Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

What the hell is she so stressed out about?

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Tayler still thinks Chance isnt' cheating on her lol

Tayler isn’t know for her keen intellect.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oh Linds.... you poor little thing.  She ACTUALLY SAID " It was so much easier in prison".... She is losing her shit for some reason.  Why? What set her off?  I must have missed that part.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lindsey, if you want the easy prison life, surely you can find your way back there.

I'm sure she'll be back there before long. 

"Take a break, take some time for yourself. Maybe go get a pedicure, or go to the ax throwing bar"

• LOL 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

Oh Linds.... you poor little thing.  She ACTUALLY SAID " It was so much easier in prison".... She is losing her shit for some reason.  Why? What set her off?  I must have missed that part.

her daughter was in a "mood"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Lydsay and Blaine are as interesting as what's her name and Marcelino.

I don't trust their storyline.  Seems like a lot of bad acting.  If this all works out easily, we'll know it was drummed up drama.  She'll do anything to stay on tv.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

This is a TANTRUM.

Tayler's kids would see this and tell her to take it down 50 notches.  They are more mature than she is.  I am including the baby in that assessment. 

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

her daughter was in a "mood"

Horrors!  I liked her daughter. 

Blaine's TH is everything.  He is figuring out what he signed up for. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I deserve a cookie and there are no cookies in this house! Now I'm mad.

I was looking for a cookie earlier--we went to this place in Providence a few weeks ago called Insomnia Cookies that sells fresh baked cookies late at night. We bought a dozen and had a few on the way home and froze the rest. I thought we had two left but houseguest must have finished them off. Poop. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I was looking for a cookie earlier--we went to this place in Providence a few weeks ago called Insomnia Cookies that sells fresh baked cookies late at night. We bought a dozen and had a few on the way home and froze the rest. I thought we had two left but houseguest must have finished them off. Poop. 

I LOVE Insomnia Cookies!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am screaming!!!  Monique and "Doggy Bone"....  Shoving whipped cream in Monique's mouth... LORT!!!!  I just CANNOT.  Almost spewed out wine on my keyboard but managed to swallow.  Jeebus. Did I just SAY that??? 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't trust their storyline.  Seems like a lot of bad acting.  If this all works out easily, we'll know it was drummed up drama.  She'll do anything to stay on tv.

Some of their scenes are definitely playing to the cameras / reenactments.  I think Lindsey's tantrum is real.  This is the petty, self-centered person we know and do not love. Lindsey is always a victim.  Remember how the other inmates hated her for being young and attractive?  🙄

• Like 6
  • Love 1