Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: October 10, 2022

• Start Topic

This episode was going ok with Brandon and Rodney still being likeable. And then we have the Ashley and Jared boom booming to Wells storytime. Why!😩

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

How could Ashley and Jared really want to come here to a room with cameras for their time alone?  Lol

Haven’t you met Ashley before. She’s a camera whore and Jared is her sidekick puppy. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

This episode was going ok with Brandon and Rodney still being likeable. And then we have the Ashley and Jared boom booming to Wells storytime. Why!😩

Haven’t you met Ashley before. She’s a camera whore and Jared is her sidekick puppy. 

Yes I know, I was being sarcastic.  Lol

The double standard always bugs me. Why are guys always treated as jerks and a big tantrum ensues when they kiss someone else but it’s ok for the women to do the same and are forgiven. 

• Love 3

Justin’s the king of reaction faces, so I’m glad we got his spin on America’s Sweetheart, Rodney, hooking up with Super Villain, Lace.

“Many years ago, when you were all in 8th grade—except for you, Lace…”

Genevieve comes back from the date with Aaron and berates Justin—yelling at him?!? Justin, I know the girls have the roses this week, but dump her!! What—he wants to get back to where they were night 1?! If you had one good night and it’s been nothing but drama since, move on! Then she makes out with him and complains, “Oh, my god. I want to drown you in the water.” Because she decides she likes Aaron, too? Well, Justin definitely deserves better! Aaron? Eh, go ahead. Ooh! Aaron is setting boundaries. Good for him. Uh, that was short-lived. Whatever! Now she’s talking about getting engaged to Aaron?! I give up! These people!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Is Jared doing this to his face on purpose?!? His whole beard and mustache are very sparse, but it’s completely bare on the sides with a line of beard at the top and the bottom but nothing in the middle. I still remember Ashley’s suitcase of makeup—so I’m super surprised she hasn’t talked him into shaving. He looks terrible with this “beard.” 

• Love 3

Genevieve just sits down and starts kissing Aaron without even talking to Justin?! She technically didn’t even break up with him yet. She left him last night kissing him—and doesn’t know she then went to Aaron. Justin must really be regretting his choice of Genevieve instead of Victoria. Now she’s bringing up Salley—who isn’t even here?!? This woman is officially the worst person on the island. Now Gen is BFFs with Shanae—after hating her? Oh, great. Now Genevieve gave Shanaenae the playbook to blame the guy she was originally dating for making her fall for the new guy instead. They were mortal enemies, and now they are sharing a script.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I haven't seen Jared or Ashley in ages. Have they both had work done? They just look off to me.

Well, Ashley had a baby. Kudos to her for getting back in bikini virgin shape

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Is Jared doing this to his face on purpose?!? His whole beard and mustache are very sparse, but it’s completely bare on the sides with a line of beard at the top and the bottom but nothing in the middle. I still remember Ashley’s suitcase of makeup—so I’m super surprised she hasn’t talked him into shaving. He looks terrible with this “beard.” 

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Does Jared shave his chest from the nipples down?   And if so, why?

With his face and his chest, maybe he has some type of intermittent alopecia or something?

Ashley is peeing on the sand by the edge of the water?!

With this and the farting and everything, why are these people coming on this show 7 years later to remind America that they exist by showing us how gross they are? Congratulations on making fools of yourself, I guess. All this to drum up some interest in her podcast, that I think is with Wells? I’ve never listened to it. Their kid is named Dawson. 100% Ashley named him after Dawson’s Creek.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

So, Michael is learning that if he thought the Bachelorette had a compressed timeframe, he ain’t seen nothing yet.  And he is learning about expectations that you raise when you pair off with someone.  And he is afraid, as he should be. 

Did Rodney lose his date card when Teddie left or did I miss something?

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Sierra is all, we don’t need to date anyone else, I’m ready to marry you and be a step-mom…and Michael is like, I’m not replacing my wife with someone I’ve known for less than a week. Not so sure about this.

So, Michael is learning that if he thought the Bachelorette had a compressed timeframe, he ain’t seen nothing yet.  And he is learning about expectations that you raise when you pair off with someone.  And he is afraid, as he should be. 

Rodney didn’t want to make anyone feel like second choice, so he decided to skip the date and just talk to everyone. “Everyone” ended up being Jill for a little bit, then Lace made her move hard.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Since His desired Teddi left,, and left him surprised and off guard, he decided he wanted to talk to the available ladies before he went choosing one for a date. I wonder if he’ll be able to cash that date card in at any time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Sienna (or Sienna’s producer) bought Michael a constellation with his deceased wife and child—and then painted a whole freaking galaxy on herself with that body glitter. In an ironic twist, after looking up into space, Michael asks for space from their week-long “relationship.” She’s going home?! At least give it overnight. Okay, TWO women chose to leave on their own during women’s week, so now the whole show is going to be thrown off kilter! Now’s the time to reunite Salley with her suitcase.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

With his face and his chest, maybe he has some type of intermittent alopecia or something?

Ashley is peeing on the sand by the edge of the water?!

With this and the farting and everything, why are these people coming on this show 7 years later to remind America that they exist by showing us how gross they are? Congratulations on making fools of yourself, I guess. All this to drum up some interest in her podcast, that I think is with Wells? I’ve never listened to it. Their kid is named Dawson. 100% Ashley named him after Dawson’s Creek.

I don't like the message they are sending with these two. Couples don't have to be all gross and in your face just because they got married. It was way over the top with Ashley laughing about her farting. My guess is that they got paid a lot to put on this act.

SIenna and Michael is just painful. She really showed a lack of awareness by talking about being a stepmom. She barely knows Michael and she already is trying to be the next wife.

Edited by nittany cougar
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I like Brandon and Serene but her every 3rd word is like. 

I noticed that during the  last episode. Does Serene even realize she's saying it so much????? Just to be fair, Serene's not the only person doing that, I've noticed a number of young people who use "like",  repeatedly  when they converse. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Why isn’t Michael self evicting like he did in Bachelorette? He felt it was going too fast for him which is the premise of this show. Really why is he even on it? 

Yeah, this is ridiculous. I’ve pushed away every woman I’ve met since my wife died, and I’m doing the same to you. So long, I’m going to wait around to see whether someone else can cure my broken heart. Just admit you’re not as into her as she is into you. I’d have more respect for the dude if he did that than this, you’re perfect, and I’m broken—but you go ahead and leave, I’m gonna enjoy this vacation.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14