Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E04: Everyone’s an Artist LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I’m so glad Phil gave Sharik tough love. Year after year and episode after episode, I just want to be best friends with Phil, he’s a class act. 💕

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 12

Now I wish Rich and Dom had beat Sharik and her dad to the mat. The only reason I'm happy Sharik and her dad are still racing is because her dad loves the race and wants to continue.  She reminds me of that one young guy who was racing with his mother and was very obnoxious to her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Wow Sharik is a brat.

Right now I am taking care of my 93-year old dad whose dementia has gotten much worse lately and today I was nearly in tears over it.  But hey, at least the old guy wasn't trying to force me to win a million dollars on the amazing race. Like Sharik, I wouldn't have put up with that crap.  I certainly hope that when Linton gets old that he has other children.  As much as I disliked Dom, at least she WANTED to be there. 

Even at the beginning of the race I was shocked that she hadn't yet done a roadblock, as I hadn't been watching closely enough to read that Sharik had refused to do any roadblocks.  But after watching the rest of the episode I realized that they won't be racing long enough for that to be a problem. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3

I was definitely screaming “DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME SHARIK” at the TV the last 15 minutes. They can go home next episode I needed the hypocritical, insipid motivational speakers GONE. Thank goodness bullying works.

can the guy from the speakers team up with the dad? 

as someone who has struggled with anxiety her entire life I want to have more sympathy but Jfc. 

Edited by RockShrimp
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I rolled my eyes when Sharik said that she "sets very clear boundaries for herself." Yeah, that's important to do if someone at work is trying to hit on you and it's inappropriate. But when your dad is pleading for you not to quit on a race for a million dollars? Not so much.

• Love 7

Sharik was giving me Flo vibes at the end. 

Also ‘have you ever chiseled Phil?’ I’m sorry the specifics may be different, but if you honestly think Phil hasn’t pushed himself to his limit, then I’m not sure you know anything about Phil keoghan

I rolled my eyes when Sharik said that she "sets very clear boundaries for herself”

yeah that’s a great idea to then go on a show that is 100% designed to push past your boundaries. 

Edited by MarquisDeCarabas
  • Like 2
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, MarquisDeCarabas said:

Sharik was giving me Flo vibes at the end. 

Also ‘have you ever chiseled Phil?’ I’m sorry the specifics may be different, but if you honestly think Phil hasn’t pushed himself to his limit, then I’m not sure you know anything about Phil keoghan

I think Phil personally tests out all the challenges of the race during the development phase of the season just because he’s an awesome guy. I don’t know this but he just seems like the kind of host who leads by example instead of mocking and running biased commentary like others we know. 

I wanted to add that I loved how Lumumba got a full group cheer when he showed up to chisel. Clearly they’re a lovable team. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 7

I rolled my eyes when Sharik said that she "sets very clear boundaries for herself." 

That kind of talk sounds like reddit stuff to me. Or not reddit but anywhere else where people misinterpret psychology and things you hear in therapy to justify their behavior. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1