Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Just now, Meowwww said:

Gross Robyn digging at her fake tears eye boogers and looking at them.  You’d think she had learned. 

Probably checking to see if she drew blood because she dug so hard for tears that aren’t there

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Condescending Robyn, "Do you even know what your are saying?"

Bestie Janelle, "Christine is as important as Kody.'

Selfish Meri, I'm sticking it out, you have to too. Get your head out of your ass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 2

SHUT IT SOBBYN!!!  You know you and the Douchecanoe are gonna dance a jig once they get home!

And Meri, you're doing YOUR thing, why don't you get your own head out of YOUR butt??

And Douchie, you actually have NO INTEREST in having Truely 50-50 custody, you're just acting like a general asshat, as usual.

Why does she have to ASK you anything, Douchie??

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

So, after 26 years and six children, Robyn seems to think Christine didn’t try hard enough to save her marriage.  However, after eight years and three children, she had given it her all.  The nerves and gall of this woman is unbelievable. 

Yep. AND she said her kids were "still" having trouble with something or another from when she WASN'T the precious one.  Mr. & Mrs. Douchecanoe, table for 2.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Kody, Christine doesn't have to ask your permission to kick you out of her house and for her to box up your things.

You try to punish Christine demanding 50-50 custody, but you don't want it and neither does Robyn. 

Kody is an asshole.

Kody and Robyn will spend their golden years alone in a trailer. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

I was cheering so hard, when Christine was dropping the f-bombs, that I know my neighbors heard me.  Go Girl!  He didn't want 50-50 when you guys were there, but he does now?!  That SOB.  It's probably about child support.  

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
Just now, Adeejay said:

I was cheering so hard, when Christine was dropping the f-bombs, that I know my neighbors heard me.  Go Girl!  He didn't want 50-50 when you guys were there, but he does now?!  That SOB.  It's probably about child support.  

It would lower child support if 50/50, as opposed to an alternating weekend.  At least, in my state.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Why is Meri upset about Christine’s lack of commitment.  She was leaving herself years ago. 

Exactly.  I will never forget that scene in the restaurant where Meri said that they might wake up and find her gone.   She was giddy and acting like a teenager in love.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 14

Sometimes, people change their mind about what they used to want in their life.  It happens.  Kody’s changed too.  He admits that he doesn’t feel the same about plural marriage.  He said that last season.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

Janelle: There'll never be another Christmas. There'll never be another anything.

Robyn: So you don't want to move out to the property?

Meri: This is really disappointing

Kody: What do you gain by leaving?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Kody believes if Christine stays in Flagstaff she won't date. I think his ego needs her to be single more than he needs his kids to be happy.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Exactly.  I will never forget that scene in the restaurant where Meri said that they might wake up and find her gone, she was giddy and acting like a teenager in love.

She is bitter and jealous that she doesn’t have the strength or resources to leave.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 9

Robyn seems on the verge of tears.  I guess she can't be Queen of their Kingdom if there aren't any subjects to reign over. 

Somebody should probably tell Kody, that to get respect, you have to give respect.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 18

Robyn got a dig in that she's heard stories about Janelle struggling with things like the big truck.

And Robyn knows that Kody won't be happy out in the 5 wheelers. Could it be that she doesn't want him out there because it could get him back on let's build a big house again?

• Applause 1
  • Love 2