Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm visiting Tennessee for the first time next Friday (will miss you guys!!). Is there anything in the Nashville area I should do/see/eat?

That hot chicken place.

• Like 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

I *swear* Michael said he couldn’t leave the state.

I don’t think he can. That’s why Justine moved. But maybe by time the palatial estate in Texas…or Vegas…or Florida…will be built.

Sara’s mom weirds me out.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, candall said:

Before the board snaps shut, I need to know how Empress' Tinder date went!

I live vicariously through my LAL pals.

Not Tinder, I hate Tinder. Bumble. It was fine - no chemistry but not actively unpleasant. Nice guy but no there there. I have another next week!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Good night, bunkies! You were all on FIRE tonight and I am weak with laughter. Have a fantastic weekend and hope to see some of you on Sunday for 90 Day. I love you all, MWAH!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Not Tinder, I hate Tinder. Bumble. It was fine - no chemistry but not actively unpleasant. Nice guy but no there there. I have another next week!

We'll be here!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Whew!  That was a night of great boredom (Sara and Shawn) and great drama (the parking lot fight between a half-naked skinned muppet ninja and Monique and her sisters).  So much shrieking.  So many weaves to the wind.  

Until next week, get your weaves sewn down, buy some extra strong lash glue, and consider purchasing underwear that covers your entire ass.  It's a good thing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

S05.E04: No Money, More Problems

Chance makes a shocking confession; Tayler's discovery leads to an explosive blowup; Derek is torn between Monique and his sisters; Shawn tries to heat things up, but Sara keeps a secret; Blaine's past jeopardizes his future with Lindsey.

Original air date 2023.03.17

muffintime.thumb.jpg.e3bc04cc3730e936e6433cd24368d304.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5