Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Crabby dicks awww we used to have one in key west 

There used to be a shore bar in New Jersey called The Bearded Clam.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm late!  I have wine, candy, and a tiny pizza.  Screw this week! I'm done!!

“Screw this week! I’m done!!” is exactly how I feel.

And you know what? I’m gonna have a drink too.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

What job will she have this season?

I believe she will be an Assistant Vice President at a Fortune 500 corporation this season. 

Or a yoga instructor.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

She also was romantic with Flappy with the monitor charging on her ankle...

Doesn't everyone's most romantic moments include sex while your ankle monitor charges? 

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh her friends makeup is actually cute and on trend 

It's a LAL miracle!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

is he literally just talking to random people in this bar?

Oh honey. You know that sweet old lady is someone in the Sharp writer's room's auntie, who jumped at the chance to be on TV. She probably had to buy her own drink, poor thing.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Is she driving a stick?

If she is, good for her. I don’t know how and I want to. My parents had stick shift cars but they got rid of them before I was old enough to drive.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

If she is, good for her. I don’t know how and I want to. My parents had stick shift cars but they got rid of them before I was old enough to drive.

I only drive stick shifts, which limits me to used cars for the rest of my life.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

It has to be your high school boyfriend who teaches you or it doesn't count.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Marce is kickin' it with the seniors! Where did they move to,  The Villages?

He has the hat to be a 90 year old retiree who is sure the ladies want him.

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Del Boca Vista

Eric took a hit before they started the drive back.

Puppy's mom thought Eric would be good for her.  Had she ever met him?  We have never seen him when he is not clearly on many somethings. It's good the cameras were in the car.  I think he would have hit her if they weren't.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, candall said:

"Is that a stick in your car or are you just happy to see me?"

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

I learned how to drive in a Volkswagen. My dad insisted that you can't really drive if you don't drive a stick. Snob.

It's really hard to find a new car with a standard transmission. I don't know if they make them in regular cars anymore 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

It's a great skill and pretty easy to learn.  I taught several girls to drive stick shift in college.  Not trying to be funny. . . I legit taught girls to drive stick.  It takes about 30 minutes to get the hang of it.  Just go to a large empty parking lot and expect to stall a couple times until you get the hang of it.

Driving stick and being a good typist are two skills of which I am really proud.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I learned how to drive in a Volkswagen. My dad insisted that you can't really drive if you don't drive a stick. Snob.

It's really hard to find a new car with a standard transmission. I don't know if they make them in regular cars anymore 

I think you have to special order one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

I actually had a summer job boss when I was 20 or 21 who said she’d teach me (she had an old Honda that was a stick) and then never did.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I only drive stick shifts, which limits me to used cars for the rest of my life.

Watch out.  My farm guy could only have cars made before 1986 because that's what he knew how to work on.

Don't be like farm guy.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

It's a great skill and pretty easy to learn.  I taught several girls to drive stick shift in college.  Not trying to be funny. . . I legit taught people to drive stick.  It take about 30 minutes to get the hang of it.  Just go to a large empty parking lot and expect to stall a couple times until you get the hang of it.

Driving stick and being a good typist are two skills of which I am really proud.

What’s your WPM?

• Applause 1

I learned how to drive a stick when I was 14!!!  Ok, it was a REAL stick a la Fred Flintstone!!

Har!  Yes, I'm on the wine.  Praise the Lawd.  Actually, my Dad had the coolest little MG back in the day, and I learned how to drive on it.  Just about left the transmission on the ground at the Rice University football stadium parking lot, but the MG survived.  Until Dad got rear-ended trying to turn into OUR driveway.  HE was fine, MG; not so much.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2