Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I have pretty much all new clothes since I've retired. All hard pants are gone, I live in leggings and super cute tops/dresses I get from eshakti.com. AND I use tons of nifty Korean skin care products. I may be an elderly neighbor but I am leaning into my quirky old lady-ness. 

I aspire to be like you when I'm older @Pepper Mostly!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

She needs to keep her daughter away from this methhead till she knows he is gonna stay clean ... LORD why do none of these people think of their children 

What do you mean? Why, their kids are the most important things in their life. Just ask them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

A former coworker had a tummy tuck because her stomach skin didn’t snap back after her kid was born and as she put it, “she’s 15 so clearly my skin’s not going anywhere without surgical intervention.” She had no regrets. I’m not mad at Sarah for wanting a boob job, although I do wonder how she’s paying for it.

• Like 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I do not want to envision a world where Shawn is a better option than ANYONE. 

Yeah, it’s rough out there (though I’m actually enjoying dating right now) but I’d rather be single than with Shawn. I don’t mind being single - I enjoy my own company.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Wait!  Sarah has modulated her own hair!  She's no longer neon fuschia.

Good call.

She's doing top?  I was sure vaginal rejuvenation was trending.

That's next. Along with anal bleaching. 

Wasn't it Gabby who got the rejuva-vag? 

• Like 3
Just now, kacesq said:

He doesn’t have enough money on his cards - plural - for dinner?????

Tens of dollars on each card. They had to scrape together a hundred bucks. Yikes.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

We found the names on personalized blankets!! Chance pretends (lies!!) he has two different great-great-great-great grandfathers named Mason and Carter.

Well, this dinner is a three-carder! I guess it’s pretty fancy after all…$30 on this one…

• Like 1
  • LOL 8