JenE4
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, dleighg said:

"I've never had a romantic date"

"I've never had any confidence"

"Help me Help me Help me"

"I need to feel that you value me"

"I'm so insecure"

Ladies, this is NOT a good look. Why would he be attracted to someone who doesn't think she's a good catch?

I think that a lot of men would run for their lives if someone shared these fears so early in the relationship.  And a man who would want a woman who is so needy has issues of his own. Just my opinion. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2023 at 12:38 AM, Back Atcha said:

And not just the women...ZACH is a "LIKER" too.

Sometimes listening to him gets pretty unbearable.  He seems mature in other way, but in this way, not so much.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:21 AM, call me ishmael said:

I think she could have survived except for her reaction to Charity’s rose.  That indicated a genuine indifference to the feelings of others.  Of course she was supposed to pretend to be happy for Charity—just like all the rest of them pretended.  But she couldn’t muster that simple sociability.  There was no way he could ignore that.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:33 AM, waving feather said:

Christina is not a bad person but she behaves like a toddler and that's a red flag if you are seeking for an adult life partner. 

On 2/7/2023 at 7:40 AM, tinkerbell said:

She didn't need to pretend to be happy, just either congratulate her or be quiet.  Her "I'm confused" probably meant, "I thought I was his favorite," which is narcissistic on its own. But the timing made it, "I'm confused as to what he sees in YOU when he could have ME." Which is belittling, mean, and likely tinged with racism. 

It's so much more than just indifference or behaving like a toddler.  It's what tinkerbell said: belittling, mean, and likely tinged with racism.  Indifference is an absence of caring.  And behaving like a toddler implies that someone doesn't know better.  But what Christina did was intentional, especially to come right after having heard Charity say how happy she was. She wanted to ruin it for Charity and sow doubt at the same time, which is malicious and cruel.  And I absolutely believe there were some racist undertones.  I'm so glad Zach saw her comments for what they were and got rid of her ass.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

So I just watched the episode and frankly I don’t see the big deal with Christina. As others have said she did not seem villainous. If anything she seemed clueless at how she was perceived. And the minute I hear “safe space” it makes me cringe. It’s not like she was taking punches at anyone and if her juvenile shtick was enough to make you feel unsafe then good luck with the rest of the season and BIP! Anyways she is gone now and they’ll soon find someone else to pile on. That’s the way of the dog pound. 😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 2/8/2023 at 10:23 AM, Soobs said:

This really stood out to me too. She strikes me as an anxious attached person and it sounds like her ex was avoidant. She isn't ready for a life partner. I was surprised that he let all that pass unquestioned.

Exactly, Zach should have asked questions rather than just complimenting her by saying she deserved "5-star dates like this". She spent 7 years off and on with an emotionally unavailable man and I can't help but remember her intro video when she said that her ex cheated on her, and she needed time to heal from that before she moved on- and what does she do? She goes onto The Bachelor to participate in a televised relationship in which Zach has to cheat on her the entire time. This show isn't good for someone with an anxious attachment style.

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Like 6