Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

To this day, I still do not understand why Aris puts up with Cam.  I mean, Cam?  

She seems SPRUNG AS FUCK. Like, genuinely in love with the man. I’m like … girl, I guess?

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I am going to be in Orlando next week. My goal is to see Brittany and Marcellino having a fight in public. Bonus if she throws her shoes.

Maybe you can take one of those Spot-a-Celebrity tour busses.  They may have a reality tv version there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

To this day, I still do not understand why Aris puts up with Cam.  I mean, Cam?  

She's desperate.  All the nice hard working men are not INTERESTING to HER.  Because...  SHE"S a MORON!!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I am going to be in Orlando next week. My goal is to see Brittany and Marcellino having a fight in public. Bonus if she throws her shoes.

If you come back with a selfie of you and the old lady in the bar, it's a Bingo!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I had lunch with my frenemy today. The fried clam (yes, with the bellies) roll and onion rings made it possible for me to sit through it without lunging across the table at her.

God I love fried clams. They're not clams if they don't have bellies, they're just fried elastics. 

Does your frenemy know how close she came to being seriously maimed? I like to think not. She just sat there, munching on her clams, no inkling of how close she was to death. This amuses me. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, is Britt all mad because Marse was chatting with that sweet little old Brandy Alexander or White Russian drinking lady? Britt. Chill. Sheesh.

That's her man!  Hands off, ladies! He's taken!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Two words:  cam girl.

My friend and I were talking about this and I jokingly asked if I could make money on OnlyFans by just sitting around giving advice to people fully clothed, or like reading aloud. He swore I could make a killing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

AN ENTREPRENEUR!

I'm absolutely dying here. He's going to do an MLM, isn't he? When he's power washing someone's house and catching snakes he'll be all "Let me tell you about HerbalLife".

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Who knew you could sell rat snakes to pet stores? I get them in my backyard all the time in Texas. My husband runs over them all the time with the mower. Hm...I could be rich. 

Chance is an idiot. 

This is one of many reasons I can’t live in Texas. I’m petrified of snakes. Phobic. I cringed just reading that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God I love fried clams. They're not clams if they don't have bellies, they're just fried elastics. 

Does your frenemy know how close she came to being seriously maimed? I like to think not. She just sat there, munching on her clams, no inkling of how close she was to death. This amuses me. 

She has no idea how much I can’t stand her. We’ve known each other for decades (our sons were friends) but she is so full of herself. I see her just a few times a year.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2