Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Actually, that reminds me of something I thought about this past week. We’re hilarious and we need to compile these live chats into book form. It would be a best seller! 

I dunno.  I try to tell my friends how hilarious this all is.  They smile and nod.  They think I've lost my damn mind.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

She’s a freelance makeup artist. Would you hire her?

My 86 year old mom is watching with me and her comment was “I wouldn’t let her near me.”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

I dunno.  I try to tell my friends how hilarious this all is.  They smile and nod.  They think I've lost my damn mind.

That's OK, we understand! 

Just now, Gobi said:

What are the odds that Kelly winds up pregnant?

She'd better watch herself. Apparently Shawn can impregnate someone just by being in the next room. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Destinie has been hitting the old crack pipe a little too much, hasn't she?  Now she thinks Shawn owes her 50K!!!  This freaking freak!!  

Why does Kelley always have some weird colored hair??  Between her color and Sara's color, they look like twin my little ponies.

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Not one but two baby mamas showing up to a wedding with a pregnant bride. What could go wrong?

Wasn't that the plot of a rom-com? Should have been.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The cop that stops Daonte is the same one that helped him get his car out of the ditch during his last fucked up decision to show up at Nicholle’s wedding. Good times.

its secretly his guardian angel trying to steer his ass away from trouble lol 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My 86 year old mom is watching with me and her comment was “I wouldn’t let her near me.”

Your mom's a peach.  I took my mother to Rocky Horror when I was in college.  She thought the hot one was Rocky. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, candall said:

That's OK, we understand! 

In all honesty, I do believe that it’s made me a better ( and funnier) writer.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5