Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

OMG you guys, did you see there is a 90 DAY: Couples Therapy, it's coming out soon with Asuelo, Angela and Michael, Ed and Liz.  

Absolutely not. I am drawing a line, right here, right now. I will NOT watch this. I fucking hate Ed's guts. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2

Beat someone’s ass because he didn’t shake your hand?!? No wonder why these people end up in and out of prison. Take it down a notch, dude. How about you come back to the house for a relaxing soak in the living room hot tub and calm down.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Doggie bone, muffin, pancakes, and whipped cream. Part of this healthy breakfast.

But the muffins are only good if they've been smuggled. 

3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What time is dinner?  I'll just ring the doorbell, K?

Doorbell? Girl. The door's always open, just come on in!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Did Shawn give up on using the Grecian Formula for mustaches?

He needs something on there because his face looks like his nostrils are trying to suck his upper lip up into them.  He is fug.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Mikey's gonna give up his music career for BoobSling.  Now how are they gonna live?  Boobsling really wants to move to LV.

Here comes the new career, Mikey....  Sneakerdom... OR ....

1.9 MILLION!!!

Boobsling, you don't understand... Somehow, you got through some nursing courses but lawd have mercy!  You are nutty!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don’t believe for a second someone on a trashy reality show like this can afford a $600k house…

especially with so many artists bitching about how little money they make from sales or streams of music, that the big money now is in touring.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Damn, Montana. You better not let Moka see that T-shirt. If a wedding ring is too much, a T-shirt literally advertising your pregnant wife is not going to fly.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

I guess they could only get permission for filming during the low traffic part of the night…

Earn that paycheck, Extra!

Monique if you were super secure with your doggie bone, you wouldn’t be so rude to the Extra.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

What kind of club has no music and no customers? Maybe “bottle service” is cheaper at 2:30 pm on a Tuesday.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1