Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Truth Hurts

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I've decided on this franchise there are two kinds of dramatic Flounces: A standard Flounce is where a person walks off camera, and the less common Toss and Flounce where the exit is preceded by a Drink Toss. 

With Angela and the cake, food fights will be coming soon.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

With Angela and the cake, food fights will be coming soon.

I will modify the Toss and Flounce definition to include solid objects, not just drinks.  

OMG! I just remembered the Ari wine incident where she was the recipient instead of the thrower. 

Edited by magemaud
59 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Are men with multiple wives, especially ones who annouce that on TV, allowed to come to the U.S. on any type of visa and get green cards? 

My guess is that the plan would be to lock down Kim as Wife#1 and get his green card (if that’s his plan) before taking on additional wives. But I’m still not convinced he wants to come to America. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, if Kim and Usman marry, he'll be husband #3 for her.   Are men with multiple wives, especially ones who annouce that on TV, allowed to come to the U.S. on any type of visa and get green cards? 

Seems like Kim may have a fetish.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Has veronica ever said what she does for a living?

I don't know what it means, but this is her job: "Her LinkedIn profile states she is a lead sourcing relationship manager at the American financial services and insurance company, Equitable."

In addition she is a social media influencer and endorses several products. She also does Cameos. She is quite accomplished and is fluent in English, Spanish and French. 

• Mind Blown 2
On 9/19/2022 at 12:46 PM, magemaud said:

You may be on to something there. I don't recall him ever saying anything about moving to America. Being married to Kim but staying in Nigeria, he can have her foot the bills for his lifestyle and recording career while at the same time adding other young nubile (love that word!) wives to have his children. He gets to have everything his way, occasionally giving Kim the yammy to keep the money coming, but not immigrating. BGL wasn't a good wife for this scheme because she was from Pennsylvania. Kim is from California, an area that Usman thinks will help promote his music. Plus she has the added advantage of her MJ obsession to help her become his manager. He doesn't need to move to America, he's an INTERNATIONAL star and can stop here on a world tour without a green card. 

I think I remember him saying he's big in Africa but wants to move to America to gain international fame. 

Usman is talking out of his ass, do multiple births run in his family, in his future potential second wife's family? The nonsense he is saying about taking one of his future potential kids to the states (can he even go to the states?) for Kim to feel closer to his second future potential wife...so idiotic it does not even merit a comment and certainly not a drink thrown in his face.

• Love 2
On 9/21/2022 at 5:28 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, if Kim and Usman marry, he'll be husband #3 for her.   Are men with multiple wives, especially ones who annouce that on TV, allowed to come to the U.S. on any type of visa and get green cards? 

Given that the INS knows full well that scumbags like OG Mohamed, BoyMohamed, and allll the other assholes that US citizens have brought into the country, are scammers but are allowed to stay and get their green cards, I doubt they care if one of them spouts off about having multiple wives in another country. I present Kody Brown, Supreme Douchebag of all Douchebags, as Exhibit A. He has a show about his 3 wives that he isn't legally married to, and contrary to his hysterical rants, nobody's knocking at his door about that. So I don't think INS would care about additional wives that Usman would have because they'd be in another country. That said, they have got to be in this for fame, right? They're not a real couple. No way.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
On 9/17/2022 at 12:03 AM, Frozendiva said:

It was a long hour's slog.

First we get to watch Libby's voice class. I didn't like her singing voice but that is just me. Maybe if she is paying the vocal coach, she will continue lessons. I don't think she realizes what a long haul it will be to get anything going career-wise. She may have to have limited success.

It wasn't just you...

• Like 2