Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Truth, Bitter Truth

• Start Topic

Jenny had to wile out. All summitt does is cry and say My Jeanie My Jeanie. 

Dude yo mom is sitting there talking mad shlit about this girl laughing in they face. That’s rude as fluck to be speaking another language like that. She’s there by herself nobody has her back. And I’d be mad to. She was doing all that cleaning. 

Liz is fine beautiful. Big ED looks like Humpty Dumpty. He basically tells his boy you’re out. 

I love me some Yara she’s beautiful but I ain’t buying no tities. She’s hanging out with those girls who have implants they a bad influence. All they do is hate on Jovi. 

Usman is a scammer no good. I will there for you. Kimberly yelling at her homegirls about getting in her business when she’s telling her homegirls her business. 

can’t wait til this week when I hear Michael Tell Angela GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

I love Libby!!!!!! Can’t wait to hear Andre say Charlie!!!! So he just got all of Chucks business. I guess he won and got Charlie out and got Chuck to get him started in real estate. Guess he got Chuck to help mentor him. Damn these girls need a spin-off. 

• Like 2
On 9/6/2022 at 8:08 AM, Kid said:

Yara should have had Mike's (from Washington) mother as a MIL!!!  

I watched for about ten minutes.  How does Yara expect her mother in law to travel 3 hours to help her?  Why did they move so far away?

I can’t stand Shesha.  All she does is complain about everything.  She’s joyless.  Bill is no bargain either.  Is this a new season?  I can’t figure out the schedule. It’s on here and there.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I can’t stand Shesha.  All she does is complain about everything.  She’s joyless.  Bill is no bargain either.  Is this a new season?  I can’t figure out the schedule. It’s on here and there.

The flagship 90 Day ended a few weeks ago with the Tell All.  This is Happily Ever After which replaced it.  New episodes are on Sunday night and the prior Friday there is a preview.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

The flagship 90 Day ended a few weeks ago with the Tell All.  This is Happily Ever After which replaced it.  New episodes are on Sunday night and the prior Friday there is a preview.

Yes, the tell all.  Fridays and Sundays.  Thanks so much .. now I’m on track.  I said I wasn’t going to watch, but can’t help myself.  Hooked.🤷‍♂️

• Love 2
On 9/3/2022 at 1:24 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Also the whole point of the scene with the ex was to have conflict because without conflict the show is a snooze.   So by signing on to create drama I don’t know how you can then be offended by participating in that drama.   No drama, no show, no pay and fame.

She’s very boring.  What does she do all day?  Besides yoga, and whine.  

3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Is this a new season?

I think one of the reasons you might be confused is because Shaeeda and Bilal were on the recently completed season of 90 Days then a week later they’re back on HEA. I don’t recall that ever happening before, but I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

She looks lazy and entitled.

She’s the very definition of “haughty.” 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think one of the reasons you might be confused is because Shaeeda and Bilal were on the recently completed season of 90 Days then a week later they’re back on HEA. I don’t recall that ever happening before, but I could be wrong. 

She’s the very definition of “haughty.” 

Hmmm .. See his kids, or get laid.  He’s in a pickle, lol.

On 9/6/2022 at 9:02 AM, Kid said:

Does Yara have a JOB?  If she doesn't have a job, raising her kid IS her JOB!!!  I understand that if you don't have a job, there are still times that you need to have a babysitter to go to appointments etc. where you can't take the kid. But if you don't have a job, then you should not need a babysitter often.

She obviously expects her husband to provide all of her income and her mother-in-law to raise her kid. Now that's the life!

OMG .. I babysat six grandkids here n there.  It’s exhausting.  Plus, I worked in Elementary school.  I’ve had enough of kids.  Yara thinks it’s a pleasure to watch kids.  Yeah, for about one hour, then you need oxygen.  Why didn’t she take the baby to Gwens house and sleep over?  Gwen is a Gem.  She missed six months of the baby’s life.  Not nice.  Yara expects too much.

• Love 7

May I just that Libby’s decor taste is tack af. That backsplash and all that brittle gold everywhere! 🤢 Looks worse than standard builder grade. And I don’t get the random stone wall in the interior hallway? Modern cookie cutter homes are getting strange. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Why didn’t she take the baby to Gwens house and sleep over?

Exactly what I was thinking. She could have gone to Gwen's for a few days each time Jovi was working. Gwen could see the baby but Yara would not expect her to babysit while she partied with her new (negative) influential friends. 

15 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

May I just that Libby’s decor taste is tack af. That backsplash and all that brittle gold everywhere! 🤢 Looks worse than standard builder grade. And I don’t get the random stone wall in the interior hallway? Modern cookie cutter homes are getting strange. 

And she was so proud that she did Ellie's room in, wait for it, PINK! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2022 at 8:07 PM, greekmom said:

I hate to beat a dead horse but I have to again disagree.

I get why you are saying what you are saying but you are really looking it through eyes of Western culture. Which is fine if this was in the US. 

IMHO - Jenny showed major disrespect to family Sumit. Mama's theatrics are justifiable.  I am not East Indian but even in my culture, I've seen some major theatrics. And I live in Canada.

Jenny was cleaning rooms at a resort. She didn't even have a home, she lived on her daughter's couch. 

My former boss, who immigrated here from India, brought his in-laws here and has cared for them for decades. His father in law has passed away and he still houses, feeds and cares for his elderly mother in law. His parents, however, never recognized his wife as an "acceptable" spouse (they had wanted him to marry someone they had found for an arranged marriage) and to this day, don't communicate nor interact at all with his wife.  It is, indeed, a very different culture.

My husband worked with an Indian man who had to literally move and "hide" from his family because he declined to marry their spouse of choice for him. He had gone through the initial meeting, etc and decided against marrying the woman, after which all hell broke loose in both families.

We also met an Indian couple who had had an arranged marriage. They were truly puzzled that here in the States, we marry for "love." To her, it was a matter of marrying a man who could provide for her and their future children. It was a contract between their families. And they told us that, if there were marital difficulties, they were expected to "work it out;" and if need be, the parents would ensure that would happen.

We as Westerners don't understand these huge cultural differences. So in a way, although she is very rude about it, Mama Sumit's position is understandable. (Although smirking and commenting about Jenny's "fat arms," etc is completely unwarranted and vicious. And Daddy Sumit just sat there!)

On 9/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, Kid said:

She is rather dim, isn't she.  She was a flower child in the 60s and she never left that frame of mind.

I agree Jenny is beyond dim; however, in her defense (I'm her same age), she was a little young in the 60s to be a "flower child." Our generation grew up in the 70s.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, Kid said:

And Jenny is way past the age of having any libido unless she's hopped up on replacement hormones.

I beg your pardon; we are not all dried up hags with no libido in our 60s.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

My former boss, who immigrated here from India, brought his in-laws here and has cared for them for decades. His father in law has passed away and he still houses, feeds and cares for his elderly mother in law. His parents, however, never recognized his wife as an "acceptable" spouse (they had wanted him to marry someone they had found for an arranged marriage) and to this day, don't communicate nor interact at all with his wife.  It is, indeed, a very different culture.

My husband worked with an Indian man who had to literally move and "hide" from his family because he declined to marry their spouse of choice for him. He had gone through the initial meeting, etc and decided against marrying the woman, after which all hell broke loose in both families.

We also met an Indian couple who had had an arranged marriage. They were truly puzzled that here in the States, we marry for "love." To her, it was a matter of marrying a man who could provide for her and their future children. It was a contract between their families. And they told us that, if there were marital difficulties, they were expected to "work it out;" and if need be, the parents would ensure that would happen.

We as Westerners don't understand these huge cultural differences. So in a way, although she is very rude about it, Mama Sumit's position is understandable. (Although smirking and commenting about Jenny's "fat arms," etc is completely unwarranted and vicious. And Daddy Sumit just sat there!)

I agree Jenny is beyond dim; however, in her defense (I'm her same age), she was a little young in the 60s to be a "flower child." Our generation grew up in the 70s.

I beg your pardon; we are not all dried up hags with no libido in our 60s.

My parents ( not Indian, but European) were matched in the U.S.  Although my Father was a lovely man, my Mother never loved him.  Pathetic.  There’s nothing better than marrying for love.  It is the greatest feeling ever.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That feather light fixture! Ugly and tacky. And in a year it'll be a dusty, filthy, bedraggled mess. Hope Ellie doesn't have allergies. 

🎶Wayfair, we’ve got just what you need!🎶 Are they a sponsor? The Derricos got an entire backyard makeover. 

image.jpeg.d205b0de38ae945e65c6409ebdc26e14.jpeg

• LOL 4
20 hours ago, kristen111 said:

OMG .. I babysat six grandkids here n there.  It’s exhausting.  Plus, I worked in Elementary school.  I’ve had enough of kids.  Yara thinks it’s a pleasure to watch kids.  Yeah, for about one hour, then you need oxygen.  Why didn’t she take the baby to Gwens house and sleep over?  Gwen is a Gem.  She missed six months of the baby’s life.  Not nice.  Yara expects too much.

I do think a lot of drama is created for good watchin' so to speak. I really like Gwen. 

Maybe I mis-heard but I thought that Yara  or someone said something to the effect that she didn't drive or have a car but I could swear we saw a thing of Jovi buying her a very nice car. I might be very confused but that made no sense anyway. 

I really like Gwen saying she wasn t going to be a nanny. I love love love my grandkids and enjoy spending time with them and yes babysitting them for my DD and DSIL to go out, or to give my DD some time and peace, but I told her I don't want an obligation of a fixed schedule or committment. I know she was possibly disappointed but that's how I feel. I am retired and absolutely don't want to be tied down. I said I could probably come and in reality for example, do every Tuesday or whatever but I don't want to commit to that.

so you go Gwen!

Footnote- I do really like Yara. She is a smart smart lady and a good mother. I hope the sh-t stirring with her "friends" is just TLC looking for good storyline. ( newsflash - it's not)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

🎶Wayfair, we’ve got just what you need!🎶 Are they a sponsor? The Derricos got an entire backyard makeover. 

image.jpeg.d205b0de38ae945e65c6409ebdc26e14.jpeg

That must be a bitch to clean.  Guess you have to take it off and shake out like a dust mop.

1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Maybe I mis-heard but I thought that Yara  or someone said something to the effect that she didn't drive or have a car

Last week, she said she didn't have a driver's license, then later Jovi told her she'd have to drive home because he'd had too much to drink at the wine tasting. Maybe she just has her permit and can drive with him in the car but when he's away, she's SOL. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Thanks that makes sense. Can you help me out further? Did I imagine seeing her with a new car( thinking it was white and maybe like an Audi SUV. I swear I am not even into cars but I thought wow).

If I'm delusional, it's ok to tell me. I won't be crushed.

I don't remember that, but you're NOT delusional. Here's an article about it. You even got the car she chose correctly: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/90-day-fiances-yara-zaya-is-gifted-an-audi-for-her-birthday-by-jovi-dufren/

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I do think a lot of drama is created for good watchin' so to speak. I really like Gwen.

Meh. I still remember when Gwen talked smack about Yara behind her back, basically told her to her face she was dressed like a streetwalker, wondered to the rest of her family whether she should leave Yara alone in her house lest she make off with the family silver, and threw a huge party even though Yara, who was sick and exhausted in her early days of pregnancy, begged her not to. Oh, and tut tutted about her breastfeeding and told her to cover up. Gwen's no prize, imo. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Quilty said:

Has Usman been on before? He seems familiar 

I hope you're kidding, but just in case you're not, YES, he has been on before.  TWICE.

He was on the original "90 Day Fiance" with his Baby Girl Lisa.  Then he was on the original with Kim "Kimbaaaaally."  

• Love 1
On 9/5/2022 at 12:46 PM, Gobi said:

Well, that and marrying Jenny. And working at a call center as a scammer. And being a catfish. And for the way you treated your first wife.

I know he was scamming Jenny, but was his job at the call center a scam?

On 9/5/2022 at 4:17 PM, Mondrianyone said:

I would also like to thank Bilal for giving me an up-close and in-person look at an alpha male in action. I've got goose bumps.

I don’t see him as an alpha male.  He’s as beta as they come.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I know he was scamming Jenny, but was his job at the call center a scam?

I don’t know if it was confirmed, but that was the suspicion, especially as he combined it with his catfishing.

• Love 1
On 9/11/2022 at 4:00 PM, magemaud said:

I don't remember that, but you're NOT delusional. Here's an article about it. You even got the car she chose correctly: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/90-day-fiances-yara-zaya-is-gifted-an-audi-for-her-birthday-by-jovi-dufren/

thank you Maude! Come to think of it, I am pretty sure someone on one of these 90 day threads posted that article or at least that picture. I guess it was not on the teeveeshow.

I was looking to see if that's the family car but it didn't look like that's what Jovi was driving. So you know, wussupwidat? Why buy a car for someone who can't drive legally?

So there's something strange about this whole bit of her not driving. I don't recall but if they are out in the country ( or even suburbia) and Jovi is away at work, I find it hard to imagine that she is then 100% housebound.