Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E03: Week 3

JenE4
  • Start Topic

Aly, what is this dress?! Oh, no, honey. She probably brought a dozen dresses with her and this is what she chose for her 1:1 date? She looks like she’s ready to play Ariel in Disney on Ice.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ally seems too normal for this show.  I really like her and loved how she just went for it in jumping out of the plane.  I feel like recent seasons have had such boring dates, glad they are doing some fun things.  

Edited by Katie111
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

OMG I hope Pilot-Rachel is not flying that cropduster.

No way would I jump out of that plane no matter how cute the instructor is. I have to believe they asked Aly whether she would be ok with this in advance.

Rachel's going low fly a crop duster over one of the outside dates and stalk The Bachelor from the air.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Zach admits he hasn't gotten very far with Aly before this date. Although they are hitting it off, I have a feeling she was picked for this date due to her willingness to jump out of the plane. Maybe they question the girls at the beginning to see what they may or may not be willing to do. I know I would refuse to go skydiving.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Okay, I have to hand it to Briana to take down Christina on her way out. That was pretty good since she decided to leave on her own, so it wasn’t like the typical “her or me” Wrong Reasons accusation. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Rachel's going low fly a crop duster over one of the outside dates and stalk The Bachelor from the air.

LOL! Now THAT would be the most dramatic Bachelorette season eva!
Pilot Rachel stalking the entire season of dates from the skies would be hysterical.🛩

• LOL 6

I’m glad she’s gone but I’m also glad she’s taking down Christina. I don’t usually like tattling and I’m glad whoever was responsible for stopping her from doing so last week because it just didn’t have valid evidence to support her claim like it does now. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

WOW Brianna is a snake! She knew she wasn't getting anywhere w/ Zach so she leaves but makes sure she sabotages Christina on the way out. I hope we don't see Brianna anywhere in this franchise again.

I don't like some of C's behavior but I think B made it sound much worse than it is. And plotting to make her exit a way to sabotage a rival is so gross as well as manipulative. She's just nasty.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
3 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

WOW Brianna is a snake! She knew she wasn't getting anywhere w/ Zach so she leaves but makes sure she sabotages Christina on the way out. I hope we don't see Brianna anywhere in this franchise again.

To be honest, I thought Christina deserved it. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 3

She was in my house, she met my family, she met my dogs - I would totally be the same about someone meeting my dogs!  B---h!  they gave you kisses!!!

Why does Christina have a fingernail scratch on her neck?  She is really drunk, and her face when he said he wanted to talk to her.  I love Zach's face and I like that he's taking time to think - get background info from his spies.  When they complain about giving up a lot to come on the show instead of being bummed he's questioning them and they may lose him.  Posers!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Uh-oh, Christina is getting called down to the principal’s office. “She met my dogs.” Lol! Christina isn’t even trying to deflect—lots of girls have told me they have problems with me.

I thought the drama of the night was going to be about Kaity spending the night with him, but no one really seemed to care! “Christina gushes about your connection too much” is a much bigger sin!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Christina looks so picturesque leaning against the yellow wall between the red drapes. I wonder if production posed her there or if she chose that spot to weep.

She started on the stairs but figured Rachel had already done that. She does know how to pose and put on a show. Narcissists aren’t able to recognize their flaws. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Christina looks so picturesque leaning against the yellow wall between the red drapes. I wonder if production posed her there or if she chose that spot to weep.

Yeah, but she looks drunk on her ass at the rose ceremony.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Is Christina really clueless about her tactlessness? 

I think she's been drinking too much and that's making her drop too many  inappropriate comments.
It's kind of hard to figure out what is going on here because C seems to be very social and able to get along with people easily. Maybe jealously over her family date sabotaged her position among the other girls. She tried to keep that part of her date to herself but Zach told everyone.

I hope Z is not believing Brooklyn.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Uh-oh, Christina is getting called down to the principal’s office. “She met my dogs.” Lol! Christina isn’t even trying to deflect—lots of girls have told me they have problems with me.

I thought the drama of the night was going to be about Kaity spending the night with him, but no one really seemed to care! “Christina gushes about your connection too much” is a much bigger sin!

Yeah I know Christina is no angel but I think the rest of the girls sense she is a frontrunner and they are taking her down.

I'm disappointed as I found Christina to be an interesting contestant.

Oh, Brianna you give me a thousand "icks".

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

As far as Bachelor “villains” go, Christina wouldn’t have even registered in any season within recent memory. Yeah, she was kind of self-absorbed and didn’t know when to quit making it about her feelings on that group date in particular, but she just gushed about how much she and Zach liked each other—she never verbally insulted anyone. I don’t think she did anything that bad that she had to be banished. At most, she probably owed a group apology and then try to keep her feelings under wraps a bit more moving forward.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MissPriss said:

Zack is too young for fatherhood. Christina causing problems was a gift for Zack. He could send her packing with no repercussions. 
Well played, Zack. 

I forgot that she had a kid and he was already iffy on it! Yes, I think you nailed the real reason for sending her home.

• Like 10