Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lindsey ummmm doesn't she still have outstanding warrants? didn't her lawyer last time tell her she would be going away for YEARS ... did she take care of that? 

She has charges, bruh!

The "attorney" and Lindsey are ready for their closeup.  I hope the Emmy voters are watching. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

ooh yes he loves you girl thats why he stuck his penis in someone else cause he LOVES you so much 

He only did it because she reminded him of Monique.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Derek slept with another girl and can get off the hook with one candle and some flowers? That weepy jewelry sales lady and her beau (it’s been a week and I blocked out their names already) needed three candles as a hostess gift for his own mother.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Derek:  "I din' feel like we was in a relationship."

Monique:  "He was confused."

He's a lying POS and she's delusional.

But I try not to judge.

Oh, judge. Judged like you've never judged before, in a lifetime of judging. These twerps deserve nothing but our scorn.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

ooh yes he loves you girl thats why he stuck his penis in someone else cause he LOVES you so much 

I always express my love by having sex with other people.  I also allow my family to make cruel jokes at my partner's expense.  Isn't that what everyone does?

FFS Monique has a secret. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

They'rre "REBUILDING"!!! Oh shit. Monique has a secret!!! Dadada.....

Uh oh, Puppy's gonna bite her boytoy!  She's getting tiresome to me.  Just like old Marcellino and whatsherface.  I'm just too pooped to care about them anymore.  Just give them an office job at TLC and start making those 401k contributions. Yuk.

How long is it gonna be before Shawn has ANOTHER felonious female pregnant?  Now? Two days from the last time the camera was on him?  Boring.  All the guy has going for him is his sperm motility. The. End.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’m stretching post workout and when Derek’s sister said she didn’t like relationships where the man is shorter than the woman, I cracked up and almost fell over. These people trying to kill me!

I did my water fitness today in a hail storm!  It was crazy!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3

I’m stretching post workout and when Derek’s sister said she didn’t like relationships where the man is shorter than the woman, I cracked up and almost fell over. These people trying to kill me!

One of the sisters is quite tall, so is she going to be able to find super tall partners or is her sister going to diss her partners, too?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Don't hurt yourself! They're not worth it.  <- Something I say to myself every Saturday morning after a Friday night cocktail hangover. 

• LOL 2