Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bingo. He'll have life insurance on her, Bobbi and her girls before you can say "life without parole" 

Taylor is the dumbest woman I've seen in a long time just serving up her poor girls to this psycho.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Don't tell me Amber threw away her decent boyfriend over a dogfight with Puppy.  😒

She did. Comes right down to it, she's just as stupid as Puppy. 

1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

WOOT WOOT !! Party at the strip club! Hey Hey

will Brittany and her girls come pullin up hollering "where the hos Ray? where the hos?"

Because Brittany is classy like that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

There it is, TayLER!  Your opening!  When he says, "So you DON'T want to get married anymore?" and he's expecting you to sob and cling to his neck and say you'll live in whatever shitty house he picked as long as there's an underground bunker in the backyard for Bobbie, you just have to say, "Exactly."

And then you get up and go collect the kids and take steps so you aren't chained to this fucking psychopath for the rest of your life.

Edited by candall
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Plot twist - Branflake and her daughter are working at Ray's bachelor party..

When I saw the dick decorations, I legit thought it was going to be a Branwin scene until they showed Brittany.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Ray was smiling!!  He actually looked happy for a moment!!  

We have now seen him happy with his friends and with his grandmother.  With Britney?  That's a big NO!

With Ray's black turtleneck and chin beard, I expect him to start doing beat poetry. Somebody get out the bongo drums and saxophone. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2