Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

There are MANY worse guys out there than Daonte.  He has a job (I think) and a car, he's passionate about his partner, he's not the worst looking man in the world, he has a strong mama he loves, he's generous with his money, he's big on commitment. . .

Seems like he should be able to find a woman whose primary objective wasn't "Use & Abuse Daonte."

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, candall said:

There are MANY worse guys out there than Daonte.  He has a job (I think) and a car, he's passionate about his partner, he's not the worst looking man in the world, he has a strong mama he loves, he's generous with his money, he's big on commitment. . .

Seems like he should be able to find a woman whose primary objective wasn't "Use & Abuse Daonte."

He is a little too needy. I think that's why he likes prison girls. While they're locked up, they're bored and have all the time in the world to call and write letters. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

He is a little too needy. I think that's why he likes prison girls. While they're locked up, they're bored and have all the time in the world to call and write letters. 

He’s much too needy and not that bright. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

He IS needy, and clingy, which is a turnoff.  But that could be tamed, maybe, if he ever met a woman who didn't use him for whatever money she could shake out of him and then treat him like a worthless POS.

I am secretly Dr. Phil.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Watching the synapses work on great philosopher Chance.  So we have (holds up hand to count on his fingers) 3 kids now, and we're going to have 4. 4 minus 3 means there's a difference of, um, give me a minute, that's 1.  So how do we get 1 more child?  Thinks . . .  thinks . . . smoke comes out of his ears . . . are you pregnant? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Chance is REALLY laying it on thick with TayLER isn't he??  He wants to buy a house in St. Louis and rent it out??  How does that make any sense??

Think that 750 credit score is burning a hole in his pocket!!  He's ready to GO INTO DEBT MAN!!  Let's DO IT!!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4