Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LVII - Live Chat Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Why doesn’t binky dad know that baby likes the blue one?

I'd just let the baby cry it out.  I wouldn't risk my life to retrieve a binky.  Kid needs to learn early on that you can't always get what you want!  :) 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 5

The last two drives looks dangerous for Philly. The lead isn't that big and KC had a touchdown while they settled for 3 and now KC is running again able to go ahead with an extra point.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Does Reid ever win challenges? He always seems snake-bit to me in that area.

He and Mike McCarthy are both terrible at challenges.  They used to be equally bad on time management at the end of halves, but Reid has improved a bit.

Dave Grohl said they had preliminary inquiries in the past about doing a halftime show and always got passed up for someone else. So now he says their attitude is forget it! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

I have a doctor appointment at 8am…

I have one at 7:45 tomorrow morning.

By the way, ( my stats might be dated), but the Monday after the Super Bowl has one of the highest number of employees calling in sick in the US

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, AimingforYoko said:

Well, the KC Offense has figured it out, let's see if their D can make a stop on 3rd down.

They technically haven't done badly in that regard, seeing as how the Eagles have been forced to kick FGs twice when they would've obviously loved to have TDs instead. Their problem is not making that happen early in the drive...

• Like 4
Just now, Stats Queen said:

By the way, ( my stats might be dated), but the Monday after the Super Bowl has one of the highest number of employees calling in sick in the US

And the highest number of big screen TVs returned for "malfunctioning?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

Well, in real life, it's a dog pal or nothing, so...

I thought they were buying it a crate, so I was happy to see the new pal.

Yeah, that was the fakeout.

I got two cats so they could keep each other company.  They hate each other, even six years later.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I have one at 7:45 tomorrow morning.

Wet blanket here - also used to be one of if not the worst for domestic violence incidents.

• Sad 5
1 minute ago, meowmommy said:

I got two cats so they could keep each other company.  They hate each other, even six years later.

You made my mother laugh, so laughing point for you!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, twoods said:

I swear it came with a crack.

That's why we have a foam "bad call brick."  It's saved our TV many a time!

2 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

We recently added a rescue kitty to the household.  One cat is okay with her, the other hates her.  We're at our wit's end trying to calm this situation down.  Nothing is working.  

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

A lot of families could say that about siblings. 

The 49ers must be ecstatic.   

• LOL 3