Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Now I know why its so cheap. U couldn't get a shack on the highway with no plumbing for that in Miami. 

There is zero chance I’d live in itty bitty Missouri where they live.

Chance is talking about building stairs? I saw that garage! Stop it.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Oh - that’s Lindsay’s grandmother, so Miley’s great grandmother? In that case, seems like there’s a history of young motherhood in the family.

Yes - she never mentions her mother. I know Lins is a wicked goblin in many ways but she clearly hasn't had the easist life. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Hey everyone! Just popping in to say hi. I came down with a nasty sinus infection so I’m going to bed early but I can’t wait to read the live chat later! Im sure it’ll keep me company when I wake up in the middle of the night miserable so don’t let me down 😉

Feel Better!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Yes - she never mentions her mother. I know Lins is a wicked goblin in many ways but she clearly hasn't had the easist life. 

Got it. And you can tell she’s had a hard life. Pregnant at 15 (probably 14 since I think she gave birth at 15), and has been in and out of jail her whole adult life. Her grandmother is kind to raise her great-grand.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

What?!? What kind of wacky-ass financial literacy training are they teaching these prisoners about “credit scores”?! First, we get Lindsey’s “financial analysis” of Daonte’s credit scores. Now we got Chance saying I had NO credit score but I just got my sixth credit card and put $50 on it—boom 50 more points. That’s not how this works!! This is not how any of this works!!

The new truck (and $3000 tires) went over well. Tayler is going to love a surprise house. What!?!?!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I guess red is the wedding theme? To match Sara’s hair?

I was just thinking that something like a sunset blush gown would be more flattering with all that bold unlikely fuchsia hair.

• Love 4