Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E08: Proposterous LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope Owen wins. He clearly needs to.

I think he could be a red herring, but that makes me worry that Jeanine or Noelle will go instead.  And I don't want any of them to lose.  

Owen wins!  Now I just need a miracle to save the girls.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

No offense to Gabler, but I really don't think he's a target.  I'd be fine if he left, but I don't think they consider him much of a threat.  

Which is ridiculous if they don't because he won an IC last week. He should be. But yeah, I think he is the least likely in danger since the women are apparently more dangerous, or something.

• Love 1
Just now, Kitty Redstone said:

If these people were smart, Cody would go.  He's the biggest challenge threat.

And he has an idol which pretty much everyone knows about thanks to someone mentioning the beads.  

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Which is ridiculous if they don't because he won an IC last week. He should be. But yeah, I think he is the least likely in danger since the women are apparently more dangerous, or something.

Which I don't even understand why.  I'm thinking it could be Noelle.  

Honestly, if Sami makes Jeanine and Owen think he's with them and then burns them again, I wonder if he will try to dig himself out of the hole again with them next week.  He's really so fake but he's apparently doing a good job playing both sides.

Owen will need some support in case it's even and he makes FTC.  Not sure it'll be great if James is a tie-breaker if things favor Owen tonight.  There must be some deep heat between the two that I'm unaware of

Well, Noelle might be safe, so this could come down to Jeanine and Ryan.  

And now it's back to Jeanine.

Cassidy has barely spoken all season but is making perfect sense here.

James: "Jeanine might be athletic."  Really?  More than Ryan?

Where does it say the vote has to be unanimous and everyone come back happy?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I wonder if James might use his KIP tonight.  He could ask Jeanine, and have it fail.

His reasoning for voting people off is just stupid.  Everyone is making a valid argument why Jeanine is better to keep around.  I also hope getting rid of another woman is enough of a push for Karla and Cassidy to keep Jeanine.

I don't know who will be surprised if Jeanine or Ryan goes.  Obviously Ryan would be blindsided.  Jeanine might be a little.  I just wonder if the vote will be unanimous or if people will split their votes and one side gets blindsided.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I don't know who will be surprised if Jeanine or Ryan goes.  Obviously Ryan would be blindsided.  Jeanine might be a little.  I just wonder if the vote will be unanimous or if people will split their votes and one side gets blindsided.

I think Jeanine wouldn't be surprised.

I don’t understand these people.  The minority five said they need a sixth to vote out Ryan.  It seemed like they got a sixth in Karla and then they show them asking everyone to vote Ryan?