Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I DON'T NEED LOVE!!!

And you never loved me!!!!

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, peeps, buckle up! Here we are, dressed in our best, champagne in hand, tissues at the ready, to celebrate the WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!!

I am having anticipatory nausea. 

I squeezed into a skin tight dress and look snatched. That being said, I couldn’t sleep last night worrying about whether or not Stacey and Florian go through with the marriage. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 7

Florian says he's sorry. Stacey does not say she's sorry. Because she is a stainless angel who GIVES and GIVES and GIVES, while Florian is an ungrateful, slovenly bastard who should be worshipping the water she walks on. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

There better be an open bar because I am wearing a pushup bra and some tight-ass shoes and I want to drink away the pain!

Oh girl. You know Stacey is very classy. Surely only top shelf booze and Dom Perignon will flow in abundance at her tasteful, swanky affair. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Is one of us going to catch the bouquet?

I would try but I KNOW I would sprain an ankle because that's how the Universe works!

Seriously, I love dancing at weddings, though.  I am a dancing fool. Nobody can hold back this joy lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I would try but I KNOW I would sprain an ankle because that's how the Universe works!

Seriously, I love dancing at weddings, though.  I am a dancing fool. Nobody can hold back this joy lol

I was thinking that Darcey would shove anyone out of the way.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

@Pepper Mostly The Silvery Pony man sent me an email today and it was a reservation for the dinner he's taking me to for my birthday in 11 days! I swooned.  

Yep, it doesn't take much...

Tell me! Is the place really fancy? Do they have craft cocktails and a really nice wine list? Tomahawk steaks or really edgy desserts where the chef comes out and pours chocolate into your hands? I must know everything!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I will fight anyone for the bouquet, because I am desperate for love!

I myself am positively panting to see Darcey diving for the bouquet, elbowing the other women, stepping on their feet, and knocking at least two to the floor. Then to see her triumphantly waving Stacey's tacky flowers in the air while looking meaningfully at Zack in the sack. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6

I myself am positively panting to see Darcey diving for the bouquet, elbowing the other women, stepping on their feet, and knocking at least two to the floor. Then to see her triumphantly waving Stacey's tacky flowers in the air while looking meaningfully at Zack in the sack. 

She will knock them out of the way with her boobs

• Fire 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wish I could have had time to get some work done on my face a few times for the wedding, all I had time for was to make large holes in my jeans and afix giant fake eyelashes to my non fox like eyelids.

What? Not even some mangy horsehair extensions or six inch nails? 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tell me! Is the place really fancy? Do they have craft cocktails and a really nice wine list? Tomahawk steaks or really edgy desserts where the chef comes out and pours chocolate into your hands? I must know everything!

So we have this hotel in this fancy part of town and it's the most baller hotel in town.  It's THE most expensive hotel.  Super nice. And I've been to the bar a few times to drink because it's super nice.  They have a restaurant at the hotel and that's where we are going.  He picked the place, even though he's never been here (green flag).  So I'm definitely thinking it's going to be a swanky place to eat!  I'm very excited.  I should check the menu NOW, right??  I haven't even done any recon!

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 3

I wish you could write for the show.

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3