Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

They sound yummy!  Is cheery supposed to be cherry?

Yes, cherry! It all started because I had jars of Morello cherries and didn't know what to do with them, so houseguest and I started googling recipes. Happened on this one, baked up a batch, devoured them in short order, so I just made some more. They are going to be my DOWNFALL.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

That's some hairline this guy has.

He desperately needs a cut and a shave.  But on the other hand, who knows how many chins and neck rolls are hiding under that hair.  Maybe best to let the hidden folds in peace! 

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is there something that we who were born in the 50's and 60's still call something that the kids today don't?

I was born in the 70s, but I hear “roll down the window,” is not something the kids say anymore.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I've been up since 2:38am. I don't know if I can last if it doesn't get more interesting. Whine man talking about what he has to do but won't do while Pa Rick mumbles and takes him to the store for a wheelbarrow of burritos isn't going to keep me awake.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

You could have me with Hershey Kisses!

I am going to have a piece of chocolate from Harbor Sweets (a plug for a local Massachusetts chocolatier!) when I have my tea a bit later :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I was born in the 70s, but I hear “roll down the window,” is not something the kids say anymore.

Everyone says "hang up the phone" even though phones don't hang on the wall anymore. And, when recording something, its usually referred to as "taping". 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, cherry! It all started because I had jars of Morello cherries and didn't know what to do with them, so houseguest and I started googling recipes. Happened on this one, baked up a batch, devoured them in short order, so I just made some more. They are going to be my DOWNFALL.

I always knew that cherries were evi.....

FORGET IT. IN SEASON CHERRIES ARE FOM HEAVEN ABOVE. 

Today was sunny and 70 degrees. I am being tempted by Spring fruits and vegetables 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lord forgive me if he’s got some type of childhood trauma, but I can’t stand this stank man and his stank attitude.

All he needs is a ponytail holder and he would look exactly like Comic book Store Guy. When he was talking about the only job he could get in his town, I just knew he was going to say it was at the comic book store.

image.png.9db57c73e450ead6cb60be8dc11924ec.png

• LOL 8