Type keyword(s) to search

Inmate To Roommate - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 9/2/2022 at 8:07 AM, suso said:

And Mark reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets. 

Mark looks to me like one of the Campbell Soup kids grew up.  

On 9/2/2022 at 11:33 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I thought newly released D would surely pitch in and get the doctors home orderly and clean for the both of them!

When Doc Tiny Tim said he couldn’t take DayQuil to the interview late because he had patients coming  I was thinking he sees patients in that hoarder house and wearing a t-shirt?

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/5/2022 at 12:54 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

but man, she is so loaded on Oxys that she can barely keep her eyes open

While dropping chicken in sizzling oil.

On 9/5/2022 at 9:50 AM, greekmom said:

I think the wife, really wants him in some weird triad of a relationship. 

I think she pegs Mark but he doesn’t return the favor.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, TeapotWakeen said:

Yeah, the child's decor was OTT, but I see nothing wrong with a household of vegetarians in accordance with their religion saying that someone can't put meat in their fridge! They aren't telling him not to eat meat, just not in their home. That's fair.

I agree, but the rule wasn't you can't put meat in our fridge.  It was you can't use our fridge, period.  Although his interest in using the fridge seems to be to keep meat in it.

On 9/2/2022 at 8:52 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

The only way to watch this after the fact is to have the whole Hulu live tv package, fuck you Disney.

I have Xfinity and can watch in On Demand for free.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, Mothra said:

Edited to add:  Mark and Sharna *are* married, right?  They are introduced with the words "partners."

I thought it said "Roommates".

On 9/9/2022 at 7:12 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok so which one of us is going to take one for the team and buy Bill’s book.

Maybe try the library first before you throw your money away.

• LOL 4

I sniffed Bill out to be a con from the jump. He loves to tell a good story about his imagined checkered past. 

Wrt to the Orthodox Jewish dietary rules, you cannot mix dairy and meat. And the pepperoni is made from pig, so that is verboten. There are separate kitchens or appliances and separate dishes/utensils for dairy and meat. During Passover, you have special Passover plates, one set for dairy and one for meat, making a total of four sets of dishes for use throughout the year.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 9/9/2022 at 8:18 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t help but think the couch sleeping friend is more upset about losing her free ride. Was she paying rent or contributing in any way?

I'm assuning she pays something since she has a job (she mentioned going to work) plus 'the plan' was to sublease the apartmnet while Tiffane rode off into the sunset with the ex con. I do hope it's a fake story though. I mean who ditches the best friend of 10 years for a rando??? 

• Love 6

I think Sharna was pissed Bill had a girlfriend and regretted having him stay with them. I think she thought there was more to their relationship.

That is the only explanation for the pettiness over the ice maker and toilet paper.  Bill should have kept his mouth shut about the girlfriend and kiss her ass til he was able to make other arrangements.

I don't like  Arie at all,  with that attitude she will be back in prison. The only person I like of those three is Quinn. She needs to dump that friend of 10 years and move along.

QD is gonna snap and kill the hoarder on night.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I think Sharna was pissed Bill had a girlfriend and regretted having him stay with them. I think she thought there was more to their relationship.

That is the only explanation for the pettiness over the ice maker and toilet paper.  Bill should have kept his mouth shut about the girlfriend and kiss her ass til he was able to make other arrangements.

I don't like  Arie at all,  with that attitude she will be back in prison. The only person I like of those three is Quinn. She needs to dump that friend of 10 years and move along.

QD is gonna snap and kill the hoarder on night.

Even if you don’t have water hooked up to your refrigerator ice maker (and many people don’t have one built in) they could still fill up ice trays with whatever bottled water they use and put the trays in the freezer compartment without the need for a stand alone ice maker.  She says she transfers the cubes from the ice maker to the trays so there must be room for the trays in the freezer.  So odd.

Also is Elkhart known for having tainted tap water like Flint or Jackson?  If not I wonder if they are that kind of nuts who are afraid of fluoridated water.

Bill should have kept his mouth shut about the girlfriend and kiss her ass til he was able to make other arrangements.

I am wondering if Mark won’t sleep with her anymore and she thought if Bill showed interest in her it would make Mark jealous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 9/2/2022 at 8:07 AM, suso said:

I see the resemblance between Bill and David of 90DF, but he also reminds me of Ron Jeremy - something about his posture and the way he speaks. And Mark reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets. 

OMG he does!  I cannot even look at him on screen and not crack up thinking of this!

On 9/2/2022 at 1:59 PM, js9548 said:

Am I missing something? The psychologist did not have facetime on his phone or did not know how to use it when his inmate needed to facetime the probation officer. Yet in this week's episode the doctor pulled up facetime quite easily when he tried to find his inmate. The doctor is a very fast technology learner. Yea right, 

He had facetime, Quadon (?) needed Google hangouts, I think.  It is just an app.

On 9/9/2022 at 1:15 AM, LEILANI2 said:

Well there's a reentry programs that pays people to take in these prisoners so they are being compensated. I don't know why they would leave this fact out of the show and would explain alot of the motivation.

Here's one: https://impactjustice.org/innovation/homecoming-project/

A Bay Area-based program called the Homecoming Project offers an alternative to the usual listings on Craigslist: It links former prisoners with homeowners who have spare rooms, and it covers the first six month’s rent.

I think it is rare to find those programs.  I doubt these people are being paid to house and feed the inmates, I know most of the time people are not paid to take in family/friends out of prison.  I do imagine they will be compensated from Sharp for the footage.

On 9/9/2022 at 7:18 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

The inmate that is mad at the hoarder can fuck all the way off. He set you up for success and you completely disrespected him. Of course he is angry. « If you poke a bear he is going to bite you… » no you petulant child this is the behaviour that landed you in prison in the first place. Hey asshole, if you landed that job you would have been out of Dr. Hoarders place in no time but no…you need to play victim.  

I hate him.  The doctor is a little off for sure but he is trying to help you, stop being a child and get your shit together.   He will end up back in prison.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

OMG he does!  I cannot even look at him on screen and not crack up thinking of this!

He had facetime, Quadon (?) needed Google hangouts, I think.  It is just an app.

I think it is rare to find those programs.  I doubt these people are being paid to house and feed the inmates, I know most of the time people are not paid to take in family/friends out of prison.  I do imagine they will be compensated from Sharp for the footage.

I hate him.  The doctor is a little off for sure but he is trying to help you, stop being a child and get your shit together.   He will end up back in prison.

Right? He keeps talking about being poor and I get that but that can’t be a fall back excuse for him to fail. Plenty of folks grow up poor. It is really difficult, once being in the system, to get a job. He is fortunate enough to have someone ( flawed or not) willing to help him and all he does in the talking heads is talk shit about the guy.  The Dr. Didn’t make up the rules regarding who he can and cannot hang out with. The parole board did. Also, if Dr. Hoarder does not call the police that puts his professional reputation in jeopardy. This guy opened up his home to this ungrateful person. He seems to have no empathy, respect, or impulse control. I don’t see this ending well.

His uncle can fuck all the way off with his false equivalency scenario “ if your mom was a felon and on her death bed would you see her” not really the same thing. I’d say “ fine let’s call the parole officer p, you take him,  I am done” with family like that dude is probably already back in prison.

Kelly is a good mom. She is trying really hard to co parent.

Lol at Bill calling production, he is the main reason I watch this mess.

why wouldn’t Ari just go live with her mother? I think it is because Ari does plan to take Tiff for a bit of a ride.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Well, yes indeed, no doubt.

This is the guy who announced--at the restaurant where the people who had picked him up to take him to his free housing were treating him to a nice meal:

"Ain't nobody gonna tell ME what to do."

And that continues to be pretty much all that comes out of his mouth.

Darquavion, parole has a LOT of rules.  You needed to just gut it out a little while longer in prison until you could be released with no disagreeable restrictions if you can't tolerate following the rules of parole.

Edited by candall
  • Love 6

I have zero sympathy for these ex-cons with their entitled attitudes.  And that's exactly what they are;  EX-CONS.  These aren't choir boys that the system has done wrong.  They've done hard time for some pretty bad crimes.  The roommates that have taken them into their homes owe them nothing.  DQ is the worst in my opinion.  He's been offered this chance to turn his life around by a psychiatrist that can mentor and get him job interviews, and he just wants to go back to his little thug ways.  I've had my own "come to Jesus" moments and that's when you grab those opportunities and make the best of them.  This little creep will be the first back in prison I bet.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I have zero sympathy for these ex-cons with their entitled attitudes.  And that's exactly what they are;  EX-CONS.  These aren't choir boys that the system has done wrong.  They've done hard time for some pretty bad crimes.  The roommates that have taken them into their homes owe them nothing.  DQ is the worst in my opinion.  He's been offered this chance to turn his life around by a psychiatrist that can mentor and get him job interviews, and he just wants to go back to his little thug ways.  I've had my own "come to Jesus" moments and that's when you grab those opportunities and make the best of them.  This little creep will be the first back in prison I bet.

I am hoping that guy wisens up and sends DQ to his uncle's house.  Neither DQ nor the uncle seemed to understand why the doctor was trying to get him to the interview ON TIME.  He's like, "let me get dressed, I will be like 10 minutes..." Like, yeah why are you even bothering at this point?  

• Love 6

Between Love After Lockup and this show, I am really understanding how these people end up in prison. They're all so entitled, feel the rules don't apply to them and don't give a crap about anyone but themselves. Which is what sociopathy is I suppose.

QD is stupid and irrational and with the way he rationalizes or rather doesn't rationalize, I could see him snapping and hurting the poor doctor.  Like how hard is it to just face time your boyfriend vs putting both of you in a position to end up back in prison.

Sharta and her hubs are the type of people you don't want fostering any children. If they're doing this to a grown ass man, I  don't even want to imagine what they would do to a poor child.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 9

I always thought A&E was one step up from TLC and WETV, but I am happy to report that it is definitely not the case. Anyone who watches 90 Day Fiancé and/or LAL should be tuning in to this madness. This show has it all! 

Bill is hamming (heh) it up for the camera, no doubt about it, but it is still very entertaining. He is the break out star of this season. He should ask the friendly next door neighbor to loan him a small cooler and one of those frozen plastic ice bricks to keep his deli meats and sodas cold (btw, who buys him the meat?). Hey, Sharna, I don’t have water going into my refrigerator to make ice either (because I think the tubing is a breeding ground for mold and gunk, but that’s me), so I buy a bag of ice for $1.59 at the market and it lasts a long time. The way he and Sharna keep trying to outsmart each other is one part Roadrunner cartoon and another part puppy training (you pick up all the things and put them out of the puppy’s reach and it still finds mischief to get into).

The toilet paper imbroglio is a new twist, so kudos to Sharp Productions for dreaming it up. Next week Mark appears with a green eye shade, sits at a table and counts the remaining rolls. Then he tears off the amount of sheets he believes Bill will need for the next day. 

Dr. Hoard should tell DQ that if he wants to keep company with other ex-cons against the rules of parole, then he can just find another place to live. There is no need to reason with DQ; it’s just a waste of time. He needs to learn that actions have consequences and the best way to teach that is to show him. Oh, and the doctor is a fucking mess and looks like he stinks. I’m guessing he works for the state.

Tiffine, listen to Quinn, you know, your best friend who has now been relegated to second class status? And hide your credit cards, bank statements, passwords and everything else, because your new bestie IS who she is. All she learned during her time in jail is how not to get caught stealing people’s IDs.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I can’t believe DQ pulled the race card when he said something along the lines of “if a white man sees a black man doing something he doesn’t like, the white man calls the police.” Well DQ, if that black man is doing something illegal that will affect the white man, that’s generally what happens. So sorry you think it’s because you’re black.

Totally agree with the other posts about him being an idiot who will be back in prison soon. Maybe he can kick it with his homies in there.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pandora said:

I can’t believe DQ pulled the race card when he said something along the lines of “if a white man sees a black man doing something he doesn’t like, the white man calls the police.” Well DQ, if that black man is doing something illegal that will affect the white man, that’s generally what happens. So sorry you think it’s because you’re black.

Totally agree with the other posts about him being an idiot who will be back in prison soon. Maybe he can kick it with his homies in there.

He may be referring to the anti-snitching code that is adopted in some subsets but of course not the entire race.

4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He may be referring to the anti-snitching code that is adopted in some subsets but of course not the entire race.

I agree and  in his brain it is a matter of the white Dr. Trying to hold the black man down. He didn’t say “ he isn’t street enough to understand “ ( which I get) he said “ he is white and doesn't get it. “ Is the justice system stacked against young black men …. yep. However, the issue with the Dr. Is not about race. It is about a man who wants to break his parole rules and expects a man to put his professional career on the line to lie tor him. A man who already opened his home and set up a job interview in which said ex con was late for. That is reckless and disrespectful….the fact that is uncle seems to have his back is equally disturbing. Dr. Should find him another place to live anD work on his own issues.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
On 9/9/2022 at 1:15 AM, LEILANI2 said:

Well there's a reentry programs that pays people to take in these prisoners so they are being compensated. I don't know why they would leave this fact out of the show and would explain alot of the motivation.

Here's one: https://impactjustice.org/innovation/homecoming-project/

A Bay Area-based program called the Homecoming Project offers an alternative to the usual listings on Craigslist: It links former prisoners with homeowners who have spare rooms, and it covers the first six month’s rent.

Where Mark and Shart live must not be one of those places; otherwise, how could they charge him rent? I mean other than producer shenanigans of course.

4 minutes ago, Rebky said:

Where Mark and Shart live must not be one of those places; otherwise, how could they charge him rent? I mean other than producer shenanigans of course.

I asked Bill himself on Reddit and he said he wasn't at liberty to say but they gave him a bill and tried to charged him which he says the church didn't know about. You would think they would have discussed with him the fact he was going to be charged before he moved in or some agreement had to be made.  He's disappeared from Reddit since last week, maybe I'll try to message him directly to ask more about their agreed arrangement.

3 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

There is a camp quality to a lot of the "acting" that happens on this show. Like the dramatics are over the religious lady picking up Bill by herself as if she would not be with an entire reality show film crew with her.

I can't get over the fact she drove 6-8 hours and slept in her car. Like surely if they have budget to blow up the rules on a big rainbow background, they could afford a motel or something so she could rest and freshen up.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I asked Bill himself on Reddit and he said he wasn't at liberty to say but they gave him a bill and tried to charged him which he says the church didn't know about. You would think they would have discussed with him the fact he was going to be charged before he moved in or some agreement had to be made.

According to their rules, he would be expected to tithe 10% of any earned money. That rule really ticked me off. Tithing should never be forced. The Bible says something about giving with a happy heart. Mark and Shart should know that since they are so very pious.

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:
16 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I can't get over the fact she drove 6-8 hours and slept in her car. Like surely if they have budget to blow up the rules on a big rainbow background, they could afford a motel or something so she could rest and freshen up

Motel rooms are used by sinners.

12 hours ago, Rebky said:

According to their rules, he would be expected to tithe 10% of any earned money. That rule really ticked me off. Tithing should never be forced. The Bible says something about giving with a happy heart. Mark and Shart should know that since they are so very pious.

But don’t appear to have happy hearts.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 9/16/2022 at 6:32 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

The toilet paper imbroglio is a new twist, so kudos to Sharp Productions for dreaming it up. Next week Mark appears with a green eye shade, sits at a table and counts the remaining rolls. Then he tears off the amount of sheets he believes Bill will need for the next day. 

"Bill" explained that in prison you don't have paper towels or Kleenex, so you use tp for everything.  I still don't understand how he could use so much of it--there've been times when I was out of Kleenex and used tp (and I have allergies and chronic sinusitis, so I blow my nose *a lot*), and my record--with my husband, mind--was maybe two and a half rolls a week.  I want to know what the hell "Bill" is using it for.  Maybe to piss off Mark?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

"Bill" explained that in prison you don't have paper towels or Kleenex, so you use tp for everything.  I still don't understand how he could use so much of it--there've been times when I was out of Kleenex and used tp (and I have allergies and chronic sinusitis, so I blow my nose *a lot*), and my record--with my husband, mind--was maybe two and a half rolls a week.  I want to know what the hell "Bill" is using it for.  Maybe to piss off Mark?

That question can go on our list along with Sister Wives “What Does The Nanny Do?”.

• LOL 5
On 9/19/2022 at 10:55 AM, Mothra said:

They probably think that he is jerking off to porn on his phone or with his woman on FaceTime and that is enraging them even more than the cost.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Something these Returning Citizens have in common with those who are in love (after lockup):  many of the young men feel that now that they're out of prison, no one and nothing should be able to set rules for them, and they seem genuinely surprised that anyone would expect them to follow the rules--they're out of jail!  They're free!  They don't have to do things they don't want to do!

Like abide by the rules of parole.  The guy who's staying with the hoarding psychiatrist says "I don't go with that" when he's told that hanging out with his buddy from prison will be a violation that could put him back in prison and seems disappointed that the wacky doc wouldn't lie for him. 

The extreme rules set by Sharna and Mark are another example.  Most of the rules are ridiculous, and a man who was not dependent on S&M's goodwill would be right to challenge them.  But "William Steel" knows this isn't forever; he has to put up with this shit--and it's got to be less shitty shit than he had to put up with when he was incarcerated--just until (a) parole expires or (b) he gets a damn job and can get out of there to find a more congenial living situation.  He's bright enough to understand this, surely, but criminal's gotta crim, I guess.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Mothra said:

The extreme rules set by Sharna and Mark are another example.  Most of the rules are ridiculous, and a man who was not dependent on S&M's goodwill would be right to challenge them.

The abbreviation "S&M" for Sharna and Mark just cracks me up. They are absolutely ridiculous. And freaky/off-putting in LDS/Big Love kind of way, although I'm sure there's no big love among them.

And as @MrBuhBye said upthread, have these 2 not heard of ice trays? Who the HELL would go through all the trouble to stow an electric ice maker down in the basement and bring it up and down all the time. And to stop someone from using it? 

I think Bill should shack up with the neighbor who sneaks him meat. Yes, I just typed that. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

This show is a mess and the Dr. Should call the cops. I think he is right about uncle being salty that D didn’t choose to live with him, now he is allowing bad choices. Dr. Hoarder should call the cops and change his number and the locks.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This show is a mess and the Dr. Should call the cops. I think he is right about uncle being slaty that D didn’t choose to live with him, now he is allowing bad choices. Dr. Hoarder should call the cops and change his number and the locks.

You could argue that any specific felon is harmless and you should be able to associate with them but years of experience have proven that behavior is problematic.   I’m sure parolees would prefer no restrictions but it’s not their call.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

You could argue that any specific felon is harmless and you should be able to associate with them but years of experience have proven that behavior is problematic.   I’m sure parolees would prefer no restrictions but it’s not their call.

Yep, not their call and the Dr. Has his professional reputation to think of….if you lay with dogs you eventually get fleas. Ok LOL at  Bill calling Sharma out for being jealous.

This girl didn’t even ask about Ari’s charges before letting her move in? Jesus take the wheel.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wouldn’t a car dealership make you show a license before driving a car off the lot?  Not to mention the test drive?

I wondered the same thing. I think he had one of the people he's not supposed to be hanging with take him to the car lot and be the licensed driver. I predict he'll be back in jail within a week because he'll get pulled over. No license and no insurance is a violation. *Edited to add* Not just not having a valid license, his is revoked/suspended. That's enough to violate him and, depending on the state and his PO, send him to jail for a while.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 3

Bill needs to get the fuck out of that house. Those holy rollers are mad crazy.

The Dr needs to wash his hands of DQ and his Uncle.

60 Days in is too scary for me to watch from all the previews but with all the camera's around how do the other inmates not know that they're being filmed for 60 Days In.

Sandra and that guy her husband moved in are going to end up having sex.

The girl who made her friend of 10 years move out and moved in an ex convict who defrauded people is just so many kinds of dumb I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 9/18/2022 at 9:02 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Shart is….can’t think of a definition that encompasses her. 🤔 

Peculiar?

On 9/21/2022 at 8:04 AM, MrBuhBye said:

They probably think that he is jerking off to porn on his phone or with his woman on FaceTime and that is enraging them even more than the cost.

He probably is.

On 9/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, Mothra said:

The extreme rules set by Sharna and Mark are another example.  Most of the rules are ridiculous, and a man who was not dependent on S&M's goodwill would be right to challenge them.  But "William Steel" knows this isn't forever; he has to put up with this shit--and it's got to be less shitty shit than he had to put up with when he was incarcerated--just until (a) parole expires or (b) he gets a damn job and can get out of there to find a more congenial living situation.  He's bright enough to understand this, surely, but criminal's gotta crim, I guess.

Plus, it provides free advertising for his book.

60 Days in is too scary for me to watch from all the previews but with all the camera's around how do the other inmates not know that they're being filmed for 60 Days In.

The premise is that they're filming a documentary. When they pull the pretend inmates out, it's so they can "interview" them for the documentary when they're really discussing the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Damn, Nick has enough money for a Range Rover? I’m not buying the cryptocurrency investment story. More likely he stole the stuff in the first place. 

DQ and his uncle…I can’t even. DQ is going straight back to the places and people that got him in trouble. I think it’s a race between him and Nick as to who goes back to prison first. Arielle and Bill seem much better at manipulating people.

• Love 3

What an episode! First, the Dr & DQ.... the dr said "I'm supposed to call the police" and didn't get to finish his statement. ok, DQ reacted from fear and didn't grok the supposed to part. That makes me crazy! Supposed to =/= I will. The uncle didn't let the doc get a word in to even hear the doc's point. The uncle's BS "life is black and white" ( answers and race) is part of what is going to cause DQ to go back to jail. "He's paid his debt to society, he should be free to do what he wants." Um, no. He probably didn't serve the full amount of his sentence, and probation and parole is an extension of (or in lieu of) serving the full time. Fewer rules, but still restrictions.... to help transition back into a free life.  Successfully finish all your time, then you are free.

Okay, online clothing lady... not even one day of household and items respect?! That is not going to end well. I never got the sense that her best friend had been given much notice or much information about the situation before it happened. Very odd. I wonder if it was a way to move her bestie out without having to actually do it? When she was originally going to move to a 2 bedroom, was bestie moving onto the couch there?

Bill and ShartMark... yeah, everybody is better all apart. All 3 of them. Their relationship is on ice, ya know? 

It's kinda nice to see a fresher version of a "true life" show, instead of the future versions to come (if any) where people get cast and agree to certain storylines with bad acting included (love after lockup and MAFS, I am especially looking at you!) If there is a program that matches inmates and others, I would hope that it directs them into rules discussions before agreeing to attempt a situation. My exchange students get a set of rules and expectations in advance, and some opt out -- for the best of all of us! I am thinking my next set of students will get rules printed on a unicorn poster though! 🦄 🦄 🦄

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 9/24/2022 at 11:32 AM, TeapotWakeen said:

When she was originally going to move to a 2 bedroom, was bestie moving onto the couch there?

Quinn was supposedly taking over the lease on the one-bedroom.  But if she has couch surfed for eight months not sure how she could afford it.  Maybe the Sharp money.  Also is there only one two-bedroom available in Indianapolis?  And you need a realtor to find one?  No Craigslist or driving around looking for “For Rent” signs?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 9/10/2022 at 9:11 PM, Meowwww said:

Bill is weirdly fascinating.   He’s wayyyy smarter than the weirdos housing him. 

He wrote a book to about a murderer he knew in prison 

• Love 1