Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I only eat once a day. From 8 AM to 4 PM"

I would change that to 8 am to 4 am.   How does anyone not only not lose after surgery, but gain almost 40 lbs?   I really was hoping she would do so much better. 

They all say they're 'overwhelmed' and 'working hard'. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t understand how folks overeat? Shouldn’t they be puking?

That's what I don't get. A friend of mine had WLS and when we went out to lunch, months and months after he had it done, he could only eat a quarter of his sandwich. 

• Applause 1

My friends partner had weight loss surgery. She is still overweight but she can now function like a normal human being and her weight is stable…I think that is the goal….not to be skinny mini. She ordered chicken fingers but ate two…this was years after surgery.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2

Oh I meant huge stomach before surgery, this time line got me confused, I'm used to surgery being the end of the episode. But I've known a few people who just broke through the sleeve and ate everything.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That's what I don't get. A friend of mine had WLS and when we went out to lunch, months and months after he had it done, he could only eat a quarter of his sandwich. 

I know the gastric bypass patients get sick if they eat too much, but the glastric sleeve people can bypass it with eating caloric meals frequently.

• Useful 2

A friend who had weight loss surgery years ago recently had her leg taken off due to blood clots. She's in her 60s. I'm not saying WLS was connected, but it's a sad situation. She did lose weight and keep it off. 

I saw when Aaron said he learned what his body could do. And I thought, What,  besides eat? 

• Applause 2
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

A friend who had weight loss surgery years ago recently had her leg taken off due to blood clots. She's in her 60s. I'm not saying WLS was connected, but it's a sad situation. She did lose weight and keep it off. 

I saw when Aaron said he learned what his body could do. And I thought, What,  besides eat? 

I am normal weight I had blotclots in my leg after a long flight. They are no joke, I was on blood thinners for years. I am sorry your friend lost her leg.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

Octavia won't do well once she finds out you can order in at rehab (others have done this), and they won't put up with her whining and quitting.    

Most background checks start with an NCIC/FBI database background check.   That way someone can't just move out of state, and start over without a record.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1