Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E28: HOH #10, Nominations #10

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

I’m glad we got to see everyone’s pitches to Turner that we didn’t get to see live, Michael’s last ditch effort to save himself and the aftermath of Michael’s eviction. They made the right move, good job! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2

Dark escape room comp, been a long time since they had one. That was a weird strategy by Monte to crawl through when you can miss upper levels.  Also looks like they had extra barricade planks. I’m having to keep the volume real low so my neighbors don’t think I’m screaming away here. Wow, that was close on the scores and Alyssa could have won if she hadn’t spent so much time looking for the panel.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

Just going to prove some people are too stupid to live Brittany still wants to be friends with Michael and considers him a "bestie". Get some self-esteem if you're clinging to someone that threw you away like yesterday's newspaper. One has to wonder what her husband is like if she's so desperate for attachment she's willing to look the other way.

Everyone is being disengenous in their reasons for keeping Brittany or delusional for thinking she's going home.  With her in the other chair it would be a SLAM DUNK to win the game. No one can AFFORD to let her go anywhere at this point.

So what happens if Alyssa wins the veto? He has to betray Turner or Taylor and my bet is its Taylor. He's proven untrustworthy the ENTIRE season...as recently as the resurrection of The Pound following the split house twist when he immediatly said to put her up.

If BB took place during Halloween I would get the horror themed HOH but otherwise its just like....why?

To close on a cheerful note it was very satisfying watching Michael beg Monty only to fall on deaf ears. Also I had a vibe that Turner really didn't want to do it and that was born out in the flashbacks/DR

• Love 1

I gotta say, I feel kinda vindicated watching Turner tell Brittany he was voting out Michael and Brittany just not giving a shit at all.  I knew she was being fake last episode.

Monte in shorts YES PLEASE. 

Those comps were weird - Did Brittany have to do a lot of work to find those planks, whereas Monte seemed to be carrying 3 at once?  Planks just kept falling on top of him.  But then, Alyssa seemed to have an easy time with the planks too, so I'm not sure..... 

2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Dark escape room comp, been a long time since they had one. That was a weird strategy by Monte to crawl through when you can miss upper levels.  Also looks like they had extra barricade planks. I’m having to keep the volume real low so my neighbors don’t think I’m screaming away here. Wow, that was close on the scores and Alyssa could have won if she hadn’t spent so much time looking for the panel.

I had the exact same thought as you, regarding our neighbours.  Can you explain the point about the upper levels?  Alyssa also made a HUGE mistake in not counting how many doors she blocked.

44 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

If BB took place during Halloween I would get the horror themed HOH but otherwise its just like....why?

LOL yeah, did they even pretend to give an explanation?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can you explain the point about the upper levels? 

I meant the planks or the escape panel could have been at a higher level than what could be reached from crawling on the floor and he could have wasted time finding them by not standing up. But clearly that wasn’t a factor coz he won. That being said, 3 of them were done in 15-20 minutes while Taylor, Taylor, Taylor took a whole hour! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Glad we didn’t have to watch that live. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
25 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I meant the planks or the escape panel could have been at a higher level than what could be reached from crawling on the floor and he could have wasted time finding them by not standing up. But clearly that wasn’t a factor coz he won. That being said, 3 of them were done in 15-20 minutes while Taylor, Taylor, Taylor took a whole hour! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Glad we didn’t have to watch that live. 

No, Taylor bailed after about 5 minutes.  She didn't want to do it, she had a bit of a panic attack.

21 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Taylor had the hour by default because she actually quit the competition.  Something about it spooked her too much to let her continue.

4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

No, Taylor bailed after about 5 minutes.  She didn't want to do it, she had a bit of a panic attack.

Well clearly I blinked and missed lol. 

Guess Michael really showed his ass there towards the end.

Poor Taylor.

They certainly gave Brittany a supportive edit after Michael trashed her on his way out. Was what he did considered that out-of-bounds?

Nine seconds. Dang.

Alyssa possibly sliding into F4 is mind-boggling to me.

I know a certain amount of lying is part of the game but IMO this season's houseguests seem so excessively bad at it. Most them assume the people they're lying to don't talk to anyone else in house.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Taylor had the hour by default because she actually quit the competition.  Something about it spooked her too much to let her continue.

So much for "taking the game into my own hands" and "not let the boys overtake this game."

Funny that after Michael gets evicted, the hgs get an escape room themed competition (his fake occupation). Right after Terrence got evicted there was a dj themed competition. Coincidence, or planned? 🤔

• Wink 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Just going to prove some people are too stupid to live Brittany still wants to be friends with Michael and considers him a "bestie". Get some self-esteem if you're clinging to someone that threw you away like yesterday's newspaper. One has to wonder what her husband is like if she's so desperate for attachment she's willing to look the other way.

Or, she simply understands that game is game and can separate that from personal relationships. Seems like a pretty healthy attitude to me. I also don’t think Michael “threw her away”. He was put in a position where only one of them could survive, and made his best pitch. He made no personal attacks against Brittany, merely pointed out some game moves she had made that might make her a less trustworthy ally than him. That wasn’t even a major part of his speech, but like everything else he said, it was a game argument.

If everyone who left this game got hung up on “betrayals” and backstabbing, they’d all be psychotic train wrecks. Thankfully, most of them have the ability to put that aside and focus on the good parts. I think Brittany, Michael, and her husband will be just fine.

• Love 13

The little vent door was something all the contestants could see in the starting room before the lights went out, and I believe the instructions even told them to go through there.  The first 2 doors were "gimmee"; the other 4 doors were the real challenge.  (I liked this challenge; it looked like fun! haha)

I wonder if they let Michael test this challenge out before sending him to jury.  "Michael's time = 5:15!" lol

Edited by Gregg247
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

So the comp beast and self-professed BB super fan ends up finishing in 6th place.  Michael has no one to blame but his own ego.  He always thought he was smarter than every one else.  But he made so many bad moves in the game.

The way he went at it with Brittany was overly aggressive (can you imagine if i.e., Monte did that) and tried to play the LGBTQ card against Turner.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LOL yeah, did they even pretend to give an explanation?

the only thing I noticed was in the telephone explanation to Brittany, the voice said something about "at HorrorFest."  Kind of flimsy but hey.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, twilightzone said:

So the comp beast and self-professed BB super fan ends up finishing in 6th place.  Michael has no one to blame but his own ego.  He always thought he was smarter than every one else.  But he made so many bad moves in the game.

The way he went at it with Brittany was overly aggressive (can you imagine if i.e., Monte did that) and tried to play the LGBTQ card against Turner.

As I recall it being retold, Turner brought up LGBTQ first, telling Michael prior to then that he would not put up the only other LGBTQ person and Michael reminded him of that in the commercial break. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

That was difficult to watch. While I understand getting Michael out from a strategic POV, it's going to end up biting some of them in the ass, most likely Taylor. And if I were Turner I wouldn't trust Monte as far as I could throw him. He just went back on a deal they made with Michael, what on earth makes Turner think he can believe anything he says? Now that Michael is gone Turner is the biggest comp threat, aside from Monte himself. I don't understand why Turner or Monte would want to sit next to the other as a F2.

Also, I'm not sure it's a given that nobody could have won sitting next to Michael. I know a lot of the jurors are pretty unhappy with the way he and Brittany sat on the info about Kyle and then used it as a game move. Honestly, Turner and Monte would have been just fine honoring a F3 deal with Michael, unless their end game is to sit next to each other. Which, again, I don't know why it would.

Monte really needed to nominate Turner this week.  Then Taylor is the only person standing in his way of a victory.  (Then again, it's easy for us to decide what should go on in the house when we're not actually IN the house! haha)

31 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

That was difficult to watch. While I understand getting Michael out from a strategic POV, it's going to end up biting some of them in the ass, most likely Taylor. And if I were Turner I wouldn't trust Monte as far as I could throw him. He just went back on a deal they made with Michael, what on earth makes Turner think he can believe anything he says? Now that Michael is gone Turner is the biggest comp threat, aside from Monte himself. I don't understand why Turner or Monte would want to sit next to the other as a F2.

Also, I'm not sure it's a given that nobody could have won sitting next to Michael. I know a lot of the jurors are pretty unhappy with the way he and Brittany sat on the info about Kyle and then used it as a game move. Honestly, Turner and Monte would have been just fine honoring a F3 deal with Michael, unless their end game is to sit next to each other. Which, again, I don't know why it would.

There was never a real F3 with the guys.  Michael told Julie that if Brittany had been evicted, he would have taken Taylor to the F2.

Edited by twilightzone

There was never a real F3 with the guys.  Michael told Julie that if Brittany had been evicted, he would have taken Taylor to the F2.

Yeah I get that, but from Monte or Turner's POV there's no real reason to think they couldn't beat Michael at the end, they stand a better chance of beating him than beating each other. I'm pretty sure Monte wins hands-down if he's sitting next to Turner in the end. I wonder if Turner realizes that. Seems like a better plan is to take out Brittany, Allyssa and Taylor so Michael has no other choice for F2 but one of them.

17 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Yeah I get that, but from Monte or Turner's POV there's no real reason to think they couldn't beat Michael at the end, they stand a better chance of beating him than beating each other. I'm pretty sure Monte wins hands-down if he's sitting next to Turner in the end. I wonder if Turner realizes that. Seems like a better plan is to take out Brittany, Allyssa and Taylor so Michael has no other choice for F2 but one of them.

All this is irrelevant since Michael is no longer in the game.