Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I'm here, too! Just fixed a mac & cheese & broccoli bowl. (By "fixed" I of course mean I poked a couple holes in the plastic film, stuck it in the microwave, and pressed the 6 button. I am so lazy I was excited when I saw they changed the cooking instructions to just 6 minutes instead of 2.5 minutes, stir, then 3.5 minutes.)

It's been a bad day; hoping for some good snark.

Was it a Stouffer's Bowl?  I had a Slow Roasted Steak and Potatoes Bowl and it was pretty tasty.

• Like 2

Chris Parsons, age 36, from Oklahoma City, OK.    

Those "breakfast burritos" are huge, tons of scramble eggs, full link sausages, and an even dozen of them.   

Grew up hungry, competing with siblings and everyone else for food.   Split with dad, found a new guy.   By 13, his mother was mostly absent, due to her drug addiction.    The aunt took him in, and there was lots of food.    Then went back home to Vegas, at 15 to 16, he was eating a lot, and gaining a lot.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

No. she dumped him because of no sex, and his fixation on food.  

She saw what her life with him would be like, and dumped him. 

I bet his cable company job was either help desk, or one of those annoying people that call you and want you to sign up, or change programs. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lima Bean said:

ooh, I love spankapotomus! I have some in the freezer, too, from Trader Joes.

I've tried Trader JOe's and I decided I didn't particularly like it.  Wegmans has these bite-sized ones that I like, and today I am trying Price Chopper's version. 

That's a complicated relationship where his ex-wife and her new husband actually lived with him and he paid for them to move over.  I have a feeling I don't want to know the details, 500 lb or not 500 lb. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, I thought he was working for a cable company? Then he said the call center shut down? I'm confused. 

He may have been talking about Customer Service.

• Like 1