Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E10: Get That Money, Baby LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Considering the names thrown out thus far are Cassidy, Karla, and Noelle, I knew one of them was winning the challenge. Hopefully Noelle is a red herring.  Karla has her idol and at least knows she was out of the loop the last vote until Sami said something.  She might get nervous this time.

• Love 2

Good job cass! At this point jesse is the only one who hasn’t won an individual challenge so I’d say they’re all equally good to where everyone can be considered a threat depending on who’s not in your #1 alliance. 

If Jesse gets wind of being a target, he can afford to burn an idol.  And is it Sami who has the Knowledge is Power advantage as well as an idol. And Karla has an idol.  Am I missing anyone?

Gable spills to Noelle that Karla and Cassidy were gunning for her.  I'm going to be really nervous for Noelle, especially since she said she has an alliance with Jesse and Cody (I don't think she does as much as she believes).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Probably Noelle, to my disappointment.

Sadly.  I'm hoping all of this talk is just a distraction.  But I'm leaning towards this being an obvious Noelle boot.

It really sucks because she thinks she can trust Cody and Jesse, and they are the two that she can't trust.  Funny thing is they probably don't have to worry about her coming after them at all.

• Love 1

Yeah, this is gonna be Noelle I'm thinking.  Jesse told Karla that Noelle is coming for her.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

They are straight up editing Jesse as the puppet master and one to beat.

I feel like he's coming across cocky and overconfident.

lol gabler of all people clued on the power couple of jesse Cody! Thanks for the Survivor lesson jesse, now let’s see who’s going to be schooled. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4

Hmm. Now I think the clever editors were setting Jesse up for a fail with that whole "how to blindside" segment complete with captions. The episode started with Jesse talking about what a great position he's in. I kind of thought he'd go tonight based on that.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's gonna be Noelle, this Gabler edit isn't fooling me.

Yeah, it may setting something up in the future, but I'd be shocked if Noelle isn't gone tonight (but very happy!)  Karla and Cassidy have it out for her, Jesse and Cody, for whatever reason, think she's a threat and will be coming for them.  Sami will probably vote with the majority, and so will Gabler.  Karla I think is a little scared right now and trying to get her bearings.  They would be making a bigger move getting rid of Jesse or Cody, however.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hendersonrocks said:

I think it's going to be Jesse, and all those same steps were used against him and he had his head too far up his ass to realize it.

That would certainly make for an epic Survivor moment. I just hope if it is the case, the producers show an edit of the others checking off all the list as they got ready to blindside him.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Well, someone said Gabler was smart. Now I’m thinking Jesse is in trouble. 

It's funny how Gabler went from being super chaotic and bumbling to actually having a better grip on the game.

• Useful 1

It's funny how Gabler went from being super chaotic and bumbling to actually having a better grip on the game.

I said last week he's looking pretty strong for the final 3. Nobody ever targets him.

Crap.  Please let Gabler (who knew I'd be saying that) and Owen hang in there.  Jesse and Cody need to be the next ones to go, and I'm not crazy about Karla or Cassidy after this episode, either.  That 7 person alliance just became a 5 person alliance I think.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1