Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

The reunion concludes as the husbands join the stage to share their perspective and weigh-in on the drama. Drew and Ralph answer tough questions about their marriage. The ladies try to come to a resolution... although some still do not see eye to eye.

Airdate: 09.25.2022

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Axie said:

Still cannot stand Ralph.

But, what I really hate is that “women poop” ad. WTF?  Did someone ask?

I found that commercial insightful and educational- I learn something new each day 🤪

Ralph still makes me want to ralph.

• LOL 4

This reunion did not need to be three parts. Though with that said, I will take RHOA's petty drama over any of the FFF on RHOBH. That show has made me appreciate the petty drama.

I do not hate Drew. I do not like her either. I do hate that her arguing style is to constantly talk over the other person.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

This season was so boring. And there was no need for a 3-part finale. 

You really don't know what you've got until it's gone... I miss Nene, Porsha, and even Cynthia now more than ever. (I say "and even Cynthia" because Cynthia was always seen as the more lowkey/boring of the old crew, but she is still 10x more interesting than most of the current RHOA cast). 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Everyone tried but, man, that was dull.  Ralph and Marlo both decided to work on image. Neither was believable, but at least Ralph didn't keep talking and confirm the lie. Sheree reminded us that she was an OG. She forgot to mention the show dumped her (twice) and demoted her (once). I would like to see her back if there's another season, just so she has to tap dance about her fashion "line" mess. I have to wonder if anyone other than Andy went home with an actual She by Sheree item.

That's all I got.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Love 9

Sheree is a deplorable, lazy, entitled bish. Never liked her. Making a big deal over some jogger outfits that took 10 years to make and everybody is so happy for her success. Sure, Jan. 

Going back to part 1, why exactly is Kenya not divorced yet? She sure skirted around that question. She said there was no fighting and Marc wasn't asking for anything so what's the problem? I wish Andy would have pressed but of course he didn't. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 9/28/2022 at 1:35 PM, bichonblitz said:

Going back to part 1, why exactly is Kenya not divorced yet? She sure skirted around that question. She said there was no fighting and Marc wasn't asking for anything so what's the problem? I wish Andy would have pressed but of course he didn't. 

Because every year that it doesn't happen during the off-season is another year that Kenya has a built-in storyline. Mark's not getting anything out of delaying this...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4