Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So a bad thing about the warmer weather is that now people want to stop and chat with me when I’m walking my dog. And there are the same people at the same areas at the same time, so now we have to find other perfect pooping places. The worst person is an elderly local vet who keeps telling me what I’m doing wrong because my dog barks at people and other dogs, as if I’ve never owned or trained a dog in all my years (which is definitely not the case).

My dog is the sweetest guy, but when random children come up to me and ask to pet him, I tell them he’s a psycho and they’d better watch out. I’m a terrible old lady😂.

• LOL 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

SweetJesus why does she need to tell Zach?

I was just about to say the same thing! 

Except we all know why. DRAMA. 

Stacey doesn't like the way Florian talks to her. Maybe she could spend a few moments listening to the way she talks to him. Just a thought. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At 11PM, on USA, there’s a new show starting called “Race to Alaska.” I’ll be taping it. 

Until the next season of "The Great Pottery Throwdown" drops on HBO, I'm contenting myself with "Portrait Artist of the Year" and "Landscape Artist of the Year" on Tubi. I know nothing about art but its such a pleasure to watch. I've given up on all my old faves-even "The Amazing Race" has lost its charm. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Florian tells the officiant/marriage counselor to fuck off in 3….2……1

I can't wait to hear this "officiant" tell Florian that he's manipulating Stacey and that he needs to get a job. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Canadians rarely wear shoes in the house.

When I go to parties I bring house shoes. They are only worn indoors. It surprises me when people say they don’t remove their shoes in someone’s home…like..really?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

When I go to parties I bring house shoes. They are only worn indoors. It surprises me when people say they don’t remove their shoes in someone’s home…like..really?

Only if I am told not to. Like I visit my cousin and will be indoors for 2 minutes.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, anyone else think that this "wedding" was going to take place in Connecticut all along? Just me?

Funny, the first wedding also took place in Connecticut. IIRC, they planned to marry in Stacey's apartment (with Stacey in full bridal regalia despite not having any guests) then Stacey changed into another gown, they hopped in the car and had another ceremony outside the father's house at MIDNIGHT with the camera crew's lights shining in Mike's windows? 

image.png.6119e28ea3319e9d047bf8494b5c32c4.pngimage.thumb.png.055334cb737a7b33fb38f5af8588071d.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She just put all the rotting food in the trash and didn’t take out the trash. That apartment is going to smell even worse when they get back. 🤢

I bet nothing smells worse than Darcey, she looks like she’s melting/rotting 🤮

C96A740B-17E0-4CF6-AF94-8023E01F3586.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 9
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She has worn at least four wedding gowns already (one, maybe two for first wedding, two for Florian #1, and now maybe one or two for this one)?

But from the preview for next week, this latest wedding gown is the most outrageous one yet! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Funny, the first wedding also took place in Connecticut. IIRC, they planned to marry in Stacey's apartment (with Stacey in full bridal regalia despite not having any guests) then Stacey changed into another gown, they hopped in the car and had another ceremony outside the father's house at MIDNIGHT with the camera crew's lights shining in Mike's windows? 

image.png.6119e28ea3319e9d047bf8494b5c32c4.pngimage.thumb.png.055334cb737a7b33fb38f5af8588071d.png

Oh, this was three noses and two butts ago. There has to be a wedding for each new face. Like a an iOS update.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
(edited)
19 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Press to install update “Stacey 23.14.3”

Be sure location services are set for Turkey 

13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Sooooo…will the wedding end in an O. Henry twist?

Or an O Shot twist? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I bet nothing smells worse than Darcey, she looks like she’s melting/rotting 🤮

C96A740B-17E0-4CF6-AF94-8023E01F3586.jpeg

You’re thinking she’s the Grangela stink type?

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Press to install update “Stacey 23.14.3”

Be sure location services are set for Turkey 

Or an O Shot twist? 

O-Shots are better in Turkey.

Also, mobile updates on electronic devices are better in Turkey.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3