (and then decide he's not when he's on the verge of collapsing).  I don't mind the day 1 marooning challenges, but seriously, make them a little safer.  I know it was an accident, but it was also something that could have been avoided all together.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I like the woman who was doing the puzzle with Carson. I wish I remembered her name.

It's Helen. Is Helen a popular name in the Asian community? The last person I knew named Helen was an 86 year old woman but there was also Helen from Big Brother.

• Like 1

We'll never know how far he could've gone.  I'd would've passed on having him win but without that "unnecessary" beginning him & his tribe would've been pretty legit.

Again, things change on Survivor, but given his character and "fight" this is so sad.  That injury...no one's surviving 4-5 weeks.  Real life is the most important

I'll give one thing to this group, at least some of them seemed to practice making fire before coming out here.  I guess that's the difference between recruits and people who've actually seen the show (even though there have been fans who didn't know how to make fire).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Medical is really earning their pay right off the bat with this group. I’m surprised Matt is staying in the game, 

We’ll, they did the same to Daniel last season though, with Bruce, you’d think they would do a little more for safety. They didn’t even give him a proper sling! 

• Like 1