Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E10: Get That Money, Baby LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The remaining eight castaways compete in a reward challenge that earns them a night in the sanctuary and a letter from home. Also, one castaway has to build their house of cards high enough to win immunity.

original airdate 11/23/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

So apparently Karla was out of the loop until Sami brought her in the loop for the last vote.  Not sure if that makes Sami look good to the others or if Owen and Noelle to be careful of Karla now.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, ouch, the reveal that people know about Karla's idol hurts her.

I'm actually shocked.  I've been back and forth on whether she's really playing a great game or not as good as I'm thinking.  Less than 5 minutes in the episode and I'm leaning towards the latter.  Especially because it seems she went along with the James vote because she had to.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

So when is the talk going to start about Cody being a challenge beast?

And whoever set up these challenges really didn't factor in how hard it would be for Noelle.  Hopefully something changes after this season if they cast someone again with a disability like hers.

Just now, iMonrey said:

One player? Who does Jeff think he's fooling? We all know the winner will get to take 2 or 3 others with him/her.

Maybe this will be one of those challenges where Jeff will say "what's taking 3 people when you can take 5?"

5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

One player? Who does Jeff think he's fooling? We all know the winner will get to take 2 or 3 others with him/her.

Right? I bet the players all expect it too, especially if they're all long time fans of the show as they claim. Because it's also the type of reward at the point of the game that exposes alliances, fractures, etc. based on who the winner picks. 

• Love 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

Weird picks. Didn't know Sami or Owen were that close to Noelle. Only Jesse is from her original tribe.

I think she picked Sami for strategic reasons (especially after he let Karla in on the James vote).  I'm guessing Owen because they've bonded as underdogs.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I think she picked Sami for strategic reasons (especially after he let Karla in on the James vote).  I'm guessing Owen because they've bonded as underdogs.

She also said Owen hasnt eaten…I guess he has always been on the losing side.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Looks like Noelle picked right in choosing Sami.  He wants to target Cassidy next, and she calls Sami a flipper.

Owen wants to split the votes between Karla and Cassidy.  So much episode left so who knows who else will come up.

• Love 2

I'm guessing Owen because they've bonded as underdogs.

Oh that's right I forgot she was tight with him and Jeanine.

For the life of me I'll never understand how these people don't get violently ill gorging on pizza and cookies after weeks of living off rice and papaya. 

• Love 2

Cody says they won't be talking much at camp but if he had gone on reward he would have been really chatty with food and cocktails in him

I knew he would be butt hurt he wasn't picked for reward.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

How is Noelle a big threat?!  Why are none of the men ever brought up like Cody, Jesse, Sami.  Even Gabler would be a bigger threat than Noelle or Owen.

I get how Noelle is a threat. I don't get how Cassidy is.

• Love 2

How is Noelle a big threat?!  Why are none of the men ever brought up like Cody, Jesse, Sami.  Even Gabler would be a bigger threat than Noelle or Owen.

They are worried about the sympathy vote.  And producers would love to be able to trot out a very special winner, ignoring the fact she is kicking ass.

• Love 2