Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E03: Week 3

JenE4
  • Start Topic

Now Zach is BFFs with Sean? Why isn’t Jesse around to chat with? It’s because he’s talking with the ladies, and on screen it says:

Jesse

Huh? What is this all about?! We know he’s the host! They never told us Harrison’s age. Strange.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
Just now, Crashcourse said:

Oh gawd!  😱  I just saw Ashley I. and Jared in a commercial with Ashton Kutcher for a movie he's in.   I do not want to see this couple anymore on my tv screen, but I'm afraid they'll show up later.

After the backlash of their over-exposure on Paradise, I’m surprised Bachelor trotted them back out. 

• Like 5

Did Zach really know Sean before the show to be his BFF? Night at the museum has never been done before on the franchise. Kaity is really pretty and behaves relatively more maturely than a lot of her peers.

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Hope these charts help identify Zach's girls here during week 3.
Please don't forget to click on the photos as they are so much sharper when enlarged...

1aBach2023a6resized.thumb.jpg.c4633b268aa03c68917350ad2bbaa555.jpg

1aBach2023b5resized.thumb.jpg.8c1f5db8368b6fbc3bd990b78d1487b4.jpg

If he sends home Mercedes, he will have eliminated the latter half of the alphabet.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
16 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Now Zach is BFFs with Sean? Why isn’t Jesse around to chat with? It’s because he’s talking with the ladies, and on screen it says:

Jesse

Huh? What is this all about?! We know he’s the host! They never told us Harrison’s age. Strange.

Right? But they can’t be bothered with the women. 

• Like 6

I too am liking this museum date....I've had some very romantic dates myself in museums although I've never slept in a tent inside one! I see there are two separate single beds. I'm wondering if this date will be more innocent than we might think? Oh well, they just pushed the beds together so who knows!

So based on the girls reactions I'm realizing that this one-on-one started later in the day than most individual dates do. Usually the couple does something during the day and then an evening dinner/event as well. Here they are starting at night. I guess Kaity will return in the morning and the other girls are concerned about what may happen.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

If he sends home Mercedes, he will have eliminated the latter half of the alphabet.  

LOL I too noticed he doesn't seem to like anyone with names starting with anything past the letter 'L'! I wonder how long before I don't even need the second chart anymore.

• Like 2

I miss Chris Harrison and Fred? calling the plays. Unfortunately Fred? died a little while back, but they were the best sportscaster.

Although I think I liked the guy they had last year, don't remember him.

• Like 3

I think Katie and Zack might be a good match.  I think they are both nerdy.  I think Katie is beautiful but doesn’t realize her self worth.  

Does anyone else find Zack’s constant head bobbing distracting?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wait. I wasn’t really looking but they said Anastasia got injured during kickoff? Did she just panic and play dead as soon as the game started? Playing possum would be my go-to technique. No wait, someone else peed her pants? I would actually more likely do that, lol.

• LOL 4

And I get kind of nervous that one woman will get up after being tackled, then fall over like Damar Hamlin.

But it looks like they made it through unscathed. And Breanna is crying because her team lost.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2

Ugh, I hate the dates where they have to physically compete for the guy. And he was enthusiastically saying things like "You have blood!" like it's a positive thing. He's just another jock douchebag after all.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

OK here comes the whining from the yellow team. It figures that Brianna was on the side that lost. Now we'll never hear the end of it. Thanks also to complainers Greer and Gabi.

I'm always surprised that ABC doesn't worry about someone getting seriously hurt in one of these football games.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

I think Katie and Zack might be a good match.  I think they are both nerdy.  I think Katie is beautiful but doesn’t realize her self worth.  

She’s a Canadian but she lives in Austin, and so does he, which helps by removing the bicoastal element.   And she seems nice.  

• Like 6

I wish the bachelor or bachelorette would just say “can you give us a minute?” during interruptions of conversations that actually need a minute.  Zach certainly doesn’t give false hope to the cast.  He’s very straightforward. 

• Like 14

DS called so missed Kaitys date and the football game.  Bummed I missed Zach and Kaity's conversation.  I'm sorry, but I think Zach and Charity like each other, but don't "like" each other.  There was no tongue in that kiss and it looked like they were keeping room for Jesus between them.  Compare that to Him and Mandrell and the dark haired chick in the black top who literally jumped him on the kiss.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Now Zach is BFFs with Sean?

I'm kinda enjoying Sean's role this season but I wish they would have him there more often. It might have been nice to have Sean hang w/ Zach during the game. I would love to see them going over the girls and discussing prospects!

Is this the best looking group of contestants ever? So many prospects for bachelorette. Kylee is really very pretty. 

I like Christina. I feel bad that she keeps babbling on about her one-on-one and I don't think she's doing it be malicious.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

Bailey made a miscalculation asking him to validate whether there’s a connection. I don’t think she expected him to say, now that you mention it, you should just leave now. K. Thnx. Bye.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wish the bachelor or bachelorette would just say “can you give us a minute?” during interruptions of conversations that actually need a minute.  Zach certainly doesn’t give false hope to the cast.  He’s very straightforward. 

Apparently saying no is banned.   Which sucks because it just prolongs the misery for whatshername.  She’s really regretting ambiguously asking for reassurance.   As Kiss My Mutt said, Zach is very straightforward and he won’t give false hope now that the topic has come up.  If she’d kept quiet, she might have coasted a bit and gotten some time with him.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 6

Christina is either  being totally clueless (though I love her blouse) or a total Be-yotch. Why would she be confused - she should know how the game is played and Zach told her to trust the process, and she is already not trusting it.

Once again - I am loving Zach.  I like that he's up front with all the women.  I think Charity is going to be his Rodney - his friend and maybe spy on the inside.  For being 26, Zach is maybe the most articulate bachelor I've seen (I"ve only been watching since Jo Jo). 

Bachelor producers take note - I'm glad we're not having catty, back stabbing, drunk women who seem to actually get along - as well as a bachelor who doesn't seem clueless how things work.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Yeah, I think that talk with Bailey was the type of conversation that should have been finished. Zach actually looked like he was going to ask for more time but Bailey spoke up and said it was fine.

So Bailey is going home already...Zach sure is confident in his decisions. Too bad he didn't send Brianna packing - I guess the producers really do want her around for the drama because I don't think Z was feeling Briana either.

• Like 7

Oh well, Christina is a problem after all.
She seems too self-absorbed.

But Brooklyn has some nerve complaining about her because she has spewed numerous jealous and snarky soundbites herself. I like her less than Christina.

• Like 2

OMG I hope Pilot-Rachel is not flying that cropduster.

No way would I jump out of that plane no matter how cute the instructor is. I have to believe they asked Aly whether she would be ok with this in advance.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Oh well, Christina is a problem after all.
She seems too self-absorbed.

But Brooklyn has some nerve complaining about her because she has spewed numerous jealous and snarky soundbites herself. I like her less than Christina.

I dislike them both.   Hopefully at least one goes home soon.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2