Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E03: Bond Night

• Start Topic

Just when I thought Tyra was more tolerable this season she pushed her way right back again into noticeably annoying tonight! Her sashaying around for the camera, really bad commentary and banter and obvious attempts to show off are unprofessional and grating. Why can't Disney find another place for her off the screen or on another show? I don't think I've ever seen someone perform so badly yet manage to keep their position. I fear that as more and more cast members are eliminated each week and time opens up on the show Tyra will turn that time into a parade of her horrible fashion and camera hogging antics.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Seeing A Kartrashian in the audience supporting Charil "famous for Dancing on Tik Tok" D'amelio is more points against her for me. Also I'm SHOCKED she got the first 9 of season. Same with ABC Show Star Gabby getting one as well. But seriously can we fast forward to the Tik Tok Star winning already.? I'm betting Wayne gets taken out via Judges decision like James was to help Charli and Gabby get F2.  Really enjoying Wayne and Shangela, rooting for Jessie though I think she probably won't sniff F10, Rooting for Jordin and Trevor( though shallowy rooting more for Emma's sexy self )

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 3

Is Charli’s awkwardness in packages an act? I had never heard of her TikToks or her reality show, but she seems surprisingly uncomfortable being interviewed. She plays her characters really well in dance. Her dance was amazing! I loved it. I have no biases of her, so I hope she stays so we get more Mark choreography. Yes, others have way more enthusiasm and adorable spirit (which she lacks), but her beautiful technique is so enjoyable to watch. I love the ending. I didn’t enjoy her first cha cha, so maybe her downfall will be those types of dances. I’d love to see her Argentine Tango. 

Edited by Sd601
  • Love 1

Shangela was supremely underscored. If she went before Heidi, would SHE have gotten all 8s? Probably not, but she deserved it. 

Charli's technically good, I guess, but she's just so...blah when you watch her. Mark hasn't given her that OOMPH in a dance that makes her stand out. Yes, yes, she's great, she's a trained dancer, of course she's going to be one of the best. But I feel absolutely nothing when she dances. It feels very performative when she's out there, which makes it hard to root for her. Plus, she's locked in for F3, and could very well win which...again, it's fine, just boring. Mark has the potential to bring out a more fun side to her (really, any side that isn't robotic and fake), so he better be doing that next week.

Similar to Gabby. She's technically good, but it's so damn hard to connect with her when she dances. Now, this week was better for her, and I found her better than Charli this week, but she's still losing that charisma and connection that would boost her above Charli. 

Jessie just can't stop whining and complaining, can she? She seems to think it's SO HARD BEING A MOM....ok, why don't you tell that to the other parents on the floor this season? Or any season? They don't bitch about baking cookies vs dancing every single week. Plus, her technique isn't that good. I cannot wait until she goes home and apparently, the judges can't wait either. They were harsh on her so much so that Derek had to soften up his critique. 

Daniel and Britt's partnership is my favourite of the season. You can just TELL how much they adore each other in the short amount of time they've known each other. It really shows their trust in one another, and Britt has picked up ASL so quick! I do think she could have done more with Daniel in hold, though. I understand this was a tough dance because the music selection doesn't help him, but Britt could have absolutely worked around that and pushed him that much more if she had just trusted that he could move around with her instead of her moving around him. 

Selma's dance was, once again, beautiful, and the scores WERE fairly deserved, only because she was off time with Sasha near the end. But she is one of the few who just emit joy and charisma as she dances (along with Sam, Shangela and Wayne), so it's hard NOT to root for her. 

Brandon really has to step it up with Jordin. He really has to take after Mark and give Jordin that WOW dance because she is very quickly fading into the background and she WILL, at this point, be a double elimination boot. She's good, she's really getting there, she can deliver, but Brandon needs to push her and he just isn't.

Wayne was good, but he also got one of the most recognizable Bond songs AND his style fit with the music. 

Everyone else was decent and showed some improvement. Trevor/Emma bore me to tears, Vinny got way too harsh of a lower score from Len (but I'd like to think it was Len trying to save Cheryl, which obviously did not work), and Sam is always a joy to watch and growing, BUT he's going to end up going in the next two weeks due to more popular celebs.

I'm sad to see Cheryl/Louis go, but at least she went out on a high note.

• Love 5

Nice to see Joseph getting props for his dancing.Those other schulbs like Donovan or Durant would  fall apart if they had to switch partners. Derek says he was a very good dancer, then gives a 7.  The guy is so much better at this than Daniel or Trevor yet he’s getting marked down because? He’s Arnold’s bastard son, and voters won’t forget how he came into the world. A real shame. Even Vinny will probably outlast him.  Anyway, I know how this goes, he’s around for a bit then he’s gone because America knows best.  

I still like Wayne and Shangela even though I think they both were exposed a bit. Wayne is far better at Latin,  his legs were a bit bowed and he dropped his frame on the Tango. Shangela does have a problem finishing her steps and needs to get more intentional on the footwork. Cheryl really came to play this week and I think she was really underscored. Ageism!  And what’s with Kardashians in the audience? It makes me think Charli isn’t getting the vote so they have to focus on her friends “voting”- it will be interesting but there hasn’t been a season in 31 years that the youth voted in any significant way, maybe Zendaya but her fans were pre-teens not 18 year olds. There’s a big switch in the mindset of 12 year olds vs 18 year olds. 

Edited by White Dog

I call BS on Broncos Cheerleader Gabby not being confident acting sexy. 😄

I hope Charli didn't peak in Week 1 because every dance since has had less and less impact.

Gleb and Shangela definitely exude joy and living their best lives. I'm rooting for them.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/3/2022 at 10:10 PM, Josh371982 said:

But seriously can we fast forward to the Tik Tok Star winning already.? 

I'm thinking (and hoping) the producers will not want the TikTok girl to win. It would be too obvious and might seem shady to have someone who is basically a pro win it all.
I'm sure she will make it to the finals though. I'm not really enjoying her and her mother's dances very much - they both seem too cold and aloof to me. But I am interested in what Mark might do with Charli in the way of some interesting and creative choreography.

Edited by Melonie77
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The rumba is my least favorite dance, so this was a big snoozefest for me. I agree that Jordin needs a wow moment. I’m rooting for Wayne, Shangela, Jordin, and Joe, though I don’t think he’ll make top four. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

But I am interested in what Mark might do with Charli in the way of some interesting and creative choreography

Mark and Charlie’s Rumba was by far the most creative  choreography  I saw last evening,  so I was surprised they put it at the top of the show.  It’s great to see two pros executing Marks vision, yet it skews the competition far too much.

I’m looking forward to Dani’s return, she is a force as a choreographer as well. Alexis did yeoman service last night but Len was right about the choreo being careful and placed instead of flowing, and that’s the choreography.  Dani would have exuded much more confidence and flow, not to mention daring in execution. There maybe a chance for Joe to go further with her back.

13 hours ago, White Dog said:

Nice to see Joseph getting props for his dancing.Those other schulbs like Donovan or Durant would  fall apart if they had to switch partners. Derek says he was a very good dancer, then gives a 7.  The guy is so much better at this than Daniel or Trevor yet he’s getting marked down because? He’s Arnold’s bastard son, and voters won’t forget how he came into the world. A real shame. Even Vinny will probably outlast him.  Anyway, I know how this goes, he’s around for a bit then he’s gone because America knows best.  

I don't think it's the reminder of how he came into the world, but more like no one knew he was before the show. In terms of celebrity status, he's definitely a reach. While I hadn't personally heard of the D'Amelios before this, they obviously have a big following from other people, while Joseph's "fame" comes mostly from being Schwartzenegger's son.

Jessie just can't stop whining and complaining, can she? She seems to think it's SO HARD BEING A MOM....ok, why don't you tell that to the other parents on the floor this season? Or any season? They don't bitch about baking cookies vs dancing every single week. Plus, her technique isn't that good. I cannot wait until she goes home and apparently, the judges can't wait either. They were harsh on her so much so that Derek had to soften up his critique.

I didn't even listen to her interviews so I didn't hear the complaining, but there is something so off-putting about her. Some kind of desperation reeks off of her while she's dancing and while getting critiqued and it's uncomfortable to watch. Some people just don't have the right vibe for a silly show like this and she's one of them. 

I get the same desperate vibe from the Tik Tok star's mom, but it's a harder vibe, like she might shank somebody after a bad score, whereas the country singer just seems to sink into herself. I was relieved for her that she didn't go home though because it would have been extra embarrassing to be sent off dipped in gold paint.

I'm pretty convinced that Daniel Durant will be a great James Bond

Daniel has such an arresting face, there's something that just draws you in. I can't figure out what it is exactly, but I find myself glued to him and waiting for his face to reveal his reactions. I love his partnership with Britt and am rooting for them.

I felt bad for Cheryl and Louis, but like last week with Theresa, I feel like if someone hits the bottom 2 twice in a row, the public has spoken.

And clearly, the show has dispensed with the idea that people are voting for who danced the best on any given night since they encourage people to start voting before anyone has taken a single step. At least Cheryl got to have a good dance and nice feedback on the way out. And I prefer to keep Sam, he's having so much fun and he truly has improved. His hips on day 1 were immovable and he's gotten noticeably looser and better.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I think Shangela has done the impossible - she's made Gleb likeable. I think this is Gleb's best partner. I love them.

My husband is into fitness and I've seen him watching videos of Joseph and interviews with him about his fitness routines, but my husband isn't exactly the sort to vote or watch DWTS. Still, I am enjoying him.

I love what Britt is doing with Daniel and I am rooting for them, but I think they were overscored. He barely moved. I cannot fathom how difficult this is for him, but still, Britt was whirling and twirling around him while he mostly just moved his arms. Did Britt watch some old footage of lady leg warmer to see how to create choreography for an umoving partner? That's what this reminded me of. Not that Daniel is weak, but I think this dance was maybe the hardest for him without music or regular beats.

Gabby whining about not feeling worthy is not a good look. Nobody feels sorry for you sweetie.

I love Wayne. I hope his body holds out!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ljenkins782 said:

Daniel has such an arresting face, there's something that just draws you in. I can't figure out what it is exactly, but I find myself glued to him and waiting for his face to reveal his reactions. I love his partnership with Britt and am rooting for them.

He definitely has the "it" factor...something that the reality show peeps just don't have. I think he was overscored last night, but he definitely has talent. I could see him making the finals.

Shangela has a lot of personality as well. I thought her scores were too low.

Heidi, Sam, Joseph, Vinnie, Jessie and Trevor can just go already. They are boring to watch, although Sam and Joseph seem nice. I did feel a little sorry for Jessie, though. I'm no fan of hers, but she wasn't near as bad as Joseph, Trevor or Vinny. I'm not sure why the judges hate her so much. I guess they didn't care for Vinny either, but he is clearly the worst dancer.

I thought Gabby's dance was the best. I don't think she was trying to diss Charli and Wayne with her comment. I think it's just her schtick, but it just isn't a good look. At least we didn't need to see her "fiance" on the dance floor this week.

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I love what Britt is doing with Daniel and I am rooting for them, but I think they were overscored. He barely moved. I cannot fathom how difficult this is for him, but still, Britt was whirling and twirling around him while he mostly just moved his arms. Did Britt watch some old footage of lady leg warmer to see how to create choreography for an umoving partner? That's what this reminded me of. Not that Daniel is weak, but I think this dance was maybe the hardest for him without music or regular beats.

I can agree. They are getting overscored, maybe not by a whole lot, but by at least 2-3 points. Last week and this week should have been all 7s, and I hate saying this because Daniel/Britt are by far my favourites and they're the ones I will always throw my 10s to. I think Daniel has so much potential to be one of the best, and you can just see how him and Britt have the best partnership out of anyone with how much trust and comfort they have with each other. And that's why I think, out of anyone, Britt could absolutely be pushing Daniel, and herself, more because it's clear that Daniel and her work so well together. I think Britt could absolutely push the choreography even further and trust that he could do it. But maybe she's still finding a way to creatively add in visual cues for him so he doesn't feel so lost, especially with music he can't feel. 

But I recognize that Daniel even knew this would be one of the more worrisome dances, and it probably wasn't worthy of 8s. HOWEVER, he does have the technique down; what Britt DID give him was lovely, which is why I think she could absolutely do more. She just needs to keep him in hold more and trust herself with her choreography. 

39 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Heidi, Sam, Joseph, Vinnie, Jessie and Trevor can just go already. They are boring to watch, although Sam and Joseph seem nice. I did feel a little sorry for Jessie, though. I'm no fan of hers, but she wasn't near as bad as Joseph, Trevor or Vinny. I'm not sure why the judges hate her so much. I guess they didn't care for Vinny either, but he is clearly the worst dancer.

All of those people, or at least 90% of them, will definitely be the next to go. MAYBE someone like Vinny or Jessie could eliminate someone else along the way, but Heidi, Sam, Joseph and Trevor won't last much longer. Not that they're all horrible, but they're weaker than the others.

Joseph could potentially sneak through due to Daniella and eliminate someone like Jordin, but I think we have our F3 mostly locked in (Wayne, Charli, Gabby) and others who will most definitely make semis (Daniel, probably Selma as long as she doesn't hit the bottom two with one of the frontrunners, Shangela).

• Love 2

Thought Charli and Mark's rumba was gorgeous and loved the storytelling. I've seen a lot of comments saying that Charli "didn't show emotion," had a "dead/blank face," and "didn't connect with Mark."

THAT WAS HER CHARACTER. Mark was someone she had to kill. So she played it very cold until near the end where you saw her anguished face (during the leg trick) and then the smirk before she handed him the poisoned drink.

I do find Charli expressive when she dances (I really enjoyed the sassiness of her cha cha and her animated face during her quickstep), she just maybe needs to make her expressions bigger so that more of the TV audience can feel what she's feeling.

Edited by calipiano81
  • Love 4

Did anyone else see Sasha in the background when Alfonso was talking to Emma and Trevor? Right before they cut back to Tyra, he started taking off his shirt and stepping forward towards them. I love Sasha, but that was just so awkward. I’m glad it got cut off!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jsage said:

Did anyone else see Sasha in the background when Alfonso was talking to Emma and Trevor? Right before they cut back to Tyra, he started taking off his shirt and stepping forward towards them. I love Sasha, but that was just so awkward. I’m glad it got cut off!

I did see him looking at them, it was an awkward moment. But more awkward was during Sasha and Selma's time with Tyra, they cut to Emma in the upper deck for absolutely no reason. Like, it wasn't a pan of the other contestants, it was a cut directly from Sasha/Selma to Emma doing nothing in particular, so it does seem like the show is trying to make this a thing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jsage said:

That was strange. I wonder why he did that.

I didn't care for the music or rhumbas. I'm probably the only person who has never watched a James Bond movie. 

I love Sam, but he can't last much longer. Mark's the main reason I'm watching. My mother likes him but can't stand his hair. 

Seems like the Kardashians insert themselves into everything.

I agree Shangela is Gleb's best partner. 

21 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I fear that as more and more cast members are eliminated each week and time opens up on the show Tyra will turn that time into a parade of her horrible fashion and camera hogging antics.

Yes, this. With so many dancers, she has been limited in what she could do. Now time will open up for her unwanted opinions and comments. Her first dress looked like Inspector Gadget with a corset. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

While I hadn't personally heard of the D'Amelios before this, they obviously have a big following from other people, while Joseph's "fame" comes mostly from being Schwartzenegger's son.

Hmm well like his half brother Patrick, Joseph is an actor albeit small roles. I didn’t know about Patrick at all until he got a plum role in the HBO series Staircase. And only because Patrick uses his fathers sir name. I’m sure Joseph is looking to enhance his profile from being on the show. He’s probably most like Arnold in transitioning from weightlifting. But interestingly enough he has a business degree  and is also a realtor. Patrick is much the same as a business investor. But entertainment I think that’s the ultimate goal of most of the celebrities, and he’s no exception. I have no idea why the TikTok “celebs” are on the show, but obviously they want to see how far this takes them.

Edited by White Dog
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Joseph could potentially sneak through due to Daniella and eliminate someone like Jordin, but I think we have our F3 mostly locked in (Wayne, Charli, Gabby) and others who will most definitely make semis (Daniel, probably Selma as long as she doesn't hit the bottom two with one of the frontrunners, Shangela

I don’t see any lock yet. What will be interesting is if the on line streaming voters are a vastly different demographic from the network TV voter.  

Please tell me they plan to shorten the running length of the show as more and more "stars" are booted. I'm enjoying it, but toward the end of this episode, I just wanted it to be over! We certainly do not need more of Tyra's antics and blather to fill up the extra time. ...at least she remembered to put bottoms on this episode, so I didn't have to spend the whole time worried about her flashing me! : D

PS. Alan really cannot hide his total disdain for the judges!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

On a rewatch: overall, I really like this season!
The live crowds make it better, the production and sets are more intricate than last year, the openings are fire (literally, this week), and the dancers all seem to be really trying and genuinely want to improve. There’s someone to complain about, ringers to hate or love, biases or underscoring from judges, slightly less Tyra, a welcome 2nd host, decent band, and no commercials. It’s shaping up to be a great season! A little of everything for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2022 at 11:46 AM, TVbitch said:

Please tell me they plan to shorten the running length of the show as more and more "stars" are booted. I'm enjoying it, but toward the end of this episode, I just wanted it to be over! We certainly do not need more of Tyra's antics and blather to fill up the extra time. ...at least she remembered to put bottoms on this episode, so I didn't have to spend the whole time worried about her flashing me! : D

I agree about Tyra but I prefer that the episodes not be shortened - we're paying to watch them now and I do enjoy the other elements of the show.
They can add more pro / troupe dancing, more demonstrations of specific dances, time during rehearsals with each contestant, and guest performers.
Plus the cast will start to perform more than one dance and I'm really hoping they bring back the team / group dances. I always really enjoyed those!

I read that there were no opening-number pro dances for the last couple of years due to time spent instead on Tyra's fashion parades and costume changes. I have a feeling this won't happen any more. She did get away with two different costumes this week but only because the second one was worn layered under the first.
She wore that awful trench coat for more than half of the show then abruptly appeared wearing just the white dress that was underneath it. There was no mention of the change in costume but I noticed that she started doing a little sashaying routine to presumably show-off the new look. Fortunately the camera cut her off by quickly moving to troupe members demonstrating a dance. I am very grateful to the troupe and hope they keep Tyra's antics down to a minimum!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I've been pleasantly surprised at this season so far especially considering that I had thought the show would suffer moving to a streaming platform. I read a few months ago that the budget had been cut but there doesn't seem to be any sign of that, and in my opinion this is the best season since both the pandemic and Tyra arrived to spoil the show!

21 hours ago, Sd601 said:

On a rewatch: overall, I really like this season!
The live crowds make it better, the production and sets are more intricate than last year, the openings are fire (literally, this week), and the dancers all seem to be really trying and genuinely want to improve. 

I too am loving having the audience back! It was depressing without them and I've always enjoyed looking for famous faces among the crowds. I agree production and sets have improved as well as the lighting and visuals, and the costumes are fabulous as always!

I hope the show is getting enough attention on a streaming platform as they have only been renewed for 2 seasons. There don't seem to be too many people here discussing the show despite the improvements and the likable cast. I remember when there were individual threads for each cast member here on this forum. I think the show has lost some of it's momentum and firing Tom was a huge mistake.

There was talk prior to the start of the season about older people not wanting to move to streaming. Hopefully these folks have family members who can encourage them as well as set the requirements up for them.
Others have said they don't want to pay for the show. I don't like this either, but what I did was take the offer for one month at a reduced price and then I'm going to drop Disney+ as soon as the show is over.
I'll sign-up again when the next season starts up.

• Love 2

1dwts2.thumb.jpg.758c3b3b95c9d35ab92a5fd87cb67c5f.jpg

In my opinion this is the best cast they have had in a while and I'm rooting for quite a few of the "stars". The only one I dislike is Theresa D who is now thankfully gone.
My favorites continue to be Gabby, Wayne, Shangela and Daniel. I'm also enjoying Trevor, Selma, Sam, and Joseph! 

Having just finished watching the Bachelorette, I'm definitely rooting for Gabby and love her partnership with Val. She has some dance background via her cheerleading experience but I don't believe she is an actual dancer like the TikTok girl. She has a quirky sense of humor which is coming off a little oddly here, but I believe she is a nice person. Gabby is an ICU nurse who worked in a hospital during the height of the pandemic.

It's amazing how Shangela has made Gleb likable!
I never liked him nor his choreography in the past but this partnership has been a transformation for Gleb!
I'm loving both Shangela and this partnership! Gleb seems to have embraced Shangela's message and it's clear he appreciates her hard work, talent, great attitude and fun personality. I loved what he said during the last show about how he doesn't see Shangela as male or female but rather as an artist and he (Gleb) is living his best life!

I thought the judges scored Trevor and Emma too low this week. Their dance was enjoyable and certainly didn't warrant 3 points less than last week. Here's to hoping the silly storyline about a showmance between them stops as I think it's causing problems in a number of ways. And I don't believe there is any showmance going on anyway! Perhaps it started with pictures of them at the beach together but those ended up being from the surfing segment from the show.
Alphonso spoke about his joke in an interview and said it meant nothing other than to reflect comments he had made to the couple about the steaminess of this type of dance, apparently off-camera. He's aware it didn't go over well.

I wonder if Arnold will show any support for his son on the show or would that be too awkward? I noticed he has taken to social media in the past to praise Joseph but I don't think he has spoken out about his participation on DWTS yet.
I liked his dance this week and thought both he and Alexis did a great job. Although I look forward to Daniella's return, Alexis' presence is another bonus for this season. I loved her on SYTYCD and was so happy to see her become the first ballroom dancer to win on that show.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2022 at 6:51 PM, babyhouseman said:

Yes, this. With so many dancers, she has been limited in what she could do. Now time will open up for her unwanted opinions and comments. Her first dress looked like Inspector Gadget with a corset. 

I'm hoping they will fill the time up with more dancing as they have in the past. It's my understanding that the producer who fired Tom and brought Tyra on was let go himself. They brought back the old original showrunner Conrad Green...maybe this could even mean Tom would consider coming back!

On 10/4/2022 at 3:42 PM, Jsage said:

Yeah, I saw that and it was weird! Another strange moment was when Selma and Sasha returned to the Sky Box and Emma tried to speak to them. She was apparently attempting to offer praise and Sasha totally ignored her while maintaining an odd sort-of arrogant look on his face.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

There was talk prior to the start of the season about older people not wanting to move to streaming. Hopefully these folks have family members who can encourage them as well as set the requirements up for them.
Others have said they don't want to pay for the show.

I happened to have Disney+ already because it was bundled with my Hulu <shrug>

I'm late to the game this week. I mostly agree with what everyone else has already said.

I didn't notice the whole Sasha/Emma thing other than seeing Sasha standing behind Trevor and Emma.

I hate it when they use so much fog that you can't see the dancers' lower legs/feet. Yes, I know that's the oblective, but still...

I don't think anyone should have gotten a 9 this week, it's still too early, plus I don't think that any of the routines deserved a 9.

How much product do they use in Val's hair? 🤣

Top 4 are probably going to be Wayne, Charli, Gabby, and Shangela.

Selma and Daniel continue to amaze me, although I do think that Daniel was over-scored this week.

Either Charli or Gabby(more likely Gabby) might be a surprise early exit.

If I recall correctly, Mark's freestyles can be hit or miss, so that could affect the outcome.

Does anyone else get "Jenna" vibes from D'Angelo?

I keep forgetting about  Jordin. Brandon needs to do something to make her stand out more. She seems to have the capability to do tougher choreography than he is giving her.

IMO, the next four people that should get voted off purely based on their dancing ability are Vinnie, Sam, Trevor, and Heidi.

I want Wayne to win, with Shangela taking second place :)

• Love 3

Wayne and Shangela are my favourites, but then it gets interesting. I don’t like Gabby but Bachelornation has taken mediocre dancers very far and Gabby is a lot better than mediocre.  I see Charli as the best technical dancer but I wonder if her fans are bothering to vote. She is lucky to have Mark, not only as a teacher but his star power is what will keep her around. . 

Edited by White Dog
  • Love 3