Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

surprise that man thats been hanging out isn't just a weird bum hes your daddy thats been nowhere near you for 8 years ... alright call him daddy 

Sarah has never even hinted at the existence of a father? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Abby should into have been dragged into this mess just for a paycheck for Sara and Shawn.

The hottub in the living room had to be paid somehow.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I think it's part 2. Did we need or watch part 1?

I saw it.  Each woman was ultimately successful in that she found a man, reconciled with a man, or recognized the value of her man.

Horrified.  🙀

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarah has never even hinted at the existence of a father? 

"You see, Abby, when two drug addicts are somewhat acquainted, high, and horny..." 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Abby, Anthony is your sperm donor."

Abby, about 9 months before you were born, your mom had sex with this man.  We were both on drugs at the time. He chose to not bothering seeing you throughout your childhood until there was a chance to earn a few dollars on TV.  Say hello to your daddy!  Why are you crying?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Mustache girl STILL hasn't caught a clue.  Wonder how long we're gonna have to see that hideous commercial??

I cannot make heads or tails of that commercial... other than I miss Freddy Mercury.. he was awesome.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

this shit is ridiculous you gotta pack this shit up ... LOL I love this roommate 

Queen is the best. The only reason I want Amber and Puppy to stay on the show is so I can keep seeing Queen.

• Like 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

no good conversation ever includes the phrase "because of my drinking. . . "

And nothing good comes after "Upon careful consideration."

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Amber, we can replay what the doctor actually SAID when you were pregnant but that would end this silly bunch of shit you're throwing around now.

Honestly, I'm tired of their shit totally and completely.  I used to pull for Amber to make it but now I think she's a shit.  And Pupster is too.

• Like 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Amber, we can replay what the doctor actually SAID when you were pregnant but that would end this silly bunch of shit you're throwing around now.

Honestly, I'm tired of their shit totally and completely.  I used to pull for Amber to make it but now I think she's a shit.  And Pupster is too.

Right. There was no “it’s me or the baby.” I’m tired of her saying that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

No no no! They best not be preparing for a vow renewal. Please God no.

of course they named the kid Rebel.

They're going to redo their vowels.

• LOL 4