Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

They walk like little old ladies.  There's a strange waddle going on.

That's true--they wear ridiculous shoes and can't walk in them. I damn near pissed myself when I saw them trying to go up a small set of stairs. They looked like octogenarians. I manage stairs better, and I'm a legit old lady with bad knees. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are terrifying. Imagine encountering them in real life. I'm quite sure I would not be able to suppress a scream.

I’m sure they interpret every WTF look they get as jealousy or admiration that they look so snatched.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's true--they wear ridiculous shoes and can't walk in them. I damn near pissed myself when I saw them trying to go up a small set of stairs. They looked like octogenarians. I manage stairs better, and I'm a legit old lady with bad knees. 

Me too!   Stacy running on the beach was unbelievable, and there were no shoes to blame.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Can’t see me wearing any of it.

Certainly not! You are an avatar of good taste! I always think of you as flawlessly dressed, and appropriate for any occasion. Tasteful and fashionable.

Frankly I can't see ANYONE wearing any of it. Tacky, trashy, poor quality. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Do people really shave their asses for dates? If yes, how soon before the date do you need to shave? When does the ass 5 o'clock shadow start? What is the prime ass shaving time?

That's it, I'm dead. 

Thank you Darcey. These are questions I never knew needed to be answered. And indeed, I could have gone to my grave not knowing that these problems existed. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Do people really shave their asses for dates? If yes, how soon before the date do you need to shave? When does the ass 5 o'clock shadow start? What is the prime ass shaving time?

Lol this reminds me of an Irish friend I had in University. We were in the bathroom at a bar, in between dragging a cigarette she told me «  wear ugly panties and don’t shave the kitty until the third date….unless you do it in his car…,I hate the fucking car but it’s dark »    Lol 😂 

Just now, magemaud said:

What is the white area on Darcey’s butt?

8CCA6997-4D0B-45B1-87AA-74A0B0FEBA60.jpeg

She needs to see a doctor…that could be silicone leaking between her skin layers. I watch too much Botched.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

Ha - I knew this would happen!   And what is up with those eyebrows?  How about the cross when she's dressed llike a hooooooo?

The cross goes with the prayer before the big "business" meeting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2