Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E01: I Can't Wait to See Jeff LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Tika and Soka won, orange is going to TC.  I like Brandon, so I hope this doesn't screw him over.  I'd be fine if Matt went.  I'm worried for Lauren now.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

You would THINK - just maybe - this would make them re-think the physicality of some of these challenges. I mean it's not even the weaklings going down, it's the big strong guys Jeff likes so much. 

• Like 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Maybe they will try to flush the idol, but I think with …is it Matt…not looking 100%, they will go for a woman.  

I'm worried for Lauren now.  Matt seems like someone who likes to be in charge and call the shots, so he may call Lauren out in front of everybody.  She may just be an easy first vote.  They could also try to call her bluff and see if she votes at TC.  If she doesn't and is spared, that may give her lie more credibility.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
(edited)

Also, why would Matt believe that girl at the challenge?  How does he know she wasn't lying to him?

Lauren's one of the few people I'm rooting for.  I hope she's safe.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

They could have just asked Lauren to show them her slip instead of just assuming she has an advantage.

I mean, she does have an advantage, but should could have been telling the truth and just not thought to show them the paper.

• Like 3
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Did...did she just say that MATT is strong?  Matt, with his freaking arm in a damned SLING???

I was going to say, I don't know why he isn't on the radar.  I'm guessing something must have happened between Brandon and Maddy because there doesn't seem to be a lot of trust there.  I don't know if it's because of what happened in the woods when he found the key and tried to hide it or what.

• Like 2

I don’t like that players who go to whatever that island is called now are required to risk their vote.

Why doesn’t American Survivor have 24 hour medical immunity like Australian Survivor does?

Just now, Carey said:

In a perfect world, whoever receives the most votes will be told by Jeff, "Just go back to the bench.  See you tomorrow."

Hang on, they tried that, called it Edge of Extinction, and I think we all agreed that it sucked.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Carey said:

In a perfect world, whoever receives the most votes will be told by Jeff, "Just go back to the bench.  See you tomorrow."

With the way people are dropping and getting injured, they may need a 2nd string bench to make sure they can finish the season.  

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Carey said:

To be clear, "Yeah right!"

Not how the game works.  Admire everyone, so it'll be tough to see someone go, but that means someone else that's OK survives