Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve gotta work “You coaching these hoes” into a conversation this weekend. Maybe when I meet my son for lunch tomorrow.

and be sure to work in that you're hella jealous of something!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve gotta work “You coaching these hoes” into a conversation this weekend. Maybe when I meet my son for lunch tomorrow.

Double points if you also work in "My whole body is pulsating" or any reference to doggie bones or muffins. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

You know, Derek's a little shit, but I would not hang around and be harangued and scolded by this whole room full of loud judgmental women for any amount of paycheck Matt Sharp could write out.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You're just begging him to put you in a home, aren't you 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, candall said:

You know, Derek's a little shit, but I would not hang around and be harangued and scolded by this whole room full of loud judgmental women for any amount of paycheck Matt Sharp could write out.

I’d have left ages ago. “Give me my phone,” and left.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The team at Sharp is just in love with this set piece lately. 

I can see the writers meeting in the backroom/writers room...guys, I have an idea... imagine a dimly lit parking lot. . . a crescent moon peeks through the clouds.  . . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5