Type keyword(s) to search

Fandom and Viewer Issues: "Fan" Is Short for "Fanatic"

Emma
  • Start Topic

And because Lana Parilla felt the need to confirm everything I've posted in here today. From her Twitter feed....

tumblr_nvlvcv8Sh61sdkt0so1_1280.jpg

The song was featured in an SQ fanvid before this singer posted the acoustic version that Lana linked to. So, you know.....

but I believe if Snowing fans had made their voices more heard, Snow and Charming wouldn't have become extras and then been so character-assasinated.

I'm not sure if this would have helped in this regard.  The thing is A&E considers Snow and Charming to be boring, and if they wrote more for them, I'd imagine it would be the babynapping type crap since that is the only way A&E knows to make Snowing worth watching (in their eyes).  I do wish there were more voices asking for Emma/Snow/Charming scenes, but then again, I remember Adam replied to someone asking about that and Adam basically feels the babynapping stuff was quality material for Emma and her parents.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3

For the Record I am a Regina fan and more to the point I tend to ship Regina and Emma but that is in large part because I see no chemistry at all between Regina and Robin and very rarely see any between Emma and Hook.  Regina is one of my favorite characters so I don't mind any scene she is in.   I do however think the Charming family needs more time especially now that the whole Dark Emma thing is happening and if the show is going with Emma and Hook, Hook needs more screen time to deal with his past with the Dark One so yeah he needs more screen time too.  I may be a Emma and Regina shipper but I am not fanatical about it.  I do understand it aint ever gonna happen so I want at least a good story for Emma and Hook.  That being said the more Regina on my screen the happier I am,  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2

I wonder what percentage of Swan Queen shippers are Evil Regals? I like SQ (as a crack ship, I'd never want to see it on screen) and Emma is my favorite character and I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way but I bet the favoritism is skewed toward Regina. While I feel like for the other ships the support for each partner is a little more split but for SQ Emma's just the self insert character.

• Love 1

I wonder what percentage of Swan Queen shippers are Evil Regals?

Most of them I think. I rarely see SQ fans on Tumblr or twitter with Emma in ther icons for example. Most have a very 'Evil Queen' aesthetic going on. There's a strong overlap, which isn't surprising. The idea of SQ as a canon couple is based very much on faith in Regina's redemption. But Regina has become such a 'love her or loathe her' kind of character among the core fanbase, that SQers usually have to devote more time defending her than talking about Emma. Emma and her parents were the main targets of Regina's evil for a long time. To get others to buy that they'd forgive her you have to argue that Regina really has changed or downplay exactly how badly Regina treated them. So I think all this encourages a very Regina-centric view of the show.

• Love 1
I'm not sure if this would have helped in this regard.  The thing is A&E considers Snow and Charming to be boring, and if they wrote more for them, I'd imagine it would be the babynapping type crap since that is the only way A&E knows to make Snowing worth watching (in their eyes).  I do wish there were more voices asking for Emma/Snow/Charming scenes, but then again, I remember Adam replied to someone asking about that and Adam basically feels the babynapping stuff was quality material for Emma and her parents.

This. The thing is, the Charming family reunion was the thing everyone talked about over the S1-S2 hiatus. It was the first thing people talked about coming up in Season 2 and it was often the first question asked in interviews. And with all respect to the Rumbelle fandom's vocalness, Snowing was the show's most popular couple--people talked about the show hitting gold with Goodwin and Dallas' chemistry (and that they got together offscreen only added to the buzz). A&E knew well and good that people were excited for the Charming family, for Snowing taking back the kingdom in the fairybacks. They just didn't write for those things because those topics are not interesting to them. No amount of tweeting at them would have changed that fact.

I agree that more Swan Queen shippers are Regina fans than Emma fans, but that's not surprising. imo it's the same reason more Captain Swan fans are Hook fans than Emma fans, it's the same dynamic--classic good girl/bad boy or girl stuff. The good girl becomes the self-insert character and the bad boy/girl gets woobified so people can feel safe crushing on them. Though I agree that for Captain Swan the fan affection split tends to be more equitable than in Swan Queen, where it seems at times that fandom just loathes Emma to the point where I don't understand why they ship her with Regina (other than that they have chemistry and Emma can be the self-insert).

• Love 3

The OUAT Facebook page posted a sneak peek of next week's episode with the caption, "In Regina We Trust!" I found the comment section to be even more disturbing. I'm all for feeling passionate about the show or a character, but fans seem to worship Regina like she's a goddess incarnate without a second thought. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a character looked upon so subjectively. This isn't petty hatred of her on my part, but it amazes me how skilled some viewers are at ignoring any and all flaws. She can do no wrong, and I hope I'm not the only who finds that a little unsettling.

Not trying to bash Regina or her fans, I'm just curious as to why many of them adamantly go wild over her even when her writing isn't so splendid. Sometimes I wonder if there's something in the water. *puts on tin foil hat*

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

I guess the good thing is that Regina is a woman who people are worshipping instead of the usual stuff this demographic would do in worshipping the man? I tried. lol

I could never like half a pair of a ship so I don't get how anyone does it be it Captain Swan, Swan Queen or Snowing. Yeah I do see some Snowing fans who prefers Charming over Snow. Some might be resentment because she gets more focused than he does though.

Kingofhearts, I had the same thought yesterday after reading some comments by SQers on tumblr yesterday. They were disgusted at Hook about a certain spoiler, and one said that Hook and Emma have "always" had a disfunctional relationship, which made me assume that they thought the opposite of Emma and Regina's relationship. I don't hate Regina, and I try to be understanding of other people's viewpoints, but sometimes I just have to scratch my head and wonder how people can see a character or relationship so differently than I do. I have never been part of fandom before where the fans have such differing and divisive viewpoints.

Edited by pezgirl7

Mary Sues tend to be polarizing. Those who can be objective are frequently baffled and hate the character for her Mary Sueness, while those who can step into the self-insert adore the character beyond all reason. If you're looking for a self-insert in this story, Regina's a good choice. She gets away with everything, has people feeling sorry for her in spite of her deeds, she can say anything she wants with no filter, she gets a fabulous wardrobe, she's super powerful, and everyone wants to make her happy. The only thing lacking is a truly satisfying romantic relationship, which may be why her most popular relationship in fandom is non-canon. I wouldn't want to be Regina if I had to live in that world because the guilt would kill me, but if you can ignore her past deeds or justify them, then she probably has it easier and gets away with far more than any other character. It's like a license to be a selfish bitch and not only get away with it but still be loved and not be seen as a selfish bitch.

• Love 2

The OUAT Facebook page posted a sneak peek of next week's episode with the caption, "In Regina We Trust!" I found the comment section to be even more disturbing. I'm all for feeling passionate about the show or a character, but fans seem to worship Regina like she's a goddess incarnate without a second thought. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a character looked upon so subjectively. This isn't petty hatred of her on my part, but it amazes me how skilled some viewers are at ignoring any and all flaws. She can do no wrong, and I hope I'm not the only who finds that a little unsettling.

Sometimes I wonder if there's something in the water. *puts on tin foil hat*

What's sad is that it's not that surprising. Peruse any history book; ancient, medieval, modern times, and for any culture anywhere there are no bounds to fanaticism. Evil tyrants and megalomaniacal dictators from history and current times have and always will have sycophantic followers and they rise to power on that wave of fanaticism. "Popular" characters are written with characteristics common with these tyrants (and in the case of Regina with an equally horrific body count and the same complete lack of remorse) and yet are venerated by some who consume that entertainment because the character inspires that same blind fanaticism, despite their horrors and how vile the character is. Fanaticism isn't a behavior than engenders rational thought, justice, or fairness. Humankind, over the course of history, has changed very, very little. When it comes to the human race there is indeed always something in the water.

I will say though that what does make OUAT unique (IMO) is that the producers, show runners, and writers of this show encourage the blind fanaticism of Regina, a character that any history book would acknowledge as vile, evil, loathsome and wholly unworthy of anyone's adoration let alone respect. Very few people (if any) behind the scenes of "Hannibal", for example, encouraged the fandom to go around venerating a cannibalistic serial killer and claiming "In Hannibal Lecter We Trust". OUAT encourages the crazy. So is it any wonder that the OUAT fandom has been totally and completely overrun by such extreme behavior? No, it's not.

• Love 2
I wonder what percentage of Swan Queen shippers are Evil Regals?

Speaking just for me I happen to enjoy the whole story of Regina and Snow White,  Snow White and Regina have a long and complicated history and I like the irony of Snow White birthing in my mind Regina's  "True Love".   I find the irony entertaining.  Plus I like the idea that Emma is supposed to save everyone so that should include Regina and what better way to save the person who your mother was at least partially responsible for putting on the path of darkness then by falling in love with her,  I just like the irony.    I just like the story.    I am someone who just likes the circular story and Hook and Robin could literally be anyone and have been anyone.  I mean Hook is the fourth guy dropped in Emma's lap to love what makes him any different then the others?  He is basically the male version a Mary Sue.  You take him away and you can replace him with literaly anyone else and there is no backstory to get in the way.  With Regina there is a lifetime of backstory.  That is what i find intriguing.  Plus I kinda dig angst.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1
Not trying to bash Regina or her fans, I'm just curious as to why many of them adamantly go wild over her even her writing isn't so splendid. Sometimes I wonder if there's something in the water. *puts on tin foil hat*

It's a common phenomenon with charismatic villains, though. Look at the endless amounts of Loki fangirls that insist that Loki is a poor little abused lamb and big old Odin and Thor are JUST SO MEAN to innocent little Loki, Loki isn't guilty of anything, it's ALL ODIN AND THOR'S FAULT GOD. Or look at the Hans apologists from Frozen. Walter White is fine, IT'S HIS WIFE WHO'S A BIG OLD VILLAIN. Etc.

My theory is that these fans can't really wrap their minds around liking a character as a dramatic character instead of as a person. On some deep level they think liking a character has to mean approving of all of their deeds. They want to root for the villain because they're charismatic and fun (and also because our cultural moment glorifies anti-heroes/villains), but they feel guilty rooting for someone who's objectively terrible. So they create these elaborate headcanons about how the villains are really not villains after all--which almost always means turning the good guys into villains--so they can justify rooting for the bad guy. And then they double down on that when confronted with the fact that the character is, in fact, objectively terrible. (And you can't criticize the writing because somehow then it means you're not a "real" fan. We've decoupled affection and constructive criticism, when in fact they very much go together.) And also, yeah, a lot of it is self-insertion bad boy stuff, "the power of MY LOVE could make Loki the better person who is obviously trying to get out!"

Whereas I've always said, enjoy whoever you want as a character, just be honest about who and what they are. Some of my fave characters on other shows are villains or reformed villains, but I like to think I'm pretty realistic about the fact that hey, this one used to be a killer-for-hire and is still not particularly concerned about killing people, etc. I used to really like Rumpel as a dramatic character, because he was interesting and very compelling, but I was never under any delusion that he was anything other than a terrible person.

Though as others have noted, OUAT is unusual in actively working to woobify Regina as a show. Usually those villain characters are not at all deified by their shows. They usually treat them more like Rumpel is treated on OUAT--compelling, but not woobified.

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 7

Evil tyrants and megalomaniacal dictators from history and current times have and always will have sycophantic followers and they rise to power on that wave of fanaticism.

I agree. Some people tend to love sheer displays of power. Mere power has never been attractive to me. And A&E love feeding into the "faction" attitude to generate social media buzz. Tbh, I think there are more Regina fans than Emma fans. It's not surprising considering the show's excessive focus on Regina's backstory and Regina's issues.

• Love 2

Regina is also showy, flamboyant & snarky and for many, that equals fun.  That effect also extends in a more limited capacity to Hook and Rumple.  It's those over-the-top characters who get the bigger attention and fanbase on shows.  Look at the Penguin on "Gotham", for example.   Whereas well-meaning do-gooders like Snow, Charming and to a lesser degree Emma are usually considered sanctimonious, saccharine, or just plain old boring.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3

The question is, if they like these flamboyant characters then why do they want Regina to be Emma2.0 so badly especially when we already have a better Emma who they don't seem to actually enjoy?

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 4

I think a lot of it is that some viewers simply believe what they're "told." The show LOVES Regina. The show says over & over that she's a poor wittle woobie who has suffered so much and has worked so hard to get her happy ending and she deserves everything and don't you just feel so sorry for her??? They haven't actually shown any of this onscreen, but they say it, and viewers simply accept it without bothering to examine it. It's like some people believing anything they read on the internet. Or politicians repeating lies over and over until people accept the assertions as true.

• Love 6

Whereas well-meaning do-gooders like Snow, Charming and to a lesser degree Emma are usually considered sanctimonious, saccharine, or just plain old boring.

It's pretty much why Snow, Charming, and to an extent Henry have had less scenes/importance compared to the start of the series where they were much more prominent.

• Love 3

What's the deal with pissed off tweets about Colin and a magazine cover??

What?! I haven't heard anything about people being angry about that. All I've seen on twitter is Colin, Sam, Sean and William Shatner talking about the length of their schlongs. Ah boys.

ETA Looks like Colin won't be on the cover of High Voltage because he's unavailable, so they've asked Sam to be on the cover. Fans didn't respond very well, but the magazine is being very nice about it and saying that maybe they'll still have something with Colin in the issue, or in a future issue.

Edited by pezgirl7
My theory is that these fans can't really wrap their minds around liking a character as a dramatic character instead of as a person. On some deep level they think liking a character has to mean approving of all of their deeds. They want to root for the villain because they're charismatic and fun (and also because our cultural moment glorifies anti-heroes/villains), but they feel guilty rooting for someone who's objectively terrible. So they create these elaborate headcanons about how the villains are really not villains after all--which almost always means turning the good guys into villains--so they can justify rooting for the bad guy. And then they double down on that when confronted with the fact that the character is, in fact, objectively terrible. (And you can't criticize the writing because somehow then it means you're not a "real" fan. We've decoupled affection and constructive criticism, when in fact they very much go together.) And also, yeah, a lot of it is self-insertion bad boy stuff, "the power of MY LOVE could make Loki the better person who is obviously trying to get out!"

Speaking again just for me. I hate the word "trope" and I won't use it unless I have to.  I prefer the term "story arc".  One of my favorite story arcs is that of redemption and I think OUAT as done a fairly good job of writing a redemption story arc for Regina.  For the most part they haven't erase what she did but the people of Storybook have chosen to forgive her which allows her to forgive herself and take steps to be a better person.  .  

As the author of the quoted post: Chaos Theory, I understand what you're saying, but the fact that you acknowledge that Regina has done some pretty awful things is kind of my point? Like, I cannot disagree with you more on the topic of Regina's redemption--I think the show has written a totally shitty "redemption" arc for Regina that has involved very little actual redemption and much more whitewashing, retconning, or straight-up asking the audience to forget about 90% of the evil she's done, along with some judicious attempts at character assassinating the good guys to make Regina look better--but you acknowledge that Regina used to be a villain and did some truly horrendous things. So, like, I get where you're coming from. We disagree on our interpretation of Regina's redemption arc, but I don't feel like you're woobifying the character or turning her into something she's not. But it seems to me a lot of Regina fans can't do that. Those are the fans I'm talking about--the ones who have no ability to objectively view Regina as anything other than THE BEST THING EVER, SHE NEVER DID ANY WRONG EVER.

PS, if you like redemption arcs and have never seen it, I highly recommend Xena. Her redemption arc is so vastly superior to Regina's it seems like Shakespeare, Woolf, and Chaucer combined. If you dig redemption arcs, you'd love that show.

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 11

Colin was in a Twitter poll with the guy from Outlander and actually won so he gets the cover of some random magazine no one has heard of. What's this about bitter tweets?

It turned out that the founder of the magazine was a Swanfire fan & tweeted derogatory things about Hook during the premiere & tagged Adam in a tweet saying that Hook was useless and his character had been ruined. After that, fans didn't want Colin to do the mag and most I've seen are actually glad he's not doing it. It's a rinky-dink mag that prints only 500 issues, so it's for the best he didn't do it, IMO. 

• Love 1

It turned out that the founder of the magazine was a Swanfire fan & tweeted derogatory things about Hook during the premiere & tagged Adam in a tweet saying that Hook was useless and his character had been ruined. After that, fans didn't want Colin to do the mag and most I've seen are actually glad he's not doing it. It's a rinky-dink mag that prints only 500 issues, so it's for the best he didn't do it, IMO.

So were they lying when they said Colin wasn't available? Did Colin find out about the derogatory tweets, or did the Swanfire fan not want him on the cover?

If the guy hated Hook so much, why would he put him on the cover of his/her magazine?  These shenanigans are just downright stupid.  Colin should just do what he wants.  Fans of this show seem to reach new levels of crazy every week.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

So were they lying when they said Colin wasn't available? Did Colin find out about the derogatory tweets, or did the Swanfire fan not want him on the cover?

Who knows. I think they probably did try to schedule something, b/c the mag tweeted Adam at one point to be put in contact with Colin's publicist. Given that they're filming two eps at once at the moment, I imagine Colin is pretty busy.

Yesterday on Twitter I made the mistake of referring to Regina as a rapist and murderer, and questioning why so many fans root for her. Admittedly, it might have come out a little snippy (I usually try to be polite on Twitter, but I was getting fed up with all the recent Regina promotion), but it was rooted in genuine curiosity. I find the phenomenon of fans rooting for and justifying the actions of villains to be really interesting. Following my tweet, I immediately received angry tweets from three different evil regals, none of whom I follow, and none of whom follow me. One of them told me that I take it way too seriously and that "it's all made up". I jokingly tweeted her back saying "it is?!". She then blocked me. A second fan told me that Regina's redemption has been amazing and I should just "deal with it". The last one called my original tweet "exceedingly rude", scrolled through my timeline, determined that I'm a Hook fan, and told me that Hook is also a rapist and murderer, maybe even worse than Regina. I tweeted him back agreeing that Hook is a murderer, though not a rapist, and that while I do like Hook, I would never try to justify his actions or argue that he is automatically deserving of a happy ending (and I think I've articulated that same sentiment on these forums before). Eventually I ended up deleting my original tweet because I didn't want to get a bunch more angry fans on my case.

Stealinghome, you hit the nail on the head. I can understand liking an evil character and maybe even wanting them to live happily ever after. What I can't understand is how some fans will either justify the actions of that character, or say that because the character stopped doing evil deeds, everyone should forget all about the past. I don't understand how some fans (and the writers, for that matter) feel that just because Regina stopped raping and murdering people, she has "come so far" and therefore deserves the happiest of endings. It's one thing to enjoy and even root for a character; it's another to jump down the throat of anyone who dares to express a differing opinion about that character.

I know this isn't unique to the Once Upon a Time fandom. I've been a huge Harry Potter fan since I was 10, and I only recently found out that Draco Malfoy is not only a very popular character, but that tons people actually ship him with Hermione. This also reminds me of Snape fans. Many of them claim that Snape was such a hero, but really, the only reason Snape stopped working for a cause that was rooted in the extinction of an entire race was because he happened to care about ONE of the victims. I'm a fan of the character of Snape, but I'm also the first to admit that he was a pretty terrible person. It's really interesting how fans are exposed to the exact same story but come away with so many varying and extreme opinions.

Edited by Katherine
  • Love 10

Oh good grief. LOL!

Reminds me of the latest "Starry Mag" incident. Although I believe that's an online-only mag. But either way, one of their editors apparently tweeted that they have an interview coming up with Sean Maguire and want OUAT fans to send in their questions. The Twitter account for that mag is run by someone who violently hates Robin Hood and his been very vocal about that and they've personally attacked the actor as well. So fans contacted his PR agency and Sean himself on Twitter with screencaps of some of heir out of line, hate-filled tweets and asked them to rethink doing that interview. Last I heard was that it's not happening anymore and that's likely for the best too. No need to support unprofessional media outlets like that. Especially when it's not just fictional characaters that they're being rude about.

Yikes. You would think even the most basic media people would know better than to do stupid stuff like that. Morons. And I do wonder what kind of fallout came to the PR people at ABC after that SQ fan got a press pass for the Comic Con roundtables. Perhaps all the actors are now well aware of these crazies in the fandom and are starting to pay more attention to who is asking for an interview. It can be harder now when there are so many bloggers and non-traditional media out there, but it seems like if they're cancelling interviews, it's more than just a scheduling issue.

As for that magazine, if they only publish 500 copies, I doubt Colin was going to do anything more than phone interview with them grabbing some promo shot from Getty Images or something. And then that moron had to run his mouth and even the call got cancelled.

Good for Colin and Sean. Why waste your time wanting an interview or pictures with someone you clearly hate when you can try to get those you love? Why not put Michael J Raymond in the poll and hope his fans vote for him?

To be honest, even if the magazine owner had been a huge Colin fan, the magazine still only prints 500 copies. It sounds mean to say, but it's not really worth Colin's time to do it. Would they have paid for his flight to LA (or wherever the magazine shoot was) and hotel? With what money, when nowadays even huge magazines like Tv Guide are doing layoffs? Even if they paid for it, it would mean Colin had to give up a weekend for a magazine no one's heard of. AND who was unprofessional enough to promise a cover/interview before they knew they could deliver.

Reminds me of the AfterEllen mess.

• Love 2

Just one woman's (and some would say snobbish!) observation:

The nature of the Internet beast, "The Fan", is that a small, vocal portion of them that actually post online can be insecure, immature, self-serving, entitlement freaks who use the cover of anonymity to be assholes. They do it because they can and are not held accountable for their graceless, classless spooge.

Being a killjoy is so much more meaningful to them than being intelligent, questioning or decently thought provoking in their communication. Their banners should have big bold *Neener Neener* mottos splashed across them in some hideously crass font.

Anyone can create an Internet zine.  Anyone can run that zine poorly and with no professionalism.  Anyone can tweet.  Anyone can tweet embarrassing junk.  Anyone can write a blog and classify themselves as *media*.   Anyone can also be a total shit with no sense of common decency.  You can't stop them, you can't reason with them, you can never *win* any perceived battle with them because their only goal is to constantly point the attention finger at themselves to fill a desperate need to seem important.

Do they matter?

Not really.  But they are just as annoying as freshly spread manure in your neighborhood on a breezy day.  Strength of character is often steeped in deep and meaningful silence.  And the Internet circus rings are not a place for silence.  So among the thoughtful, philosophical and often quite entertaining discourse of people with dignity, maturity, a thirst for knowledge, meaningful communication and a yearning for massive fun with harm to none, you are going to have to step around the small hard turds that litter the Internet pathway.

Will they ever go away quietly or just GO AWAY?

No.

In case anyone isn't aware, an Emma & CS fan named Adriane (sheriffswan on tumblr; her best friend posted this note on her account) just passed away from meningitis. She was only 21. Fans are trying to trend #WatchForAdri in her honor tonight. Colin was lovely enough to tweet about her, and JMo RTed this lovely art tribute.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

How hard is it to understand that the actors who do interviews about the show are going to promote canon over fanon? Again, SQ just proves that they're really just fans of Lana and have no problem attacking anyone who stands in their way -- even JMo. Plus, Twitter is such a SQ cesspool that I just can't take any of these tweet outbursts seriously. I hope Jennifer and Adam don't either.

Also just a word of warning: it looks like AfterEllen is doing a femslash poll starting in a few weeks. Guess who has the top spot in their bracket? Go ahead, guess.

• Love 3

Jennifer barely post on Twitter anymore so they can go on and on if they want. Honestly how do they expect JMO to answer these questions? She can say "Regina and her parents are doing everything they can to save Emma." that's pretty much it right? I can't wait to see how they deal with Lana doing interviews where she talks about Regina and Robin stealing Zelena's baby from her to live happily ever after.

Jennifer barely post on Twitter anymore so they can go on and on if they want. Honestly how do they expect JMO to answer these questions? She can say "Regina and her parents are doing everything they can to save Emma." that's pretty much it right? I can't wait to see how they deal with Lana doing interviews where she talks about Regina and Robin stealing Zelena's baby from her to live happily ever after.

They never blame Lana. They will just say that ABC PR is making her say that because they don't want her to promote what she really wants which in their mind is swanqueen. One of them posted on twitter that she went to D23 and asked Lana why she didn't post any selfies with JMO and according to this person she was told that Lana had tons of them on her phone but JMO did not want Lana to post any pictures because CS fans would get mad at JMO and that she is so sensitive.  Which I don't believe any of this  if Lana had any of these pics she would be the first one to post them. 

Edited by mtsmvfn
  • Love 5

RIP to Adam, Eddy and Jennifer's mentions. lol They are going in on them on twitter. I need A&E to ignore them and Jennifer doesn't seem to respond to them anymore unless they get to personal.

Uhh wasn't Lana who said she and Sean don't take a lot pics because SQers send death threats to him? She even had tears in her eyes. These people have head canons about real life people.

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 2