Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Truth, Bitter Truth

• Start Topic

Sumit chooses between his family and Jenny; Usman talks about taking a second wife; Shaeeda confronts Bilal's ex; Libby balks over singing in public; Jovi worries Yara's friends are a bad influence; Ed and Liz's friends doubt their love.

First Look: 2/9/22; TLC: 4/9/22; Discovery+: 4/9/22

• Love 1

Finally we see Jovi driving! Unfortunately he’s taking the whole family to a winery. 

I had to laugh when Libby’s “studio” had a two octave toy piano in the corner. Perfect for accompanying nursery rhymes, I guess. 

When she sees this, the Real J. Lo will be on the phone to her lawyer. 

Liz’s hair looked much prettier when it wasn’t shoe polish black.

My close captioning said “presence” but I think Usman really said, “I miss Kimbally’s PRESENTS.” 

Didn’t Usman consult with this same brother before he took BGL to meet Mama? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Liz, you are marrying a walking pit of need and insecurity. Lucky you. 

I liked the new little dog and the wedding shop fakeout of an outfit for the little guy.

So Liz has two friends who are most likely side-eyeing her relationship with Eddie. Seemingly no one on Ed's side is happy for him and Liz. Ed is most likely lying that his mom feels that Liz will take her place. Probably something much more going on - maybe it's Ed's not being able to sustain and commit to any sort of long term deal like a marriage. Wounded ego and a bottomless pit. His friends are gone, his daughter doesn't talk to him. Liz' going out about how Ed 'loves' her seemed a bit off. Why is she settling for this dude? Surely there are far better men in San Diego with whom she can have a less toxic and codependent relationship.

Libby and Andreii have a house warming party for some 'friends' including some real estate person and the Immigration attorney. Libs gives the house tour and then tells her sister and some guests, one of who reminded me of the Kardashian mom, of her possible singing career. Of course this woman wants to hear her sing and as a pro, you should be ready to be 'on' at any moment. Libs then goes off and ponders if there are career options for kids' records of nursery rhymes..... Sigh.... stick to helping out dadkins.

We then visit Nigeria where Useman is with his brother(?) or friends and telling them Kimbaaaaaly will be coming to Nigeria to meet the family. He also goes on about a prospective second wife who he will fall in love with and who he will have kids with. Probably on Kimbaaaaaly's dime. He goes on about wanting to be as famous as Michael Jackson. Um, at 33 years old, your 'fame' should have started when you were 22-27 years old, had a couple of albums with your band, toured, did festivals, etc. The US market is really tough to break in to and chances are that you will be facing a domestic life with Kimbaaaaly, with her in the US and you in Nigeria.

Next, it's catching up with Jovi and Yara. In the car, saddled with Mylah. Going to visit Mrs. Gwen and going to a winery. Apparently there has been some change to their relationship with Mom and they haven't spoken in about 6 months. Yara only wants her as a babysitter and Mrs. Gwen does have her own life. Yarakins, Jovikins is away for 4 weeks at a time. A lot of women would enjoy the break and get to do what they want. Mylah also isn't a newborn. Maybe stop being your selfish self and understand that there are a lot of single women who have kids and do *everything* 24/7 and aren't 'alone' for almost 4 weeks. Jovi isn't going to change his job any time soon. Wondering if this is just a manufactured storyline for them.

Then we get Bilal and Shaeeda and his ex wife meeting at a coffee shop. Things do not go well. Shaeeda is going on about being bullied and waiting for an apology from the ex wife, which she won't get. A scene happens, of course, and I too wonder if this is all fake and poor Bilal has to intervene with two wives who found something in him to marry.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Finally we see Jovi driving! Unfortunately he’s taking the whole family to a winery. 

When she sees this, the Real J. Lo will be on the phone to her lawyer. 

My close captioning said “presence” but I think Usman really said, “I miss Kimbally’s PRESENTS.” 

He is not with her for beauty or sexiness.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Libby confidently says, “There’s a market for children’s music” like it’s never been done before. Does she really think people would go to iTunes to buy her rendition of “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “The Farmer in the Dell”? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, JeanJean said:

So Shakeeda denies being agressive* with Shaeeda by being aggressive again.

I thought she meant...I'm paraphrasing:  If you think THAT was aggressive, Honey, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!  I think Shaeeda knows how to be aggressive and I believe she's going to NEED to be.  Let's start with the ex-wife.  

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Shaeeda gives the vibe of being permanently constipated.  Maybe all that yoga ties her digestive tract in knots.

I just think she's a "cold fish" and used to getting her own way. She reminds me of a very strict elementary school teacher I had that as long as you were obedient you wouldn't have any problems with her, but if you stepped out of line there was hell to pay. I walked on eggshells around her all year. 

I had to laugh when she said, "I'm going with an open mind..." then DEMANDED an apology. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just think she's a "cold fish" and used to getting her own way. She reminds me of a very strict elementary school teacher I had that as long as you were obedient you wouldn't have any problems with her, but if you stepped out of line there was hell to pay. I walked on eggshells around her all year. 

I had to laugh when she said, "I'm going with an open mind..." then DEMANDED an apology. 

Also the whole point of the scene with the ex was to have conflict because without conflict the show is a snooze.   So by signing on to create drama I don’t know how you can then be offended by participating in that drama.   No drama, no show, no pay and fame.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Liz, you are marrying a walking pit of need and insecurity. Lucky you.

I'll believe the wedding when I see it and even if they do get married, I give it very little chance of succeeding. They're both alcoholics, emotional vampires and attention whores. 

• Love 11

I figure if i see this on Discovery+ I can FF the couples I dont want to watch. I'm pretty much in for Mama & Papa Somemeat.

Their other son and DIL can probably do no wrong at this point. DIL can pop a poop in the middle of the street and Mama Somemeat will still call her "her golden child".

And for fuck's sake Jenny, you want to live in India? Learn the fucking language. She's been there what? 3 years now?!?

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

It's said that some men marry copies of their mothers. Sumit's mom is a histrionic drama queen, and guess what he married?

Sounds like Jovi's mom got tired of being taken for granted as Gwen's 24/7 Nanny Service.

Liz's two husbands must have been really horrid for Ed to seem like an improvement.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Love 13
On 9/2/2022 at 11:46 PM, Frozendiva said:

Then we get Bilal and Shaeeda and his ex wife meeting at a coffee shop. Things do not go well. Shaeeda is going on about being bullied and waiting for an apology from the ex wife, which she won't get. A scene happens, of course, and I too wonder if this is all fake and poor Bilal has to intervene with two wives who found something in him to marry.

I can't help but feel like Shaeeda manipulated that situation to elicit a response out of Shakeeda.  Maybe I'm not giving enough credit to the fourth wall, but that seems like a legitimate source of conflict/resentment to me, much as being married to Bilal in the first place must be.

I missed the season with Ed, and am struggling to see why he's on this show.  He's not happy, and neither he nor his fiance are were on the 90 day visa.

Ms. Gwen not wanting to be an oncall babysitter I can get behind.  Yara knew the work arrangements before she even shipped over.  If being near Gwen was a priority to her, why did she move even further away?

• Like 3
  • Love 6

So, Shahida jumped up and waved her fingers in Shaeeda's face, let her know that she is from South San Diego and yet, Bilal blames Shaeeda for things "going left".  I am not a violent person, but if someone waves a finger in a threating manner in my face, it's on. What appeared to make Shahida angry was Shaeeda saying, "my home".  It may not be her house, but it is her home.  

I don't agree with Charlie's mom, but I thought Andre rather disrespectful for cursing at her and telling her she won't be welcome in his home.  Whether she is right or wrong, there is no way in hades, I would allow my husband to speak to my mom like that. 

Sorry to hear about Miss Gwen and Yara.  Can't say I am surprised, because Yara comes across as rude and ungrateful.  Whatever happened between them had to be upsetting, because Miss Gwen seems like a kind and decent person.   

• Like 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

I figure if i see this on Discovery+ I can FF the couples I dont want to watch. I'm pretty much in for Mama & Papa Somemeat.

Their other son and DIL can probably do no wrong at this point. DIL can pop a poop in the middle of the street and Mama Somemeat will still call her "her golden child".

And for fuck's sake Jenny, you want to live in India? Learn the fucking language. She's been there what? 3 years now?!?

Good lord yes!  I learned basic conversant Spanish in a couple weeks before a trip to Mexico City using Duolingo app on my phone.  By now she should be able to understand just about everything they are saying.  Is she that lazy?  I guess so judging from the dead bugs and piles of dirt on her kitchen floor last week!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

So, Shahida jumped up and waved her fingers in Shaeeda's face, let her know that she is from South San Diego and yet, Bilal blames Shaeeda for things "going left".  I am not a violent person, but if someone waves a finger in a threating manner in my face, it's on. What appeared to make Shahida angry was Shaeeda saying, "my home".  It may not be her house, but it is her home.  

I don't agree with Charlie's mom, but I thought Andre rather disrespectful for cursing at her and telling her she won't be welcome in his home.  Whether she is right or wrong, there is no way in hades, I would allow my husband to speak to my mom like that. 

Sorry to hear about Miss Gwen and Yara.  Can't say I am surprised, because Yara comes across as rude and ungrateful.  Whatever happened between them had to be upsetting, because Miss Gwen seems like a kind and decent person.   

I find it SO cringey when people invoke their home state/home town in a fight. It’s just absurd, whether it’s Bile’s ex declaring “East San Diego is in the house” or someone shrieking “I’m going to go all [name of state/city/neighborhood] on your ass!” Grow up. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I'm in Arizona, where that home would be considered "my house," because we're a community property state.  Kansas is not.

Looks like "in case of divorce," it's NOT Shaeeda's house.  Still, online gossip says we're seeing a model home when we're in "Bilal's home.  Bilal is cute--but that's it.  He's smug.  He's an elitist.  Watching a British TV series recently reminded me of this wonderful word: PRIG.  Here's the perfect online definition:  noun: a person who displays or demands of others pointlessly precise conformity, fussiness about trivialities, or exaggerated propriety, especially in a self-righteous or irritating manner.  Is that in the dictionary under "Bilal"?

How has this 40+yr-old man gotten by with this annoying persona for so long without being taken down so many pegs that he stayed down?  Shaeeda is Wife No. 3.  Will she put up with him...change him...or leave him?  Leaving would be the easiest.

Bilal can keep the peace with Wife #2 without going overboard--without allowing her to give directions to Wife #3.  I hope Shaeeda CAN ban her from their household.

• Applause 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“East San Diego is in the house”

me:

Toledo, Ohio is in the house..

me:

What does that even mean?....

8 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I find it SO cringey when people invoke their home state/home town in a fight. It’s just absurd, whether it’s Bile’s ex declaring “East San Diego is in the house” or someone shrieking “I’m going to go all [name of state/city/neighborhood] on your ass!” Grow up. 

I never thought of San Diego being particularly rough either.  It’s not like she’s from Newark or Oakland.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3

Mama Sumit: Liar!! Trying to rewrite what she said says it all.

She's a spoiled brat. I can't imagine myself having a blown out hissy fit and a shameful hate filled emotional breakdown in front of the whole family (did she forget she was being filmed for all to see?) - because I didn't like my "potential" son-in-law. Geez. Talk about over the top behavior.  She's a total drama queen who enjoys being the center of attention - and unfortunately, her family puts up with her histrionics. She needs to run to the nearest counselor and get worked on.

If I pulled that in a weak moment, as soon as I realized what I had done and pulled myself together and realized that I acted like an ass,  I would have wanted to jump off a cliff. There won't be any remorse from this woman. Sumit, it's time to cut the cord. Period. Your mom is not a quality human being and she showed that to you. She doesn't care if you are happy. She has made your relationship all about HER. Dump mama and hold your head up high and others will respond in kind. You have nothing to be ashamed of except for your mom's immature, outrageous and embarrassing behavior.

Liz was so pretty with her natural hair color. The black is much too harsh for her. Her friends have no charisma. Also, am I missing something (or forgetting) why Ed's mom dislikes Liz so much? Ed tries to tell us it's because he picked Liz instead of herself. I don't buy it. Ed's mom was always so sweet and encouraging, so are we now to believe she's throwing a jealousy fit? She's 82 and we know she loves Ed a lot and wants him to find someone. Liz seems to love him (through layers of issues she hasn't worked out, but I doubt mom knows that). I think this new story line is made up to create some drama where there is none.

• Love 3
On 9/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, Breedom said:

It's obvious where Sumit got the Lying Gene. I would love to see her reaction if someone showed her the video of the conversation where she said she accepted and loved Jenny. 

On 9/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, Breedom said:

She needs to run to the nearest counselor and get worked on.

Or consult with the Family Psychic again

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Ms. Gwen not wanting to be an oncall babysitter I can get behind.  Yara knew the work arrangements before she even shipped over.  If being near Gwen was a priority to her, why did she move even further away?

Matt Sharp and his crackerjack production team rely on the short memories of their viewers. This happens all the time. One season people are all sweetness and light, the next they hate each other, then the next its all sweetness and light again. 

And seriously, my mother would have laughed most heartily if I had made even a glimmer of a suggestion of a hint that I expected her to provide free child care on demand. Sheesh, these people. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Also, am I missing something (or forgetting) why Ed's mom dislikes Liz so much?

My guess is that she tried to help Ed pick up the pieces after EIGHT breakups with Liz, all the time hearing what a shit person Liz is, but he ignored her advice so she's DONE! (TM Debbie) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My guess is that she tried to help Ed pick up the pieces after EIGHT breakups with Liz, all the time hearing what a shit person Liz is, but he ignored her advice so she's DONE! (TM Debbie) 

Ed left that hateful voicemail for Liz and his mom is probably mad that she leaked it and smeared his reputation.  Although after the Rose debacle and admitting he cheated on his first wife he didn’t have much of a reputation to besmirch.

Mama Sumit said he has caused her grief his whole life so apparently Jenny is just the latest drama in her eyes.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Well, that and marrying Jenny. And working at a call center as a scammer. And catfishing.

and backing out of an arranged marriage which cost his parents plenty both in money and anguish.  

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Breedom said:

You have nothing to be ashamed of except for your mom's immature, outrageous and embarrassing behavior.

Well, that and marrying Jenny. And working at a call center as a scammer. And being a catfish. And for the way you treated your first wife.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, Breedom said:

She's a spoiled brat. I can't imagine myself having a blown out hissy fit and a shameful hate filled emotional breakdown in front of the whole family (did she forget she was being filmed for all to see?) - because I didn't like my "potential" son-in-law. Geez. Talk about over the top behavior.  She's a total drama queen who enjoys being the center of attention - and unfortunately, her family puts up with her histrionics. She needs to run to the nearest counselor and get worked on.

If I pulled that in a weak moment, as soon as I realized what I had done and pulled myself together and realized that I acted like an ass,  I would have wanted to jump off a cliff. There won't be any remorse from this woman. Sumit, it's time to cut the cord. Period. Your mom is not a quality human being and she showed that to you. She doesn't care if you are happy. She has made your relationship all about HER. Dump mama and hold your head up high and others will respond in kind. You have nothing to be ashamed of except for your mom's immature, outrageous and embarrassing behavior.

I can't help but think that something is literally being lost in translation here.  The nonverbal message was pretty clear that they didn't approve of the marriage.  There's also some pretty big cultural barriers that Jenny is willfully oblivious to.  Not that that excuses her behavior, but there doesn't seem to be much reason to have believed that Sumit's parents would have been ok with the marriage after the fact.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Yeah I don't know about Mama Sumit being a spoiled brat. I mean there is a strong cultural issue here at play. Have you seen Indian Matchmaker?  Or gone down the Youtube rabbit hole and viewed some Karl Rock videos? Parents have a major say in who their children marry and even say if Jenny was of an acceptable age of 25-30, there will still be a backlash from their community in India on Sumit marrying someone who isn't East Indian and Mama/Papa could face shunning or shame in their circles.  Age is the major factor. But let's set that one aside. What if Jenny was 23? She still wouldn't be acceptable due to these factors: Jenny is a foreigner. Jenny won't learn the language. Jenny refuses to integrate herself in the local culture and cultural norms. Lastly and let's be honest: Jenny is just down right lazy. She won't even do the bare minimum of housework.

So besides of the theatrics (which are funny) - no I don't blame Mama & Papa Sumit.

If anyone wants to check out Karl's video on the backlash of his Indian marriage: 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Kim and Useman: He's already on the hunt for wifey #2 - the one with whom he will fall madly in love with, marry and have many kids. His friend made a comment of finding a very young wife in the US - as in how young - 21 or 22? Younger? Project Green Card is taking a long time for him. Wifey #1 didn't work out and now he has Superfan coming. Wonder if he has a goat in mind. No guarantee of getting a Green Card and having a second older American wife within a short period of time may raise a few flags for his visa application. Kimbaaaly should listen to her friends and her son. She's had time and space to determine that Useman is using her. Maybe she likes it, maybe she likes the attention. Maybe he'll get a new iPhone or earbuds this time.

Yara and Jovi: I am sensing this is a manufactured drama storyline. Poor Yara, left all alone for 4 weeks while Jovi is working. I'd enjoy the break and only have one kid to care for.  I would be ticked if I was Mrs. Gwen and was expected to be an on-demand babysitter who has to drive 3 hours to look after her granddaughter.  And then three hours back. She has every right to say 'no'.  Even if I lived a mile from my son, I still have my own life. Yara kinda reminded me of the Russian coworker who had her baby at 43 to please Mama and then tried to dump the baby on to Mama to raise for her. Mama wanted it, so here ya go.

Jovi and Yara have lots of money and Yara usually has some high end designer item she's wearing. It's too hard to find a good local babysitter? Guess it won't be free. Yara does need to realize how lucky she is. Some women do have to raise the baby on their own and no mama or anyone to 'help' out. I get the impression Yara likes the baby as an accessory.

The winery wasn't the best idea. Of course Jovi takes the bottle with him. Will Yara be the one driving home? And now she's unhappy with her post-baby body. Of course Jovi feels there is room for improvement and he likes the fake stripper look. Yikes. Mylah just seems to be in the way and the parenting schtick isn't working for both. Yara, get your boobs done. It's not because of the baby and more for your image or look.

Liz and Ed: Hello codependency! Poor Edward is lamenting the loss of his friends and family regarding his decision to marry Liz. Uh, they'd probably feel that way toward anyone you would be marrying, Ed. The six months of therapy is not enough, breaking up with her via text 8 times - that someone else wrote for you - would be ding ding ding alarm bells. What does Liz bring to the relationship? What does Ed bring except a chance to be on TV and join Cameo and such? Have no idea if they love each other or what. Or why they are even on this show and not a ten minute 90 Day Diaries update.

Libby and Andreii: So now Libs wants a career as a recording artist who does kids' records? The Kris Kardashian clone has no business asking her to break out in to song, to check out her voice. It's a party and not a professional assessment. And then we go back to Charlie the addict. Andreii was right that it is not his place to fix Charlie. The Coven didn't like the party guest list and why Andreii was inviting business contacts - uh, his house and party. Didn't notice any gifts for the house but that they did spend a lot of money on a good caterer, complete with servers.

Shaeeda and Bilal: I wonder if this is another manufactured storyline to keep them on the show. Why does Bilal not have any boundaries with his former wife Shahida? They all seem to be at fault and have multiple issues that keep them screaming at each other. I would probably stand up and walk out if my husband's ex wife treated me like that. Why is she so over-involved in her ex-husband's life? Where is her new husband. Bilal just sat there trying to do a latte exorcism instead of standing up and saying, enough. There is no reason for his ex's behavior and there is no reason to expect that everyone will be a big, happy family. He is sounding like a man with two wives pulling at him like he is a wishbone. He ain't worth the wish.

Jenny and Sumit: How many more years of Mama Sumit not approving? I do get the cultural thing about marrying a foreigner, and especially one who is much older. Society still is mostly okay with a man marrying a significantly younger woman. Last season, she pretended to warm to Jenny but who knows. I get her feeling that her friends will ostracize her and she will be ridiculed for her son's 'marriage'. Jenny is pretty much stuck. Will she divorce Sumit so he can please his mother? Why would she want a man who is tied to his mother like that? Instead of complaining, she should have taken some introductory Hindi classes and learned to speak a bit of the language. Jenny could move back home and Sumit will eventually be forced in to yet another arranged marriage. Maybe move to a different city that is a couple hours away from mother.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Will Yara be the one driving home?

He said she'd have to drive but earlier she complained that she didn't have a driver's license. I guess pesky little details like that don't faze Jovi. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe move to a different city that is a couple hours away from mother.

Didn't Sumit pretend to move far away for a job the season when he was actually living across town with Jenny? I don't see why they don't just move to the US. I realize you need money to sponsor a fiancé on a K-1 Visa, but if you're married and going for a Spousal Visa instead, does it work differently? 

44 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yeah I don't know about Mama Sumit being a spoiled brat.

I still think she's a spoiled brat. She lost all composure (but that insinuates she had some to begin with) in her screaming fit. Totally unacceptable behavior in my book, for any woman regardless of her cultural background. This is how a mother, an older (at this stage in her life, hopefully a wiser) woman presents herself? I live and have worked in a very diverse community with many people from India, and true, they do stick together when choosing mates. There was only one couple that I knew, he was from India, and she was from the US. I don't know the background, but they are happy, have kids and it works. They visit his family in India at least annually so I assume she has been accepted. I haven't been told otherwise.

36 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would be ticked if I was Mrs. Gwen and was expected to be an on-demand babysitter

Most women have their own lives to live. If a woman wants to spend her older years babysitting her grandkids, fine, but most women Gwen's age and much older still have active, interesting and fun lives. They love their grandkids but don't want to devote years of babysitting them. Yara, go and get a babysitter. Honestly.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Breedom said:
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Yeah I don't know about Mama Sumit being a spoiled brat.

I still think she's a spoiled brat. She lost all composure (but that insinuates she had some to begin with) in her screaming fit.

Calling her a "brat" is a kindness.  She's a SHREW!!  Dictionary definition:  "Derogatory." a bad-tempered or aggressively assertive woman. "Hold your nagging tongue, you miserable old shrew!"

She learned (somehow) in early life to play the victim 24/7.  It's all an act, but she'll cry, faint, feign heart attacks and demand that her every want be taken care of.  AND, it works!!! I've never seen such behavior.  SHE'S not the worst...it's every subserviant relative: her husband, her sons, her daughter-in-law who kowtow to her--even defend her.  Jenny should rush back to the USA and consider herself lucky getting out of India ALIVE!  She probably has plenty-o-fans by now...including gentlemen (of any age) who would be happy to have a loving, giving relationship with her.  FLY, Jenny, FLY !!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Why would she want a man who is tied to his mother like that?

Let's hope Jenny gets to watch the show. 

FrozenDiva, yours is the perfect question.  The only thing I can come up with is the TLC contract.  If she hasn't figured out that Sumit wants/ needs/knows ONLY the maternal love and full support of his mother, then Jenny doesn't realize he simply wants to transfer those wants and needs (demands) to Jenny!  He wants Jenny's unquestioned love (oh! unless he does something she doesn't approve and she can "disown" him and never speak to him again).  He wants Jenny's full support...especially financial... no matter how rude he is. He wants Jenny to cook and clean like Mommy...but he forgot he has been told (often) that Jenny doesn't do that.  She doesn't want to.  She's done her share of it.  She's retired.  You want her $$$ ... you'll have to work for it.  P.S. Let's hope Mommy Dearest gets to watch the show.  If she sees how UGLY her face becomes when she's angry and/or demanding--and fake-crying, could she possibly reconsider her stance?

• Love 1